Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT GIVE UP !!  (Read 827 times)
team87 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:31:59 PM

If its hurting you so much, you can sell half of it, OP.

Thats why I never go all-in, in whatever investment I made.

Even though a few days the price of bitcoin has continued to decline in reality, I still believe that this is part of the dynamics of the season or something that is reasonable in a market share. I still have high optimism to stay and believe bitcoin will jump!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
team87 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:34:40 PM

Well I also believe that it can reach 10k, we just need to be patience, if there are countries ready to adopt Bitcoin then I think we can see that number soon, giving up now is not a good option,we know that crypto is on the edge to explode and being used in every where, giving up now is the same with wasting a golden opportunity to make huge profit
Thank you for understanding and also the spirit that you provide, without realizing it is the spirit for all of us who are here and who have strong optimism, namely bitcoin will keep returning with the crown (a very good price). Keep teh spirit!! Cool
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

i dont see if give up is a good way for every crypto enthusiast facing current market situation, bitcoin price showed stable and will remain stagnant until the end of this year in approx $6000 - $9000. dont ever quit for what you have started in cryptocurrency, because quitter will always regret of their decision. Patience are always needed in every cryptocurrency investment, not only in bear market, when bull comes we still have to be patient to earn profit.
Consistency is the most important thing in cryptocurrency investment. You will have to believe in bitcoin if you want to make money form it in the future. If you quit, your source of income will stop. Therefore you should be confident, patient and courageous and optimistic about the future of bitcoin. Be strong to face the rough conditions of the market. 
hannahboy

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

You need just follow the main rule of investment in cryptocurrency: You have lost you money by buying any coin. And also you don't need to hold all the eggs in one basket! Life will be easier if you follow this simple rules.
Yeah, Diversified your investment to minimize the risk if other currency will dump and you may recover your lose to other coins. This is a good advice which I think applicable at any market situation. You just need to invest on those project with good reputation.
Yeah it is good idea you can split your investment in different coins and you may be able to recover your deficits in rising coins. But don’t even think of quitting crypto market. The money you lost will never be recovered. You should stay here and try to trade in affective way so that you return your lost money. It is important for your trust in cryptocurrency.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

I see that the price of Bitcoin is still around $ 6500. Maybe I am one of the many people who expect bitcoin to jump to more than $ 10,000. Until now, I can only hope this will happen in the coming months in 2018. I think being patient and having high hopes optimistically will be a loyal friend in this mind.
Thank's.
I agree with you and I will also advised that we should not give up! This moment we are is a preparations for another bull run and holders are the one that are going to make good money in some days, months and years to come.  I think we should build positive mind set on cryptocurrencies market as this is the major way we can makes profits from the market in future.  If you sell now you are going to lose in future and maybe when bitcoin is going to recover you may not have any in your wallet.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

You need just follow the main rule of investment in cryptocurrency: You have lost you money by buying any coin. And also you don't need to hold all the eggs in one basket! Life will be easier if you follow this simple rules.
Yeah, Diversified your investment to minimize the risk if other currency will dump and you may recover your lose to other coins. This is a good advice which I think applicable at any market situation. You just need to invest on those project with good reputation.
Yeah it is good idea you can split your investment in different coins and you may be able to recover your deficits in rising coins. But don’t even think of quitting crypto market. The money you lost will never be recovered. You should stay here and try to trade in affective way so that you return your lost money. It is important for your trust in cryptocurrency.
Only those who have no goal, does not know what they want or know what they are doing are the people who will just give up for no reason or for some reasons best known to them.

Investing in cryptocurrency is risky and it brings a risk of its own which is something everyone should always understand, and as long as you understand the volatility risk and you are able to handle yourself in each case, then you will be able to make better decisions and even be patient than to end up giving up and regretting it later, which is one thing I am sure will happen if care is not taken.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

in crypto currency, we must be able to control emotions well, never give up, but we must keep up with the current conditions because the storm will pass and will be comparable to the efforts we have done so far

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

I see that the price of Bitcoin is still around $ 6500. Maybe I am one of the many people who expect bitcoin to jump to more than $ 10,000. Until now, I can only hope this will happen in the coming months in 2018. I think being patient and having high hopes optimistically will be a loyal friend in this mind.
Thank's.
I agree with you and I will also advised that we should not give up! This moment we are is a preparations for another bull run and holders are the one that are going to make good money in some days, months and years to come.  I think we should build positive mind set on cryptocurrencies market as this is the major way we can makes profits from the market in future.  If you sell now you are going to lose in future and maybe when bitcoin is going to recover you may not have any in your wallet.
Giving up should not even be in anyone's dictionary for those who want to be successful at what they are doing. What a lot of people do not have is patience and because of that, they tend to make some horrible decisions and then see themselves not taking the right step they will regret eventually.

The only reason to give up on cryptocurrency is if cryptocurrency gets dead which is not something I expect will ever happen and for someone who understands that the value in the long run when it comes to usage is there, then, they will know better than to panic because of a downtrend and end up giving up.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:04:14 PM

Im the one also who are hoping and waiting for the valie of the bitcoin to pump again like 10,000 dollars like what happend last year. So until now i did not give up to hold my bitcoin and you need to not give up for bitcoin because it will recover again for sure need time and trust to this coin .
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

It will definitely goes up more than the 10,000 USD price prediction but it will take some time. It move up gradually base on market demand and supply . Bitcoins is not a shit coin to speculate on pump and dump but real market forces.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:33:48 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 01:22:17 AM by maarx

Thank's.

It should happen though. But nothing can be predicted as of now as you know. Current stable and slow growth is indeed needed and it seems there is going to be a good growth down the line and this is what is expected. Every 4th quarter in the past years, had a good growth. We can expect the same happening  on this 4th quarter as well. Lots and lots are manipulating the price of crypto currencies. Hope to have a good come back like last year well in advance in November this year. We should see minimum $15k this year.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

Im the one also who are hoping and waiting for the valie of the bitcoin to pump again like 10,000 dollars like what happend last year. So until now i did not give up to hold my bitcoin and you need to not give up for bitcoin because it will recover again for sure need time and trust to this coin .

Yes all we can do is expect the market situation to get better and we need to contribute from our end by advising forum users not to sell bitcoin now as it will create less supply in the market with more demands. I hope bull run will be there this year even though the possibilities are less.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

Giving up will make you a loser especially in the cryptoworld because you never know when the time is going to come that the cryptos will going to rise again. For instance, if you bought bitcoin during its peak last December and look so sorry when it falls down badly, then don't give up on it and keep on holding it.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:14:57 PM

Thank's.
I am too is patiently waiting for the bull run to come again, i don't like to sell at loss, i will be waiting until it's coming back. It's just sadden me to look that, it took almost a year or years maybe to wait for crypto to recover pump again. Does the ETF really helps bitcoin to pump again? I don't think so because people will tend to hype it at first just like how the bees see some honey then suddenly dump it all because all they want was the PROFIT.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

Thank's.
Wowm It's a thing everyone expects in the next time. Hope so In the future it's bumping up to 10000$. I think with somes with new information, Recently. Perpahs it reaches to.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

Thank's.
I feel you we all the same feelings about Bitcoin price hopes and patience is what we have right now but if you truly believe you will continue what you start doing in bitcoin and crypto. All things will be back on track again just keep hoping and patience.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

The common notion between everyone is the same. We all believe bitcoin will go up, we all believe specially during the 2020 halving time bitcoin price will be really much more than what it is today but we are also really afraid to see when that will happen and how that will happen at the same time.

Right now if you tell someone go buy bitcoin at this price they will hesitate but if you ask the same person if they believe bitcoin will be x3 by 2021 they will say it will easily be x3 and even more. Now think about it, what type of investment really gives a x3 increase in profit in 3 year period ? There are really none that can actually do that, however bitcoin is quite possible to be 21 thousand dollars in 3 years.

Even with all that info in our minds we are scared, we are scared that governments may do something about it, we are scared that miners may do something about it, we are scared that whales may do something about it and we are scared the exchanges will have some sort of trouble with it.

All of this combined makes us really scared to buy right now even with the knowledge that it will probably the best investment we have made.
Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

Thank's.
Yeah this is the main point; we should not give up bitcoin and stay here in this bearish situation. Although we are not making any money in present, but in future we will earn big money, because this bearish situation will not last for long and will be covered by good days in the near future. It is possible that the price reach to $10000 till the end of this year because in cryptocurrency everything is possible.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

Thank's.
We are all experiencing such expectation of this Q4 of this year 2018 which mostly BTC or the entire market do rise up but we are seeing now the opposite thing.Even how optimistic we are,it cant really be avoided
to get frustrated on what we are seeing as of now,we wont really have any choice but to stay put and wait for the bullish run.The question is when? No one knows if history of last year would repeat on this recent year but I doubt we wont able to experience it again.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:05:43 AM

If you submit your self to giving up on things that you hoped for, then it's like you're accepting defeat. If you already failed in cryptos, don't just give up and continue believing what you think can make your dreams come true.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: