Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:52:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Acceptance.  (Read 2399 times)
Kesari

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Just us as long as whatever regulation is made can still preserve the features and advantages of bitcoin, that should be okay in my opinion. Regulation may just be security policies, right? The decentralized feature of bitcoin is its best feature, so there should be no attempt to alter that.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

If bitcoin were to be accepted, on the condition that it should be regulated. Do you think it should be done, disregarding its decentralized nature?
I have no problems with the regulation of Bitcoins rather I even accept it because it prevents the use of the currency for criminal purposes and it's even better that it's regulated because should they ban it, the repercussion will be very bad.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

If bitcoin were to be accepted, on the condition that it should be regulated. Do you think it should be done, disregarding its decentralized nature?
Regulating Bitcoin may have its own advantages. At least some of the common frauds or scams can easily be tracked or prevented. If that is the only condition for general bitcoin acceptance, I think I am cool with it.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

I don't agree, if bitcoin is accepted on that condition. then bitcoin is not a decentralized technology. the purpose of Bitcoin is made to eliminate centralized control. and users are free to use their assets without rules restrictions. then if bitcoin follows fiat rules and others by the government. Bitcoin doesn't work on the way.

Totally agree with you. Bitcoin won't  be what it should be when it is not decentralized. I want bitcoin to be decentralized forever. But when some one talks with me about the crimes an be dome using bitcoin. I have no answer.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

Before the bitcoin is accepted there will be some way to go. The blockchain offers a lot of possibilities and facilitates in the future. This will surely have a positive influence on many areas (health, technology ...). Before all this happens, we will have to work much more safely. It is one of the pillars for success. The scams will have to disappear and they will be able to invest more easily.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

If Bitcoin is accepted, its anonymity remains unchanged, I think it is essential for the future development of Bitcoin. Everyone loves the bitcoin very much like being accepted as a Fiat and being global racing. I really want the bitcoin to be accepted internationally.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

If you are expecting it to be accepted by the government and it will be imposing taxes in the future I think is there. If it is approved by all nations in the world, I believe it will be the strongest and well-developed virtual currency and influence on the multinational economy. The level of taxation can be adjusted downward. , creating the best conditions for investors.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Privatoria

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

Bitcoin is not so decentralized nowadays due to the strong concentration of mining power in the hands of large miners. Transactions in Bitcoin are not so anonymous and can be tracked over the network. Therefore, Bitcoin can be used officially, it does not pose any threat.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:08:44 PM

If bitcoins is going to be regulated then it purpose come to naught since the anonymous features that make it unique will be lost.Exchanges and vendors can be regulated but not users of bitcoins.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

The organization must be defined first
There will be something of regulation and control or control
Because that goes against the basic idea of bitcoin.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

I don't agree, if bitcoin is accepted on that condition. then bitcoin is not a decentralized technology. the purpose of Bitcoin is made to eliminate centralized control. and users are free to use their assets without rules restrictions. then if bitcoin follows fiat rules and others by the government. Bitcoin doesn't work on the way.
Yes, the essence why bitcoin was made will become nonsense when it happen because someone will manipulate and control it. In fact we are not 100 percent sure that who ever control it will manage it well. Bitcoin must still be decentralized so that it will be safe from greedy people who only thinks of their selves.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Davidwhite01

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

Bitcoin will be an acceptable currency in the upcoming years. Even though because of its nature it did face many issues but what is more important is it has gained quite an amount of acceptance in some parts of the globe
bitcoins94

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:44:02 PM

AML BitCoin is soon to be accepted everywhere and by everyone. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Despite the huge growth of bitcoin ever since its inception, one would have thought that the growth would be in tandem with its adoption rate.
However, reverse has been the case.
This could be attributed to the many challenges of the blockchain technology such as scaIability, interoperability, security etc.
I believe once this issues are improved on , the adoption rate of bitcoin will spike.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:01:06 PM

the decentralized nature of bitcoin certainly does not want to be regulated by anyone because the basic principle of the founder of Satoshi Nakamoto that bitcoin is decentralized and does not want to be regulated by anyone, I am sure all will accept bitcoin may only need time to receive it.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

Decentralization cannot be eliminated from bitcoin because it is the nature of bitcoin. Bitcoin doesn't need to be centralized because bitcoin has been accepted by many communities.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

IMO yes it is but if you want to being legalize by government, it's only the way,right ?
Remember , by being legalize, your government also support cryptocurrency and the impact that we are expect , yes it's the uptrend world wide.

Don't you want to experience it when you've hold your btc since $299 / btc ?
I'm sorry if it's not you but me  Wink

Smiley
Rain Drops

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

Bitcoin will be recognized very soon across the country. Bitcoin is very important for a country. It helps in the overall economy of the country. This means that it has not been recognized in a few countries including Bangladesh. However, it is expected that very soon Bitcoin will be recognized all over the country.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

Bitcoin as a whole doesn't need to be regulated in order to be accepted by all. Some people, companies and countries are already in favor of using bitcoin in doing transactions, even without regulations of governments. If ever a government really wants to put regulation in bitcoin, I think what they need to do is to put regulations to those people and companies who are using it and not to fully take control of it.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

Bitcoin is design to stay decentralized nature and at that any form of regulations will harm the original design which is it volatility and decentralized freedom from every form of interference from any institution or any individual, and bitcoin will still do fine with it present conditions and with time the world will start accepting bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: