Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin Acceptance.  (Read 1488 times)
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

I first saw the BTC ATM in my country, so I believe that its adoption is becoming wider, which is great for the whole community around the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

There are lots of coins this days and more are still emerging by the day. If eventually cryptocurrency becomes accepted globally and it's been adopted for usage, do you think all the coins would be accepted for usage or only a  selected few?

Only those few who has great demand in the market and well known.
Many cryptocurrency will be meant for investment in the market.
But those like BTC AND ETH will be moving in the market worldwide accepted by many merchants locally and internationally.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:41:06 AM

There are lots of coins this days and more are still emerging by the day. If eventually cryptocurrency becomes accepted globally and it's been adopted for usage, do you think all the coins would be accepted for usage or only a  selected few?

To promote dissemination of cryptocurrency, community needs to come together and consider the currency, because the volatile options will not help in this case.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:57:24 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 07:08:09 PM by GREENch

90% of all currently existing cryptocurrencies have no technological value. Their existence is determined by the desire of the development team to get money through ICO. I think natural selection will put everything in its place.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:06:59 AM

I think not all cryptocurrency will see the light of the day because their projects are nothing to ride home about,however most of them are valid and would globally be accepted in future. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

I think only a few coins are chosen because indeed each other has many differences and certainly that is feasible and potentially is acceptable, according to the intended market policy.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

There are many different coins, most of which have little real value. They cannot be exchanged not only for fiat money, but also for other cryptocurrencies. Most of the coins and tokens are likely to remain unadapted for widespread use.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:17:05 PM

There are many different coins, most of which have little real value. They cannot be exchanged not only for fiat money, but also for other cryptocurrencies. Most of the coins and tokens are likely to remain unadapted for widespread use.
It is clear that they will not be needed and will simply disappear from the market, I think that this is clear to everyone, so now it’s worth keeping your money in the top tokens.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

I believe that less than 1% of currently available tokens and coins will be used in 10 years (maybe even in 5 years).  This crypto winter will wipe out hundreds of tokens. That's why is so important to choose good tokens to hodl.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

Not all coins will be accepted. I think it depends on merchants or companies what coins will they accept as a medium of exchange once cryptocurrency will be fully adapted around the world. Not all cryptocurrency has usage, most of altcoins are shitcoins, created to make profit.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

There will be main coins which will be widely accepted but from that is is a matter of technical issue how to exchange
other coins to the main coins on their daily value. It would has no sense if we have thousands of coins as payment solution.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:03:46 PM

I believe that less than 1% of currently available tokens and coins will be used in 10 years (maybe even in 5 years).  This crypto winter will wipe out hundreds of tokens. That's why is so important to choose good tokens to hodl.
Hundreds of tokens and coins will be wiped out and another hundred might be introduced into the market. Now a days, it is quite easy to make a clone of other coins. A random developer can make a coin in few seconds sitting on his basement. Again, a coin might pop up which might end up being the ultimate solution of every other problems we are facing. This does not mean that other coins will end up dying. They will all be used side by side. You just have to make sure that the coins you are investing on are legit.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:31:18 AM

I think that many coins will be rejected. I think bitcoin will be the first cryptocurrency to be accepted all over the world.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:01:07 PM
Merited by n00b3rt (10)

Look at what big businesses are supporting.
Most of crypto adoption is happening through bitpay. And they only support Bitcoin and BCH.
If they don't care about other coins, they must be sure they're not losing business because of it.
This is why I don't believe that merchant solutions will allow for a multitude of cryptos.
Even if they expand to Ether, I'd say 10 coins is the top.

sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

I believe that not all coins will be accepted for use, but only those that are built on a platform that really brings the possibility of using it in a particular area. Now there are a lot of crypto coins, but also a lot of them are created for manipulating the crypto market and are not distinguished by any innovations or real products associated with them.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:03:19 PM

This depends on the developer of the coin, and the extent of the influence of coins in the real world. If the coin only relies on exchange in the market, I don't think there are too many enthusiasts
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

All coins cannot be accepted because all 100% are not legit. Also there are coins which are not even made for acveptance as currency. Some are utility coins as well

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
Gwapo

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:20:53 PM

The generic rule of thumb is to accept coins that have a high volume in trades, everyday.
High volume doesn't always mean that they are real. They might be pumped sometimes by some telegram groups. That's why you have to do your due diligence while looking out for new cryptos.

All coins cannot be accepted because all 100% are not legit. Also there are coins which are not even made for acveptance as currency. Some are utility coins as well

Not always. Take the example of Litecoin and Ethereum.
mailklue

Activity: 490

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

the price of all coins depends on the development team and the number of communities, only coins developed by smart and serious teams who continue to search for communities to use crypto coins that they make that will be able to compete with global trade, so only part of it will be used so we have to become projects good smart before investing.

Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:54:11 AM

I honestly think that only a few coins can make it as a payment processor, those coins who are more popular and who have proven their worth in the community will be accepted, coins like XRP litecoin eth and Bitcoin will lead the pack.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: