Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Acceptance.  (Read 2399 times)
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:06:54 PM

many people are not agree when something invented are decentralized and not in control with someone or company behind it, that distrust are make people are not wanting to accepted the reality of it,

remuy24

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:13:01 PM

If bitcoin were to be accepted, on the condition that it should be regulated. Do you think it should be done, disregarding its decentralized nature?
this will actually be contrary to the decentralized nature of bitcoin. I think the government will automatically recognize blockchain technology and recognize bitcoin as a payment and investment tool

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

If bitcoin were to be accepted, on the condition that it should be regulated. Do you think it should be done, disregarding its decentralized nature?

Bitcoin so far was being functional thru online only, so meaning the acceptance is not being done in the entire world yet.
Because it is still majority of the people in different nations is not familiar yet with bitcoin. They may heard of it but on negative feedback
not on the good terms. But in the near future, I believed that people around the world would accept it once they see bitcoin has clear capability to become the real world currency.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

If Bitcoin is accepted in all countries as you say, i think the adjustment will be acceptable in our community. But how important is the adjustment at that time? Perhaps the acceptance is just time when the presence of Bitcoin is growing.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

One of the main features of bitcoin is its decentralized nature. What is the point of accepting it and depriving it of its main feature? I think that in the process of further development it can be adopted without regulation.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

I still believe that bitcoin will be accepted as it was conceived, namely decentralized. It is impossible to deprive him of this feature, which defines the entire cryptocurrency as an innovative currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

Perhaps bitcoin can be regulated at some minimum level, but it can not completely obey the government. Otherwise, it will simply cease to be the bitcoin that is interesting to modern progressive society.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

if the distribution of bitcoin is received then everything is regulated, especially bitcoin transactions must be clear, and every person who does a transaction is sometimes taxed clearly, because bitcoin has been recognized then the regulations will vary, unlike before it is recognized.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

One of the main features of bitcoin is its decentralized nature. What is the point of accepting it and depriving it of its main feature? I think that in the process of further development it can be adopted without regulation.
Tha’s true, at some point bitcoin still be accepted and adopted even in the future without regulation. Yes in the process their is a growth in bitcoin and more users will accept this technology.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

Perhaps bitcoin can be regulated at some minimum level, but it can not completely obey the government. Otherwise, it will simply cease to be the bitcoin that is interesting to modern progressive society.
I agree.Once bitcoin will have its mass adoption,i'm sure regulations will occur.I think being decentralized in nature might be totally affected since the government will choose to have its price be stabilized so that people who will use it will not be confused anymore.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

This is a decentralized market, bitcoin acceptance will still happen even if this one is not highly regulated. Its actually happening right now, some businesses already accept the fact that the government can't fully control bitcoin so they have adopt the system even if its not regulated. Yes, regulation is good at some point, but the government cannot take a full control on this one.

Regulation is good, but government should let this market stay because this is what people needs. We don't want to stay on the banking system which makes us more poor everyday, we need this innovation for a great future. Bitcoin will be accepted around the world and it will remain a decentralized market.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

Though I want bitcoin to be accepted but there lot's of improvement that has to be done in bitcoin.

Thr issue of huge transaction fee should be looked into as well as transparency in all it's transactions carried out.
ruybanoya

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:13:36 AM

good news for bitcoin. if bitcoin accepted in many county.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:33:20 AM

Ofcourse yes depending on the terms and conditions involving the regulation of bitcoin. What I am trying to mean is that, is the regulation going be solely an beneficial thing to the government? If that will be the case, I think bitcoin should be allowed to be as it is. If not, accepting bitcoin with equity in terms of regulation among parties involved will go a long way to boost the economy of most countries.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

Bitcoin is currently not yet accepted in all countries, only a few who accept the presence of bitcoin, may be hampered by government rules, but even so bitcoin will continue to show its development and more and more people will invest in bitcoin
theminime

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:50:06 AM

i think bitcoin will be accepted if regulated. it already has a wide acceptance.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

If Bitcoin is accepted in all countries as you say, i think the adjustment will be acceptable in our community. But how important is the adjustment at that time? Perhaps the acceptance is just time when the presence of Bitcoin is growing.
I agree. More acceptance because the bitcoin show the potential of growing and that time when people accept it. Everyone have to see the benefit from bitcoin and for the government for them to accept the decentralized currency. That change can be acceptable and we are going to adjust for it. Technology grows faster and this new thing can be widely used.

ScarlleeLizzie

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

If bitcoin is accepted, this will be an advantage for the cryptocurrency market to grow to new heights. Bitcoin will be widely used around the world but I think the nature of its decentralization is hard to ignore.
bcoinseliot

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

Regulation is not necessary for mass adoption, it would happen naturally. On the contrary, any regulations will kill the uniqueness and power of bitcoin as a decentralized system. This is the essence of bitcoin that makes it a better alternative to fiats.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Some rich investors already accepted bitcoin and some online shops accept bitcoin as a payment and different banks also maybe this years we have to know the importance of bitcoin to start a good destiny of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: