Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is needed  (Read 2954 times)
Bosmuda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:23:18 AM

Of course, this is very important knowledge is needed when we are going to enter the crypto world, don't let us not know what to do when we enter the world so we don't get any results and it would be better if you ask people who are more experienced about crypto
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:37:48 AM

When you are still a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, it is better to take action and study the flow of its ecosystem and be prepared when you make an investment to avoid a profit loss. Don't make drastic move that you didn't prepare to it. Always make your own research first.

I agree. Knowledge will keep you sane in this industry. Research will tell you what logical step to take when investing because if you base solely on your gut feeling, then you will probably end up with bad results. You're not some Steve Jobs or Bill Gates that can turn the tides with their intellect.

prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

indeed knowledge is needed before we start to invest, we must analyze and study the condition of the market so as not to experience losses in investing in crypto, if we start investing without having knowledge it will only make us lose the assets we have
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

Knowledge is the main thing in doing work. If you have the knowledge, of course, you will have a great opportunity to succeed. And like when I entered Crypto, I always learned to add to my knowledge of Crypto. And now I can slowly make a profit in crypto coin trading.

chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:25:41 AM

Knowledge is always the most important. Special cryptocurrency is a high-end industry, not a basic commodity. It takes a lot of knowledge to make you lose money in the future. But the bear market makes people lose confidence, and I am the same.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

Nowadays, despite having much knowledge, losses are unavoidable if I invest in ICOs, so I think we should consider whether to continue investing in this market again.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Sendal btc

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

Because the knowledge of the crypto world will strengthen us to be there. I strongly agree with your statement, because knowledge that will lead us to conditions that are more than we expected. Never think of getting rich instantly, because I'm sure the process never lies in the results.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

Our understanding of cryptocurrency is directly related to all our interests, whether as a trader or a bounty hunter, knowledge is our important weapon!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DavenporK

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:44:09 AM

yes, I agree with that. because crypto cannot be considered easy or trivial even though the investment concept is very simple, but it is at high risk. because it must require a lot of experience and lessons so that we can choose the right Coins for the sustainability of future investments. because this is related to our money or personal funds.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

I agree with that thing doing your own researched about the Cryptocurrencies and the currency that you will gonna invest in with you money is the best guide to prevent from losing. And I think it is the easiest way to make a great success of earnings in this kind of situation in the market that will you a great investor.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

Knowledge is always the most important. Special cryptocurrency is a high-end industry, not a basic commodity. It takes a lot of knowledge to make you lose money in the future. But the bear market makes people lose confidence, and I am the same.

This time is truly challenging for investors, bounty hunters and everyone interested in the crypto industry. It's condition right now is confidence draining. But having good knowledge and trust in crypto could help in easing this stress. It's normal to be fearful because of what is happening in the market right now. But this should not affect our decision making in facing crypto. It will recover for sure.

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

Yes of course its very necessary especially when you're just starting in cryptocurrency. Crypto is not for people who are just want to earn quickly because its not a get rich quick program. It needs understanding, knowledge, and skills to become successful in cryptocurrency. Its a must to study crypto to know its nature and how it works.
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:14:46 AM

When you are still a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, it is better to take action and study the flow of its ecosystem and be prepared when you make an investment to avoid a profit loss. Don't make drastic move that you didn't prepare to it. Always make your own research first.

knowledge about crypto is needed if we are in this forum. as well as knowledge about how to make the right investment if we want to invest. the goal is to avoid the bad things that will happen. let alone being a beginner, you should not start investing if you do not know about the right investment knowledge. because it will men...

duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

That's why they keep on saying DYOR = Do your own research.

But newbies today are different, unlike before we've been looking for the appropriate answers to our questions that comes out of curiosity. Now people are only curious on how to become rich overnight.

Yes you are right people want to become rich in a real quick time they don't even research about the coin where they invest like few invest in ICO's without checking their previous projects and say they were scammed and they lost money.

But before there was no such number of coins and ico. Now even if a newbie wants to get rich quickly he still needs to work hard.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

That's why they keep on saying DYOR = Do your own research.

But newbies today are different, unlike before we've been looking for the appropriate answers to our questions that comes out of curiosity. Now people are only curious on how to become rich overnight.

Yes you are right people want to become rich in a real quick time they don't even research about the coin where they invest like few invest in ICO's without checking their previous projects and say they were scammed and they lost money.

But before there was no such number of coins and ico. Now even if a newbie wants to get rich quickly he still needs to work hard.

Knowledge is required specially in this complicated kind of crypto community. Specially if you are a investors or a trader, you have capital to deal with not to lose with.

Wrong move is not excuse on this league, so better that you need to understand the real options and opportunity on this market.

Even bounty hunters are not excuse on this, we need to learn some obvious and advance information specially if you doing a signature campaign and etc.
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

Doing some mistakes and emotional action is normal thing for newbie, this things negatively motivate us to go ahead, in the next step of growing we add studying and development.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

I totally agree with you, knowledge is needed in the crypto world to make money in a very strategic way, so without knowledge, you can not make a profit from investing or trading. because the investment is risky. When you have no knowledge you will invest the wrong money at that time you will cool your money.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

Newbies wouldn’t go to crypto if they thought it’s hard to make money here, it’s the ease of profit that attracts so many people here. They come, they try, they understand that they won't make money quickly, and they leave. The only ones left are those who understand how you can arrange your work so that it can profit even in such a market.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

yes i agree and that is really important to tell each other such stuff, because you know, that is something that shows we support each other which really cool especially when market is not great

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

even not only for beginners, people who are experienced also often get stuck with false predictions that cause losses.
in this case we must be careful and in no hurry to make a decision, if we are difficult to get a profit, at least we do not experience losses.
therefore, we have to have a lot of discussion with experienced people, then we practice right away, so we can get a real experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: