Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is needed  (Read 2954 times)
Dumucoda

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

Yes, especially newbies are desperate to be rich in overnight which takes them to a big loss. They need to follow the rules and need to study the flow of the ecosystem of cryptocurrency. To be gainer they have to achieve knowledge blockchain technology and best idea of the crypto market.
and you must be able to make decisions even though there will be risks, each step must believe that there will be good results. learning is very important and success starts from learning and knowing so you can better understand and facilitate the business being run. You have to monitor the Crypto so that you know the movements and so that you don't release them.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

Knowledge is the most important factor of a successful investor. You always need to know everything about a project in that you are going to invest. Without any research your investment will fail and you will lose a lot of money.
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

When you are still a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, it is better to take action and study the flow of its ecosystem and be prepared when you make an investment to avoid a profit loss. Don't make drastic move that you didn't prepare to it. Always make your own research first.

I think that in addition to our own analysis of the situation on the market, we must analyze the opinions of other people. Self-confident guys who rely only on themselves lose their deposits very easily. I am sure that the best tactic that will allow you to earn well in the crypto market is the "tactic of doubt."
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

Not one year you need to study the world of crypto, and then we can not be sure that we have already learned, constant knowledge can only help us.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

When you are still a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, it is better to take action and study the flow of its ecosystem and be prepared when you make an investment to avoid a profit loss. Don't make drastic move that you didn't prepare to it. Always make your own research first.

It is really advised for newbies to learn about cryptocurrency first before investing or trading. Sometimes, most newbies think that cryto currency is an easy way to get rich. That it is just a one night process. However, the risk is really high that even experienced investors and traders lose a lot of money. That is why, as an investor or trader, it is your duty to educate your self first.
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

It is really advised for newbies to learn about cryptocurrency first before investing or trading. Sometimes, most newbies think that cryto currency is an easy way to get rich. That it is just a one night process. However, the risk is really high that even experienced investors and traders lose a lot of money. That is why, as an investor or trader, it is your duty to educate your self first.
People could get paid a bunch of money if they had a scenario happen like that once. Crypto is unpredictable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

I think that in addition to our own analysis of the situation on the market, we must analyze the opinions of other people. Self-confident guys who rely only on themselves lose their deposits very easily. I am sure that the best tactic that will allow you to earn well in the crypto market is the "tactic of doubt."

I've been doing it all the time, as well as our participation in this forum. To update more knowledge and I know that there are so many more talented people than me so that I can learn from them. Also getting market reviews from experienced people is also a way to learn from them
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

The crypto market is still very young. There are many processes on it. And of course, we must understand them. Based on this, we will form a good experience for the future. I am sure that this is only the beginning. The big game is still ahead and now is the time to learn.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

I agree, reading from your news feed in Facebook or tweets of some personalities from the crypto world would also be a good thing to consider in building a proper knowledge. Since what they say is relevant to what you want to learn. With proper knowledge you would make thousands out of it.

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:19:42 PM

I am sure the right analysis leads people to success. I envy those people who know how to do it. Now it is necessary to study projects in detail, so as not to get on the scam.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

I cannot argue in this case, because knowledge is in any case very important, because it is knowledge that has value today and it is thanks to knowledge that you can do something today that will change the world.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

Im very glad I got into crypto, not only I learned about new tech and blockchain but it also spurred my curiosity into learning about history, economy, society, governament and much more!

I really see the value of studying the past to understand better and predict the future!
The cryptocurrency market is already very extensive, and you need to learn new things every day to be in trend.

yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

Hi. I think you don't need to rush to newbies. In any case, you'll lose money in the beginning until you build a strategy and tactics.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

is right to do, Best suggestion for newbies. Many people joining in the ico are not perfect to analyze, its make you will loss your money, you need more knowledge and information about project and developers to give large profit in invest
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

It is true that knowledge is necessary in every sphere, but knowledge of the area in which the area you want to work is very important. Those who are absolutely new members have to act according to their thinking. If the work does not understand, then you can work by asking your senior. Then you can reach the best place.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

yes ofcourse knowledge is needed it is rhe primary need of one cryptocurrency. most of people joining an ico not realy analyze the project.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

Yeah you're right. Knowledge in this area is very important. Once you have mastered the knowledge of the market, how the coins work, you will easily think of ways to make money here. There are great new hires for newbies, when they have not had the experience, knowledge is incomplete
I absolutely agree with you, knowledge is needed in the crypto world to further understanding how life goes on with this kind of world, how to earn in a very strategic way, therefore without knowledge, you can't achieve the way they do.
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

The study and acquisition of knowledge are absolutely necessary in any field of activity. But in cryptocurrency you need to constantly learn, even if you can earn
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

One advisable also is to take advice from current cryptotraders. They too have more experience than you and their advises will help you more than anything. Without doubt, you should do research too.
In today's market, gaining income from this market is difficult, only those who really have in-depth knowledge, they can analyze and predict the coin, so have the opportunity to win. winning and earning money, if only based on luck, I think we will hardly be able to earn a high income.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:05:13 PM

of course before deciding to invest in cryptocurrency is required to conduct their own research to avoid the risk of loss, especially if we are a beginner in this field should first understand and learn so that we can understand the risks that will be faced if investing in cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: