Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:01:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Acceptance.  (Read 2399 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

If bitcoin gain recognition or accepted on a global platform on the ground of being regulated by the authorities, will no longer represent the core value of its purpose and also the regulation will distort it the power of decentralization. In my opinion. Bitcoin games are very useful for us. If we have experience, capital and can play market conditions so we can benefit.
This is the correct view, we should not compromise bitcoin ideals, those ideals are what brought us here and if we sacrifice them then bitcoin will become something very close to fiat and at that point it will be nothing but a shell of its former self and will no longer fulfill its function, I know that people want to see a wider adoption but this is not going to happen fast, it is going to take time, even the internet needed decades before everyone was using it.

So wee need to be patient and wait, I am sure that if we continue in this path bitcoin will eventually be accepted around the world in a few decades and also a slow adoption has its advantages like being able to buy more bitcoin before it skyrockets.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

Bitcoin already has its own rules, and bitcoin is here to meet the expectations of many people in improving their lives for the better. For that I think there is no need for new rules from the government that really wants to legalize the use of bitcoin in their respective countries. Don't forget that Bitcoin has its own special nature that makes it liked by many people and earns the trust of many people.
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

If bitcoin were to be accepted, on the condition that it should be regulated. Do you think it should be done, disregarding its decentralized nature?

some countries have accepted bitcoin as a transaction option even in some developed countries there are food stores accepting bitcoin as a payment tool even to the point where there are bitcoin atm.
and for a decentralized nature, this cannot be managed by a country or any institution. may only make regulations as intermediaries

Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Bitcoin starts 10 years ago by shatoshi nikemoto.Now bitcoin become most popular currency all over the world.
Lot's of counrty accept bitcoin and they also make many transection by bitcoin.They also make many platform to work with bitcoin crypto currency. Agency are contact to many company make there transection with bitcoin crypto currency.Bitcoin depends on any goverment rules and banks transection fees by acceptenc of those goverment.Bitcoin can make those country more rich,thank you.

GemmaJon

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:57:02 PM

I think it's okay for the people to accept it, not necessarily the government, when the government puts it in, it can lose its anonymity.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:48:46 AM

Can anyone regulate the technology that bitcoin made of? The top coin's decentralized features will prevent anyone who want to regulate it. The governments can instead impose regulations on cryptocurrency exchanges and other centralized methods of storing and selling coins. Many countries have already accepted and other even legalized bitcoin, so there is no need to put any conditions before accepting it.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:05:44 AM

If bitcoin were to be accepted, on the condition that it should be regulated. Do you think it should be done, disregarding its decentralized nature?
I don't think that someone will change the way bitcoin being created and this will stay as a decentralized currency. It will lost the real intention of creator if this will be change into a centralize currency. Bitcoin had widely accepted and it had reached to a price of $20k without any condition.

Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:20:22 AM

Can anyone regulate the technology that bitcoin made of? The top coin's decentralized features will prevent anyone who want to regulate it. The governments can instead impose regulations on cryptocurrency exchanges and other centralized methods of storing and selling coins. Many countries have already accepted and other even legalized bitcoin, so there is no need to put any conditions before accepting it.
all depends on the government of the country and also the regulations that exist in the country, because those who have received bitcoin are countries that have been able to use technology from cryptocurrency so the state government dares to authorize cryptocurrency and bitcoin.

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

If bitcoin want to be accepted as a legal currency , they can lose some decentralized point, I just think that is quite good for the sake of government and users

Actually, it is more agreed that the government can participate and acknowledge so that it will make it easier for users to dare to step up for later benefits for the government and the users themselves

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:12:46 AM

I have a high hopes and also dream that in the coming future, the Bitcoin will truly be in hand of acceptance to the people. And that Bitcoin crypto currency will become the madium for the different financial transactions as payment method.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:27:22 AM

Bitcoin is very famous cryptocurrency. And lot of people all over the world adopt bitcoin. If you want to regulate bitcoin you need to government approval. Unfortunately some government ban bitcoin their country. I think no need to regulated bitcoin and no barrier come to adaption of bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:27:45 AM

Bitcoin acceptance is becoming the basic need of the big institutional in the business world. A new Bakkt platform is coming on newyork stock exchange which is the big acceptance of Bitcoin and this will be encouraged to the new investors. Demand of Bitcoin is increasing day by day and it means people are happy to to accept the Bitcoin.
Rolley Dragon

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:04:43 AM

If bitcoin is adjusted, global acceptance can occur, we can speed it up, and control users for malicious purposes like money laundering, tax evasion, or Crime
Harvey-Connan

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:18:31 AM

Whether all governments will accept bitcoins or not, in my opinion it would be very difficult for some states to have a bias against bitcoins so they would hardly accept it.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:58:12 AM

I think for now it's very hard to be regulated. Yes it is accepted and recognized by many countries regardless of the decentralized. Maybe soon through a certain process it will be regulated but not now.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:59:44 AM

I do think that once bitcoins have been regulated, then it defeats the main feature of bitcoins which is its decentralization among huge monetary systems. There is always a better way to stabilize the bitcoin market but decentralization is not the solution to bitcoin's ever changing growth pattern.

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

I think for now it's very hard to be regulated. Yes it is accepted and recognized by many countries regardless of the decentralized. Maybe soon through a certain process it will be regulated but not now.
Right now, the value of bitcoin is low, it will be harder to all of the people to accept it at low price. But there are some people who already accept it completely.
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:11:05 AM

set bitcoin? maybe what is meant is not regulating but regulation in currency movements, I think it is legitimate as long as it does not affect the ease with which we use it, because regulation seems to make bitcoin recognized or legalization so the effect is very good, I strongly agree that indeed happened.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:51:13 AM

Right now, the value of bitcoin is low, it will be harder to all of the people to accept it at low price. But there are some people who already accept it completely.

But for people who have big money accept bitcoin price now because they can buy a lot of bitcoin at the market. I am sure that soon, all people will accept bitcoin because they know that with the low price of bitcoin, they can make a lot of money in the future. I think maybe the government will make some regulation related to bitcoin but I still curious about what the regulations that they will make.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

surely with the acceptance of bitcoin as the prevailing currency, of course there are positive and negative sides that we will get in investing with crypto currencies, if bitcoin is accepted surely security and legality will be obtained but of course there will be regulations that will be issued

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: