Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FireMine] Share Buyback Thread  (Read 10307 times)
unq_s

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:57:53 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 11:59:15 PM by unq_s

Hello Seth

Is there a way how to get refund for 129 shares of ALTSWAP bought at 0,005 BTC ?

I am bit bored of your game.

PM me for details please.

If you are going to fuck with us shareholders. I believe some of us will work together and hunt you down. (it already began, i am glad for that)

And then the FUN will begin : )

BTC for donations : )
14eMU6Qnpz4NCUCEWggu7K5227zibgmrab  
THX
barnfold

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:01:17 PM

Still waiting for news
Form filled in sometime ago and not on list

update ?
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:10:54 AM

Seth... you broke my heart Seth

seth...

Seth, you are nothing to me.

You're not a brother, you're not a friend, you're NOTHING.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
iluveunc (OP)

Activity: 140

CEO/Founder AltSwap (Cryptocurrency Exchange)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:44:16 AM

ThomasF has been refunded, please confirm in comments.

JW moved to currently paying out (will complete in less than 24 hours).

* If you filled out the form in the past day or two, your email is being compared to the shareholder file and you'll be on the list soon. *

Bitcoin address: 1Q6hPQfJANFzthXiCkedHk3S7ptAZVUZ5E

Earn Devcoins by Writing
ThomasF

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:37:28 AM

Quote from: iluveunc link=topic=504448.msg5922712#msg59227121395881056
ThomasF has been refunded, please confirm in comments.
Thank you for the remainder of the original 1.3 BTC I was asking for to "sell back" 3,850 shares or 23.6% of FireMine ( ONE OF YOUR SO CALLED MINING COMPANIES ) for what was valued at 155 BTC at the IPO price.  Since I don't have any way of knowing if in fact those shares were sold as lowered IPO holdings, or by investors just wanting to get out while they still could, you could have just profited 11923% on your "buy back" of those particular shares. ( you are welcome to check my math since you like to tell me how inept I am at it even when it is blatantly right )

I still fully believe you owe it to your investors to make your financial reports available as any other US company with shareholders is required to do.  If you don't want to do this, then you are most likely just scamming everyone or expecting to.  BTW, Lenny was nice enough to fill me in via PM on how to get back my BTC though the same means anyone else with your personal info could use themselves.  And I am sure there are plenty of creative people that you now owe money too. 

Just sent the 1.2 btc - please confirm in the comments Smiley

I can't make you remove or alter any of your posts but if you feel so inclined to tone down some of them I won't be opposed to it. Either way, enjoy your evening.
I'll remove my trust alert from your profile, and I'll even make the font a bit smaller on those large fonts about you stealing everyone's BTC.  But, I won't change the textual content as everyone needs to know what was needed in order to get your attention.  Obviously you wouldn't be opposed to it HAHA.  I will, and you as well.  I hope you are able to repair your name and credibility, but you need to seriously consider what you are doing when you start a "business" where you want to risk other peoples' money!

-- Thomas F.
EndCiv

Activity: 107
Merit: 59

FUCK THE CONSPIRACY

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 03:28:40 PM

Sorry for my delay. My FIREMINE refund has been received.

I still require refund for MINECO & DIGIMINE

MINECO:  4526
DIGIMINE: 19364

What must I do to initiate those refunds?
My cryptostock history only goes back so far.
I was able to grab a screen shot for the majority of my share purchases.

🛸     DEATH TO THE SHITCOINS!!
PRAISE "BOB" - http://www.dobbscoin.info

okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:02:06 AM

Looks like cryptostocks is still having their issues...

https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1265

(Excuse the spotty english of whoever posted this ann)

Is that your other listing seth?

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
hercula

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:20:38 PM

First time i'm writing here.

I've sent you many email Seth, but haven't been answered so far.
Like many others I bought some of your shares. I actually owe 176 firemine shares!
I've spent more that 5 BTCs on your scam stock and I pretend to be refunded, at least partially.

It's been weeks now that my name (angel) is listed under the problematic shareholders list and I'm getting nervous.

As I explained previously in my email, my email wasn't set to public (for obvious reason) and that's why you didn't found it in the ipo-price shareholders list...
Now it's set to public and you should find it. Unfortunately old movements don't show up anymore in my cryptostocks account and I can't send you a screenshot.

I hope you'll take some time to answer me at least here.
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:31:07 PM

JW you've been refunded for your shares. Please confirm in comments upon receipt.

The following people have been added to the processing list:
Stacy - 3 shares
CrazyLoaf - 2 shares
LittleJohn - 2 shares
Arild - 5 shares
Kevin - 5 shares

Angel, I've responded to you before by email (in the last one you said you'd be checking on something related to the issue). I'm a little frustrated that Cryptostocks has a limited purchase history. Is there any way you can contact them about being verified as a shareholder? I'd love to have their cooperation in this security issue on their site but if you eMail them you'll find that they are extremely unresponsive...

Earn Devcoins by Writing
jnwood

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:55:45 PM

I confirm the refund of 7747 MINECO shares.

-JW
hercula

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:30:07 PM

I contacted cryptostocks but their support is unresponsive.
What do you plan to do with my case? I've been patient for a long time now... maybe I should have cried like thomas or called your parents or whatever.
Also, I see that you are just refunding people with small amounts of shares. Are you doing this just to keep us quiet?

I don't know what to do Seth... I even accepted a strongly discounted price for the buyback but you didn't sent me a satoshi so far... please remember that 5 BTCs are a big amount of money for me!
ThomasF

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:48:31 PM

I've been patient for a long time now... maybe I should have cried like thomas or called your parents or whatever.
Also, I see that you are just refunding people with small amounts of shares. Are you doing this just to keep us quiet?

I didn't cry over this... I just called him out on his BS and lack of response.  That's funny I thought about calling his parent's too... bet they are wondering where all the spare cash he has is coming from.

Anyways... Good Luck Everyone!

-- Thomas F.
Airdrawndagger

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:14:46 AM

Seth Bollenbecker, I request you pay me back my 1.0 btc (20 MINECO bougth at IPO price 0.05). PM me for more details. If I dont hear from you  it will have serious consequences.

BTC: 1PbC3S6mL1egZjtPCGrJnVeZoS4P2E2Bwp
hercula

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:50:55 PM

Hi Seth,
can you answer at least in PM? It's been more than 2 days now... have you been off for the weekend? Well then, now it's time to go back to work!!

Has anybody more informations about this scammer?
If somebody is interested in pressing charges against Seth Bollenbecker, please contact me in private. I'm now considering all my options. Since the scammer has been identified and we can prove he stole thousands of dollars we should be able to recover part of our investment... also, I think we should contact his family or his school to see what are their position on the issue.
unq_s

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:10:44 PM

I am publicky offering 50% of total sum lost in ALTSWAP  - 0,4 BTC
If you got my 0,8 BTC for ALTSWAP share from our loving Seth - i will give you half as a reward
this offer is for everyone except Seth : )
Anybody join to me with bounty ?
iluveunc (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:50:28 AM

Alright Jason you've been selected as the winner on the Price is Right! Just kidding, but you did get your refund so confirm it in the comments below Smiley

So far a total of 12,059 (woop woop!) shares have been refunded and the next one up (BitsBeats) will be getting their refund as well.

Airdrawndagger: have you filled out the form? I cannot simply PM you to get the details that I need - the survey form has been created for this purpose.

hercula: I'll be PMing you in a minute but you have to understand that Cryptostocks is not cooperating a single bit in this process (as I'm sure you've noticed from their lack of responsiveness). If I could get confirmation from them that you purchased those shares at a certain price you would have already received your refund as you did submit the form quite a while ago.

unq_s: This isn't an AltSwap thread...it clearly reads FireMine and it does extend to Mineco upgrades as well. AltSwap is an ongoing project and ineligible for a refund but you may sell your shares to a willing buyer if you wish to though Cryptostocks (I wish you all the best with their system).

Earn Devcoins by Writing
bitsbeats

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:30:49 AM

So far a total of 12,059 (woop woop!) shares have been refunded and the next one up (BitsBeats) will be getting their refund as well.

Great, waiting for my refund.
Thanks
decanus21

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:16:37 PM

Alright Jason you've been selected as the winner on the Price is Right! Just kidding, but you did get your refund so confirm it in the comments below Smiley

Airdrawndagger: have you filled out the form? I cannot simply PM you to get the details that I need - the survey form has been created for this purpose.

hercula: I'll be PMing you in a minute but you have to understand that Cryptostocks is not cooperating a single bit in this process (as I'm sure you've noticed from their lack of responsiveness). If I could get confirmation from them that you purchased those shares at a certain price you would have already received your refund as you did submit the form quite a while ago.

unq_s: This isn't an AltSwap thread...it clearly reads FireMine and it does extend to Mineco upgrades as well. AltSwap is an ongoing project and ineligible for a refund but you may sell your shares to a willing buyer if you wish to though Cryptostocks (I wish you all the best with their system).

does this still apply given that CS is now delisting all of your projects and there has been a trade stop on Altswap for a while now? what is the procedure for Altswap share holders?

I appreciate this is a Firemine thread but your views on this would be appreciated, especially as CS claim that you are not responding to their communications.

cheers
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:51:22 PM

Apparently, noone gets to have an answer from seth. he pretended to be 4 different persons just get to steal everyone's money, then hacked himself out of the acount, blamed everyone else in the process, and now pretends to not recognise his listings.

where is the threads for the rest of the scams seth?

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
unq_s

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:53:06 AM

Well. Altswap is your shit. And if thats is your answer to me as an investor. Fu and go to hell.
Sell your fucking home . I dont care !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: