Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Acceptance.  (Read 2399 times)
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:13:15 AM

Putting aside it's own decentralization for the sake of acceptance may lead to a result of a huge lost, we see in everyday bitcoiners lives that using a bitcoin become widely popular for not goer person like me, but if we blend it to the society disregarding the importance that it should be only use wisely not adopted by everyone you know.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:15:41 AM

which I know to date, accepted or not bitcoin, has not been a barrier to its growth to date.
smokingkills

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:16:05 AM

The adoption of bitcoin as a buffer against bitcoin has become a global currency. Today's countries have been legally bitcoin, bringing electronic transactions into widespread use.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

I think bitcoin is a trend because of its decentralized nature. if bitcoin loses decentralization, the demand will be reduced
hokkaidoola

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

At the present time, we can see that most countries around the world have accepted bitcoins circulating in their countries. The approval of Bitcoins also makes them have a better path and their value. Increasingly compared to human needs. Although the number of bits in the world is limited to 21 million coin, their value is really high.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

If bitcoin were to be accepted, on the condition that it should be regulated. Do you think it should be done, disregarding its decentralized nature?
I think the acceptance of bitcoin is good. Because of this we accept bitcoin wholeheartedly because we see that it will bring about our country and also help our poor people to get their lives in the future too. we should only accept bitcoin.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

For nowadays, acceptance of bitcoin is likely to decrease. But if we as people who know about this bitcoin pose a bit about Bitcoin to the unemployed or less income , this may increases bitcoin acceptance in that country. We can spread it through social sites like Facebook by using the verses that can attract other people to try getting the free money in Bitcoin.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:28:07 AM

That will never be possible because bitcoin is design to be decentralized in nature and at that there can never be any form of regulations that will work in the network, but if you talk about acceptability bitcoin will be accepted no matter what it may be gradually but we will still get there.
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:57:43 AM

I think it's not possible with bitcoin that has been decentralized, even I don't understand the reason for accepting that requirement. What I know is that bitcoin cannot be controlled or controlled by anyone.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

Bitcoin will be an acceptable currency. But first, there are two important issues. First, the Bitcoin transaction speed needs to be improved. It is not practical to make payments quickly. The second is a legal arrangement. In other words, countries should regulate their crypto-money business in a way that is lawful. If these two issues are completed, we can often use crypto coins in the future.
. Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this topic. After improving these two things we can use bitcoin as way of payment method
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

If bitcoin were to be accepted, on the condition that it should be regulated. Do you think it should be done, disregarding its decentralized nature?
If what is meant by acceptance by the government, in my opinion it will be better for the development of Bitcoin, but even though some countries do not fully accept Bitcoin I think Bitcoin will continue to grow as long as there is mass adoption from the world population.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

I think that is not a problem as long as the regulation is beneficial for all, but if the regulation is detrimental, it should be considered again, because if it is detrimental, it causes many people to suffer, it does not help or facilitate, it means that there are some who think of personal interests.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

As Bitcoin is decentralised it therefore follows that there is no central controlling body. The only control central banks or for that matter any government or organisation can is by regulating exchanges etc. Regulation of exchanges in one country will just meen that they move to a more favourable location. Regulation can't and won't happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

people who invest in bitcoin will definitely get satisfying results for this to be careful to buy the price of 1btc don't we get a bigger loss and can make us crazy.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

It will be regulated by a party such as the government or another party. Look at what you said 'regulated' maybe that means the government will have the authority to determine the direction bitcoin is used.

By accepting bitcoin a government will have a right and will they want. And eventually, there will no longer be a system called as a decentralized system.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

I think yes, it needs to be adjusted to be more complete and accepted in many countries. If it is accepted in many countries I believe it will grow very strong. What we need is to ensure that bitcoin has the farthest future.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

If we have a centralized digital coin by the government then I think it would be more convenient since it will be more secure and people will have less to worry about hacking it because the government will have a solution for that afterwards.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

I think yes, it needs to be adjusted to be more complete and accepted in many countries. If it is accepted in many countries I believe it will grow very strong. What we need is to ensure that bitcoin has the farthest future.

Bitcoin is accepted in few countries may be, but there were negative news coming out about banning of crypto in total and new situation seems simmered as there are no negative news from past few weeks and i think this is the signal of acceptance or just that some countries do not have any issue with the crypto and they might accept it in future.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

If more and more establishments will accept BTC as a payment and most of them will be Big industries- I think governments will put so much pressure on regulations and much stronger than what we are experiencing right now. Bitcoin was fine when none of these restrictions that were made and people are happy trading. Well I think that is how government works, makes a way to stop things that they could not benefit from even it is good for the normal people.
ngm22585

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

If bitcoin isn't regulated, how are we ever supposed to actually achieve mass adoption?

Regulation is good for cryptocurrency.  I understand that many believe that this goes against the principles of crypto, but I do believe that without regulation, the potential for fraud and crime will be immense, and this will stop TRUE money (institutional) from being a catalyst for the next bull run.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: