Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Air⚡️Payments As Light as Air⚡️World's First Multi Blockchain Fork  (Read 29471 times)
tshetcoin

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

The cryptocurrency industry is still too young.
What was invented in 2018,
In 2019, it is hopelessly outdated.
In 2019, I propose any ICO that is considered a financial pyramid, that is, fraud.

I see 2019 as the year of forks.
And fight for a place in the TOP 7.
All developers are offered not to litter, but to look for an investor who will buy them an entrance ticket to the market.
ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, XLM, LTC
Any of these coins free up space for forks and mergers that pay for the entrance ticket out of their own pocket.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

Anything below position 7 is trash.
Even in the top 7 today bitcoin has no competitors to compete with it can not fall below 7 positions.
Today, the cost of entering the top 7 = $1.000.000.000.
If you do not have this amount, I recommend to postpone the date of the merger.
XAP has only one option to survive in the market, that is if the developers buy all their coins from the exchange at $300 rate.
No other way!
And as soon as your coin falls below position 7, I will get rid of it.

Your technology is the best, but don't let it be buried, please. I believe you.
You understand that the market is not ready to accept technology now, it is hungry for speculation.
Sorry for the English translation.

At the beginning of 2017, Ripple cost $ 0.005419 with a capitalization of 201 300 992 $ which is significantly lower than the capitalization of coins from the top but this did not prevent him from increasing capitalization by January 2018 to 130 301 689 856 $ more than 500 times. Of course this is an exception, but this is what makes the world of crypto interesting.
tshetcoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

Anything below position 7 is trash.
Even in the top 7 today bitcoin has no competitors to compete with it can not fall below 7 positions.
Today, the cost of entering the top 7 = $1.000.000.000.
If you do not have this amount, I recommend to postpone the date of the merger.
XAP has only one option to survive in the market, that is if the developers buy all their coins from the exchange at $300 rate.
No other way!
And as soon as your coin falls below position 7, I will get rid of it.

Your technology is the best, but don't let it be buried, please. I believe you.
You understand that the market is not ready to accept technology now, it is hungry for speculation.
Sorry for the English translation.

At the beginning of 2017, Ripple cost $ 0.005419 with a capitalization of 201 300 992 $ which is significantly lower than the capitalization of coins from the top but this did not prevent him from increasing capitalization by January 2018 to 130 301 689 856 $ more than 500 times. Of course this is an exception, but this is what makes the world of crypto interesting.

We can not say that the reason for the growth of x500 for 1 year only in the invention, technology.
It is also likely that this is the result of price control including.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Has the sale not yet begun? I did not find a token sale on this project website. Or sales have begun in secret. https://bitcoinair.org/ . I'm interested in this project and participate in the bounty campaign

I don't think you studied the project properly. this project is not a tokensale or ICO. it's a fork. you know what a fork is? you know Bitcoin Cash and how that made? maybe some forks did ICOs If I am not aware but this one is not an ICO. they are developing the project with their own funds and they'll airdrop all coins to bitcoin and peercoin holders (they are forking peercoin also which is very unique)

Thank you for your explanation. I really understand the explanation you gave. I know now that they will develop their projects with their own funds. Thank you very helpful.
this is a good project and they fund the project with their own money so we don't have to worry and I'm sure there will also be lots of people who are interested in this project, hopefully it will be a happy project for all of us
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

WOW, I just found out about this project Bitcoin Air through a Friend who says this is going to be a really cool new fresh blockchain project with a green twist, so I decided I needed to check it out asap. I really like the green element to it and that's what attracted me to this coin in the first place. I also dig the log and name, I think that gives blockchain tech, in general, a nice fresh feel and I think more conscientious people will be drawn to this project because of its new and improved innovative ideas that will be making this a new generation blockchain. Taking the best of tried and tested blockchains, it is morphing itself into something unique, offering something for everyone in this crypto space.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:35:20 AM

Wow seems interesting and amazing, well drafted project and idea, hope you will push it forward. I would suggest to list the project at www.icoguide.com as investors are looking at their rates as they are not paid, so do I. So take it into considerations. Otherwise the project seems to have good future.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

WOW, I just found out about this project Bitcoin Air through a Friend who says this is going to be a really cool new fresh blockchain project with a green twist, so I decided I needed to check it out asap. I really like the green element to it and that's what attracted me to this coin in the first place. I also dig the log and name, I think that gives blockchain tech, in general, a nice fresh feel and I think more conscientious people will be drawn to this project because of its new and improved innovative ideas that will be making this a new generation blockchain. Taking the best of tried and tested blockchains, it is morphing itself into something unique, offering something for everyone in this crypto space.
thanks ma'am for the kind words.. we have lots of expectation too..

Wow seems interesting and amazing, well drafted project and idea, hope you will push it forward. I would suggest to list the project at www.icoguide.com as investors are looking at their rates as they are not paid, so do I. So take it into considerations. Otherwise the project seems to have good future.

thanks for the Advice. I'll check this website. but we are not an ICO so we can't list it on ICO related sites. I'll see if it's useful for us or not.

feel free to send us any related websites and exchanges.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

Has the sale not yet begun? I did not find a token sale on this project website. Or sales have begun in secret. https://bitcoinair.org/ . I'm interested in this project and participate in the bounty campaign

I don't think you studied the project properly. this project is not a tokensale or ICO. it's a fork. you know what a fork is? you know Bitcoin Cash and how that made? maybe some forks did ICOs If I am not aware but this one is not an ICO. they are developing the project with their own funds and they'll airdrop all coins to bitcoin and peercoin holders (they are forking peercoin also which is very unique)

Thank you for your explanation. I really understand the explanation you gave. I know now that they will develop their projects with their own funds. Thank you very helpful.
this is a good project and they fund the project with their own money so we don't have to worry and I'm sure there will also be lots of people who are interested in this project, hopefully it will be a happy project for all of us

A good thing to participate in because they will not be afraid of Softcap and Hardcap that is not achieved because they have their own capital to pay for it. I like this.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

Someone can say for how long they make changes in the campaign bounty table just today already on October 25th and the next week has begun, and for the past results they have not yet been consolidated?
ZezeErnesto

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:17:56 AM

This project is very important, bringing a lot of information, with great content to users.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:16:22 AM

Someone can say for how long they make changes in the campaign bounty table just today already on October 25th and the next week has begun, and for the past results they have not yet been consolidated?
plz ask bounty-related questions in bounty thread. you'll get a better answer.

tungan65

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

promising project, friendly team of professionals, we monitor and support)))
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

Is Bitcoin Air available in various exchanges, where can I get it? I see that there are many people who use Bitcoin Air signatures, are the bounty available?

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

Is Bitcoin Air available in various exchanges, where can I get it? I see that there are many people who use Bitcoin Air signatures, are the bounty available?

Around 7 Exchanges Will be listing Bitcoin Air After Hardfork. More Exchanges will be confirmed soon. Just Today We Von the Voting Competition of CryptalDash Exchange so another Exchange is Added to our List, you Can read the details from here:
https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/give-it-up-for-the-winners-of-coin-comp-phase-20-f09b5e511446

And Here is The Bounty Program Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043988.0
feel free to Join.

Thanks.

Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:35:54 AM

Around 7 Exchanges Will be listing Bitcoin Air After Hardfork. More Exchanges will be confirmed soon. Just Today We Von the Voting Competition of CryptalDash Exchange so another Exchange is Added to our List, you Can read the details from here:
https://medium.com/@cryptaldashcoin/give-it-up-for-the-winners-of-coin-comp-phase-20-f09b5e511446

feel free to Join.

Thanks.
a good start and I think bitcoin air has a large community, because you have won the voting and immediately listed in the cryptaldash exchange, congratulations. I will immediately visit the thread bounty and be ready to participate in your various bounties.

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

feel free to Join.

Thanks.
a good start and I think bitcoin air has a large community, because you have won the voting and immediately listed in the cryptaldash exchange, congratulations. I will immediately visit the thread bounty and be ready to participate in your various bounties.
that's right. winning a voting competition at the very beginning of the project development. when the coin is not even launched is definitely a proof of mass Community support for bitcoin air. I have also started following this project closely from now. and hopefully, I could earn some of these too.
Good luck team.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

It’s great of course that Bitcoin Air (XAP) is the winner in phase 20 of the Coin Listing Competition at cryptaldash, which definitely hopes for community support. I hope the price of the token will be decent.
Newmooncrypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

I think the project is making a wave
Travmatolog

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

Great start
masteele23

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

Seems like a good project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: