Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most promising cryptocurrencies?  (Read 22756 times)
cryzter (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

Hello everyone, please write 5-10 cryptocurrencies in which you would invest, invest now or will invest for a long time. By long I mean from 3-5 years to 10. Except Bitcoin.

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:00:27 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 04:24:28 AM by DeadCoin

Each and every crypto coin listed in the coinmarketcap are really promising coins according to me. I would suggest some of the coins, coins such as

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Neo
Stellar
EOS

Scooty Hash sr

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

considering EOS is the first commercially viable crypto, EOS.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

In picking the coins that is most promising, the coins from two to thirty position in coinmarket capilization  are nice choice for me. But my first list is etheruem, litecoin, waves, monero and all the bitcoin forks.
33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

EOS is a scam, please stop trying to convince suckers to buy this centralized piece of trash.  EOS goes against the basis of cryptocurrency which is decentralization. 
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:26:14 AM

Lots of promising cryptocurrency, I know bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency that is very promising, I chose cryptocurrency from the crypto list at coinmarketcap.com,

Ethereum
Litecoin
Waves
Neo
Qtum
Ternion

I know Ternion is still in the ICO, but I'm sure Ternion will succeed.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:37:32 AM

• Ethereum
  • Monero
  • Dash
  • Litecoin
  • Zcash / DGB

This should be on Altcoin Discussion. Move the topic there, look below left you'll see "Move topic".

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Scooty Hash sr

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:22:25 AM

EOS is a scam, please stop trying to convince suckers to buy this centralized piece of trash.  EOS goes against the basis of cryptocurrency which is decentralization. 

Don't succumb to the illusion of decentralization. There is no cryptocurrency that is truly decentralized. This isn't new information. It is currently impossible to make cryptocurrencies "decentralized" by your definition. It doesn't have to abide by your idealistic set of crypo-ethical values to hold value and appreciate in price. I bet that's why you think Ripple is also worth $0. It has commercial scale. No other cryptocurrency can do what EOS does. It has a proper governance structure. The mainnet was launched very recently. Anyone who wasn't expecting a bunch of hiccups probably doesn't understand how evolution occurs. Ethereum had a bunch of hiccups when it came out as well. People still call Ethereum trash. Having 21 block producers is equivalent to a parliamentary system. Dan Larimer has already produced other successful cryptos anyways. It is meant for commercial uses not for you to buy a pizza so stop peddling idealism when it wasn't developed for it. DPOS is decentralized by definition.

Please tell me how EOS is a scam. I'm all ears.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

Are you serious? Nothing against EOS though but its real usage is confined to banking system I believed.

@OP, it looks like you hit the nail in the coffin, everything looks solid there and they're good for long term holding.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:04:29 AM

This is my favorite always on my list is bitcoin second is ethereum third is ripple fourth is dash and fifth is monero.
That's all I have to say that it's longterm and strong in the crypto field.
Scooty Hash sr

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

Are you serious? Nothing against EOS though but its real usage is confined to banking system I believed.

@OP, it looks like you hit the nail in the coffin, everything looks solid there and they're good for long term holding.

There is a very wide range of DAPPS being built on the EOS platform. Honestly B1 having $4b and Peter Thiel being an investor is all I need to say in order for it to be a good investment. EOS is a versatile operating system and uses commonly known programming languages that makes it more DAPP friendly than Ethereum. The stuff being built on EOS is actually pretty cool. Due to how young EOS is I can only give a theoretical max tps for EOS. Currently that theoretical max is 600k last I checked.

Due to EOS being DPOS it trades security for throughput, in terms of the trilemma. There is none of the transaction fee overhead just to execute a smart contract action on Ethereum. Have you ever played a game that uses Ethereum? I quit because it's too expensive and ridiculously slow. If you want cryptocurrency to reach mass adoption then we MUST have higher throughput. EOS has it. It's a no brainer right now. If people don't get it then I have to wonder where you learned economics and finance as well as how you decide what stocks to buy.

People seem to be very polarized by the cryptos that are making the most progress when it comes to wider adoption. Bitcoin aside of course. It's almost like people don't want to make money
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

Hello everyone, please write 5-10 cryptocurrencies in which you would invest, invest now or will invest for a long time. By long I mean from 3-5 years to 10. Except Bitcoin.

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash

Few coin on CMC are promising, but it depends on your own research and how well you get to know about them in my own suggestions i will go for:
1. Ethereum
2. Ada
3. EOS
4. XRP
5. Stellar
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:25:25 AM

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash

Few coin on CMC are promising, but it depends on your own research and how well you get to know about them in my own suggestions i will go for:
1. Ethereum
2. Ada
3. EOS
4. XRP
5. Stellar
Where is bitcoin, why bitcoin isnt on this list? Litecoin too, most of the platforms are here, I believe that bitcoin will stay on top for some time, you need to list it for sure. Many of this suggestions are now under a dollar, why not to buy them now just in case, you never know what is waiting for us. Monero is a good pick, privacy coins will be a thing of the future, people don`t know much about them yet, but they will be popular one day, I would add more privacy coins on this list.
Stellar is one my favorite coins, I keep them for more than a year and I`m buying more, I believe in stellar more than in ripple.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

In your list I have 4 coins and I think that 4 coins c that we have will increase very high. But the most potential coin this year and next coming years even 3 to 5 years is the ethereum and that is the next bitcoin. We have different promising cryptocurrency base on our research and prediction.
sell100
Copper Member

Activity: 172
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

I think Stellar is the most valuable because it works with many banks around the world to develop cross-border remittances and payments, and even more than Ripple in the future.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

There is a very wide range of DAPPS being built on the EOS platform. Honestly B1 having $4b and Peter Thiel being an investor is all I need to say in order for it to be a good investment. EOS is a versatile operating system and uses commonly known programming languages that makes it more DAPP friendly than Ethereum. The stuff being built on EOS is actually pretty cool. Due to how young EOS is I can only give a theoretical max tps for EOS. Currently that theoretical max is 600k last I checked.

Due to EOS being DPOS it trades security for throughput, in terms of the trilemma. There is none of the transaction fee overhead just to execute a smart contract action on Ethereum. Have you ever played a game that uses Ethereum? I quit because it's too expensive and ridiculously slow. If you want cryptocurrency to reach mass adoption then we MUST have higher throughput. EOS has it. It's a no brainer right now. If people don't get it then I have to wonder where you learned economics and finance as well as how you decide what stocks to buy.

People seem to be very polarized by the cryptos that are making the most progress when it comes to wider adoption. Bitcoin aside of course. It's almost like people don't want to make money

ETH has a place in crypto of course its not too late for them to come out of something to fix its flaws after all the journey of vilatik hasn't end there. The transaction fee is something to fix too. EOS is one of the most advance platform in the future. If I remember correctly, the transaction is free and the block producers are the ones that are handling all these. You should put EOS in your list of most promising token.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

Interesting if we talk about this case cause I have little investment on EOS. So far I didn't found any information that said EOS was a scam. The fifth position in the best coin rankings of the cryptocurrency market based on the CMC, makes me a little less confident in what you have said. I doubt that what you said is that EOS was a scam, but I have a little confidence if it was true that EOS have or will have a centralized system.

Might it will be good if you put some reference, so as I can convince that what you said is true.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

Interesting if we talk about this case cause I have little investment on EOS. So far I didn't found any information that said EOS was a scam. The fifth position in the best coin rankings of the cryptocurrency market based on the CMC, makes me a little less confident in what you have said. I doubt that what you said is that EOS was a scam, but I have a little confidence if it was true that EOS have or will have a centralized system.

Might it will be good if you put some reference, so as I can convince that what you said is true.
EOS is developing very well in 2018 and promises the future will be a lot of success. EOS has a very good foundation, strong community development and professional leadership that is why EOS has grown so well over the years. If we define long-term investment, EOS is very good.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 11:02:47 AM

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash
Not bad which you have chosen but there are some few changes with my choice. Although I respect your choice. I would like to hold: 1.ETH, 2. NEO, 3.XLM, 4. RPX, 5. XRP, 6. WAN. 7.0X And some more. However, we are expecting same that Crypto go and go up forever and longever.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

My list is:
1. Ethereum
2. Stellar
3. Monero
4. Zcash
5. 0x
Maybe:
6. Siacoin
7. Qtum
8. Lisk
9. Dash
Not bad which you have chosen but there are some few changes with my choice. Although I respect your choice. I would like to hold: 1.ETH, 2. NEO, 3.XLM, 4. RPX, 5. XRP, 6. WAN. 7.0X And some more. However, we are expecting same that Crypto go and go up forever and longever.

It may and it will grow up in near future but we cannot say the price growth will be forever since the cryptocurrency is volatile in nature. Kindly check the investors and traders to pick the right choice if you're looking coin for making profit in short term.
Most of the people in trading field choose the coins based on the price manipulation on the concerned coins. If you have strategy you may share it here. It will be helpful for the investors who ever looking project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print