Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Air⚡️Payments As Light as Air⚡️World's First Multi Blockchain Fork  (Read 29471 times)
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:33:42 AM

Please check out the bounty thread guys, XBA can now be claimed for participation in the bounty.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5043988.msg46516190#msg46516190
So, the same amount or different with the change?
I don't see statement about amount of XBA participants get, the bounty topic OP should be updated with new payment rates in XBA.
Bitcoin Air has decided to make the switch from sending out the BABT ERC20 token, to sending out XBA (previously known as XAP) directly to your Bitcoin Air wallet, rather than forcing you to go through the hassle of exchanging BABT to XBA.
For XBA, where to trade/ sell it? Can you give me link of exchanges on which XBA listed, please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:02:43 AM

Please check out the bounty thread guys, XBA can now be claimed for participation in the bounty.

Finally, there is a renewal and answers to the anxiety of the participants, good news for all Bitcoin Air participants.
Soon participants can claim XBA, thanks for the information @Parodium.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:11:09 AM

So, the same amount or different with the change?
I don't see statement about amount of XBA participants get, the bounty topic OP should be updated with new payment rates in XBA.
Bitcoin Air has decided to make the switch from sending out the BABT ERC20 token, to sending out XBA (previously known as XAP) directly to your Bitcoin Air wallet, rather than forcing you to go through the hassle of exchanging BABT to XBA.
For XBA, where to trade/ sell it? Can you give me link of exchanges on which XBA listed, please.

The bounty was initially going to be paid in BABT, which could then be exchanged to XBA. However, the team behind Bitcoin Air have decided to cut out the first step, and just distribute XBA directly.

For more information about XBA and where it can be exchanged, contact the Bitcoin Air team on Discord: https://discord.gg/GcPAyK
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:47:04 PM

When you go to https://bitcoinair.org/, you can see the following message: The domain name bitcoinair.org is for sale!  Sad

I see this project very complicated to give participants a bounty of prizes from the work they have done and until now I have not understood the slightest about how payments will be made.
before, the prize participant will get BABT and is now exchanged to XBA, it looks like payment is sent not through ERC-20 but special wallet or exchange wallet. indeed is was very complicated because new was my first time participating in a project like this.

This is a very confusing thing because of the many changes that occur and if you are late to find out about the project you might never received a token.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:29:52 PM

Yes, in fact, probably the most difficult bounty for the last time was to try to confuse the participants. Sad
Loopper

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Yes, in fact, probably the most difficult bounty for the last time was to try to confuse the participants. Sad

it makes sense to see participants confused and not so hopeful about what they have done before. It seems like it would be a good idea to see some people getting tired of asking about things that confusing.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 08:00:32 AM

it makes sense to see participants confused and not so hopeful about what they have done before. It seems like it would be a good idea to see some people getting tired of asking about things that confusing.
for me this doesn't make sense because the prize participants get confused about this project and how the tokens will be given to them, while the tokens that are obtained are still unclear. 12 weeks participating in this project only earned $ 0.4. I really don't believe this.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:07:15 PM

That's the good news as now we can get our tokens and hold them until we saw the boom in prices. Can you tell me how often do you distribute the bounty tokens who are proving you the details ? Daily / Weekly ?

xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 04:36:51 AM

for me this doesn't make sense because the prize participants get confused about this project and how the tokens will be given to them, while the tokens that are obtained are still unclear. 12 weeks participating in this project only earned $ 0.4. I really don't believe this.
whether dev will not change the results of bets for campaign participants.
if the acquisition is like what you say, everyone will definitely regret it, because it's not the same as what the dev said at first.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 07:37:12 AM

It also seems that an adjustment for paying participants if this happens is simply necessary.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 04:27:10 AM

whether dev will not change the results of bets for campaign participants.
if the acquisition is like what you say, everyone will definitely regret it, because it's not the same as what the dev said at first.
I don't see dev changing the bet results, because you can see the results of bets and tokens received by prize participants here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YXExyARFxnXCwja0Kn284qVKynrd2fkc62M-xdWsPHk/edit#gid=312654529 but I only hope the dev changes its mind and changes the results of bets for the campaign participants, so that everyone doesn't regret it.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Paul33

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:06:06 AM

Any one looking too sell bitcoin air at the current makert price of 0.008 usd you can’t buy or sell any quantity on exchange
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 06:08:55 AM

Any one looking too sell bitcoin air at the current makert price of 0.008 usd you can’t buy or sell any quantity on exchange
market will grow with the time.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Akim2710

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:17:43 PM

I didn't receive the reward bounty until now, please finish him the distribution for bounty hunter Wink
Loopper

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:22:28 PM

I didn't receive the reward bounty until now, please finish him the distribution for bounty hunter Wink

You have to be more and more patient with all this. They will give you what you have done later. time waiting for good things that will await.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 05:20:28 AM

you must receive your payment soon if you were eligible for a payment.
thanks.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: