Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Exchanges  (Read 17542 times)
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:50:07 AM

Why yobit is included in the top 5 exchange on that blog, I think OKEX is better than Yobit. I agree about Binance that's the best exchange and always on the top.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

Maybe based on my opinion I have five exchange market have good service and top exchange market, there are Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Indodax and Mercatox. I think when many ico have listed at five market will have higher price again.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

Why yobit is included in the top 5 exchange on that blog, I think OKEX is better than Yobit. I agree about Binance that's the best exchange and always on the top.
I agree with you . Okex should be considered a better exchange as this is my favorite exchange for the past 1 year. I think YOBIT is just a normal exchange and not too many investors appear at this exchange. If my best option is Okex then Huobi will be the 2nd choice because I trust these two exchanges

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

I agree with you . Okex should be considered a better exchange as this is my favorite exchange for the past 1 year. I think YOBIT is just a normal exchange and not too many investors appear at this exchange. If my best option is Okex then Huobi will be the 2nd choice because I trust these two exchanges

Yobit included in the top 5 exchange sounds like a joke, for me Yobit is Sh*tex*ha*ge because too much manipulation has been done by them on the other side even though their wallet is online but when you want to withdraw it to another wallet always appear "such as currency not available "
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:25:59 AM

I think the top5 exchanges should be:
1.Binance
2.Coinbase
3.Huobi
4.OKEX
4.Bittrex

The next 5:
BitMEX, Bithumb, Gate, Cryptopia, Bitfinex

Next, Kucoin, Youbit, Hitbtc, Fcoin, etc.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

Binance is an exchange I love to trade with. There are other exchanges I can bet my assets on too. The main point is where your assets can give good profit.
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

I am newcomer in crypto world. I have little experience in trading. I think top five exchanges are Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex, Poloniex and Hotbit.

bitmattrix88

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

Iam doing cryptocurrency tradings since 2016.. Thats year best exchanges was bittrex and poloniex. But now have lot of best exchanges. I think binance and Hitbtc good exchanges to now.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Georgiyk

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:26:48 PM

Of course, Binans is the undisputed leader, it has a large turnover and the best reputation, a high degree of reliability and the best quotes to date. There are some more good exchanges, such as Bittrex, Bitfinex, KuCoin. I recently discovered IDEX.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

Some exchanges that have enough fans like Binance are very good. I myself prefer to use Binance, Bittrex, and Coinbase Exchange. In trading on the exchange you have to be careful.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

This is joke list Cheesy. Top 5 exchanges including kucoin and yobit Cheesy. These exchanges cannot be the top 5. maybe you could listen but the top 5 exchange   is unfortunately not. Top 5 exchange; binance, okex, bithumb, huobi, coinbase pro.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

This is joke list Cheesy. Top 5 exchanges including kucoin and yobit Cheesy. These exchanges cannot be the top 5. maybe you could listen but the top 5 exchange   is unfortunately not. Top 5 exchange; binance, okex, bithumb, huobi, coinbase pro.
LOL . I just laugh now  Grin , We cant blame the author of that blog because for the author he can consider that exchange as the best for him. Everyone of us has our preference on exchanges. Many exchanges has its,Good and bad side , It is just our perception on how will we pick the exchange we will use.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

It depends on the criteria you use for your ranking. It is possible that one exchange will be top in one category while another will top it in the next category. Nonetheless,  my favourite remains Binance. I don't care if it is the overall top or not. I like its simplicity.
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

until now I still use bittrex and hitbtc. I think the exchange is still good but after seeing in coinmarketcap, binance is the best because in number 1
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

At the moment I prefer and trust Bittrex, Huoby and Binance. However, these exchangers are centralized and have their advantages and disadvantages. I think in the future there will be such a hybrid exchange which will be the same good attitude.

BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

At the moment I prefer and trust Bittrex, Huoby and Binance. However, these exchangers are centralized and have their advantages and disadvantages. I think in the future there will be such a hybrid exchange which will be the same good attitude.
I think same - Bittrex, Binance and Huobi. I see Poloniex try to change own position but today nothing new. Other exchanges I don't like because too many bots. Bibox and Okex has not bad interfaces but ... Binance today better  Wink
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:25:57 PM

Many exchanges have sprung up with the mission to be the best exchange with the highest volume. Seeing the 100 best exchange lists in the coinmarketcap, Binance is the best and has high volume among other exchanges. But other exchanges are also as good as binance.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

According to some recent research on the trading activity on the major exchanges most of them engage in Wash Trading to create artificial volume so they can grab high prices for listing fees. Of the top 25 by volume on Coin Market Cap only Binance, Bitfinex and Liquid have trading volume statistics you can trust. https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-claims-over-80-percent-of-top-25-btc-trading-pair-volumes-on-cmc-are-wash-traded

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

I read the post. My choice is a little bit different from the post. I still believed that binance is the best exchange among all exchanges cex and dex. Then I will chose huobi. They are really going big day by day. Very easy to use and they really think about customers. And then I will chose switched. I know many of the people don't know about it. I don't have big volume but they are working really hard and switched is a dex. And then I would say kucoin and bittrex also good. If coinbase give us more pair with USD or euro I would chose coinbase also.

nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:40:26 PM

You probably joked that Yobit is among the top five exchanges ! Go to their official Twitter and read the comments and how many people are begging for help, but technical support does not care they respond to the message within 6 months. Personally, I sent tokens from my MEW to Yobit and they just went to someone else's wallet. My wallet wasn't hacked !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: