Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is needed  (Read 2954 times)
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

Cryptocurrency is always a high-risk investment. It is necessary to observe risk management. It's mandatory.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

indeed it is true that knowledge is the most basic that must be possessed, because if
we don't know much we will lose a lot on every altcoin we have on the market.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

indeed it is true that knowledge is the most basic that must be possessed, because if
we don't know much we will lose a lot on every altcoin we have on the market.
I believe knowledge is the key to earn more profit because we can determined when to decide selling coin or not to sell, also it's good to experience things and in by next time we can continue growing our money.
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

I think there is also a truth if you enter the crypto world and invest as long as it is without doing research and seeing the background of many companies from beginners doing that and they have unconsciously been exposed to a scam, I think the cause is due to lack of knowledge and without guidance from people who experienced
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

When you are still a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, it is better to take action and study the flow of its ecosystem and be prepared when you make an investment to avoid a profit loss. Don't make drastic move that you didn't prepare to it. Always make your own research first.
Yes it is needed to have knowledge about the project/s you are going to invest before putting your money on it, in this way , you can avoid on lossing some funds in some scam project/s. Like they all said, knowledge is our most offensive and defensive weapon contrast to the scam activities in this crypto industry.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

True, you are very right . In this current crypto space lots of things can put on at a very huge loss if not well researched upon. As a newbie it is always important to find someone who can be a guider and help gudie the newbie to know the coins to invest and the coins not to. Yes, you are very right.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 12:43:04 PM

Crypto is not a place for everyone and for people that just want a quick buck, it's very risky and difficult you need education and knowledge to continue, some people get into crypto just for the hype not knowing the risk and ended up being rekt and lost everything.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

I agree with this.Knowledge is very important especially in times like this when the market is down because if you're not equipped with knowledge,you will easily get panic and loose control of your emotions.So let's better add more knowledge about the trend of this market.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

Coach, that is a good advice for the newbies.
Of a truth, newbies must be acquire knowledge from all necessary channel- this forum, crypto currency news and any other means.
At this moment to upgrade in rank is more difficult than last year, and to make point that will qualify you quickly, newbies must not slack at all.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

I think that if you are a beginner, then you should first of all learn as much as possible about cryptocurrencies on this forum, this is not advertising Bitcointalk, just here you can learn about how you can be deceived and a lot of such information, and then you can find a lot of information how to protect yourself and your savings, and in General how to earn from scratch.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

Crypto is not a place for everyone and for people that just want a quick buck, it's very risky and difficult you need education and knowledge to continue, some people get into crypto just for the hype not knowing the risk and ended up being rekt and lost everything.
In the past, people came to crypto just to be patient, but now want to make a profit from the market, we require patience and deep knowledge. So we hope to get profit from this cryptographic market.

deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:57:38 PM

Yes knowledge is needed and it is very important to the newbie that they study the crypto first before they invest on it to avoid losing the money that they invest and here in crypto there is no undo. Once you have done it, you cannot cancel the transaction that you have made and the crypto is to risky and the price is volatile. So you have to study it carefully so that you will not regret from losing.
Gabby18

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:27:10 PM

Trading without having an understanding within cryptocurrency, you'll be ruined without a doubt. Newcomers ought to invest a minimum of one 30 days with regard to learning cryptocurrency prior to trading. Additionally, they ought to positively take part in bitcointalk discussion board as well as within the dialogue. I believe it is much better.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

Knowledge is probably the first and most important and most necessary thing for being successful in crypto. A crypto is an area where practice is second and does not have such a large impact on income than knowledge and information.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

If you are a newbie it is very important to read a lot and to the research.

It smells profit over here but to get it one have to work hard.

Crazy boom passed, I don't say these is no chance it wont repeat again, but not that quick at least.

So to get stable profit you need to understand the principles of crypto. It takes time. My advice if you are newbie here dont rush to invest all you have immediatly.

REsearch and patience are the keys to success. Be smart and risk as much funds you can afford losing. Good luck to everyone.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

Cryptocurrency is always a high-risk investment. It is necessary to observe risk management. It's mandatory.
That's is the warning that they always tell me before i engaged myself into cryptocurrency but if you have the proper knowledge about this digital currency it would somehow lessen the risk as you will be careful enough when to invest and when not to.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

When you are still a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, it is better to take action and study the flow of its ecosystem and be prepared when you make an investment to avoid a profit loss. Don't make drastic move that you didn't prepare to it. Always make your own research first.

Study little then do more then study as you go along and never stop learning. This is the outright first application of update, technology. We keep on updating also our knowledge over time and not just doing it at first.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:23:15 PM

with the basics on customs of ideal science on possession with the entrance on field of bitcoin business, trader might follows with further of chance as extending the deeper on modifying use on preparedness as attaining table of exchange for the trading on expending use with risks and resource on possession.

Salloystic

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

Useful and good Information is an important thing to success in life. Good communication helps a lot to pass on information about  thing. To pass on information about something to poeple. Information serves as knowledge about thing to receiver . This is done through a good channel of communication. I could remember when I was told about cryptocurrency through my friends. I didn't esteem it to be a good source of making money because I didn't have any good knowledge about it until I read about it and also, read about people and their testimonies, who have succeeded through cryptocurrency. I got so much knowledge about cryptocurrency when I browsed on it and went back to my friends to elaborately explain it the more to me. Now I have good knowledge  about cryptocurrency and about its operations. Cryptocurrency is the largest and best platform to making money and the money made  is convertible cash. I like cryptocurrency and I can't leave it.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

Knowledge is about how to place one's potential for maximum use. With knowledge, a person's way of thinking is more focused, good at thinking and knowing how to make good decisions.

The importance of knowledge can be through the attainment of the education or experience because humans are possible to receive information from outside. Without knowledge, it can make someone as if in a closed room, and with the education, he can find himself in a room with all the windows open to the outside world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: