Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]:PERU COIN , THE ICO THAT WILL CHANGE PERU  (Read 1726 times)
kikai01

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

What is the uses of your token ,second thing how can we assure that this project will change the Peru can you you please elaborate how can this change one country

Hi, as I read about there whitepaper what I learn is about very limited or small percentage that know what is blockchain in Peru, So what is their doing is to educate, promote and to spread how blochchain can change their lives.

We all know that every country have a government that will stop what BITCOIN doing because it can't be taxable, however they can accept if some of the project related into bitcoin that can regular like exchange and the likes.

what this project trying to do is to have a larger percentage and make all Peruvians have notice what blochainchain can offer to their daily lives and to bring a solution to every problem that can encounter.

Like an use-case application for real-world problem, I.E is voting, school system, remittance, money transfer, ETC ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

What is the price of the token?

As an early adopter investor, you will be entitled to a 40% discount from Main ICO price.

Main ICO price $10.00
>Discount from Main ICO Price: 40%
>Early Adopter Price — $6.00
>Minimum purchase: $120
>No Maximum purchase
>KYC required!
So, you're already in your main sale stage right now.
May i know what's the total token supply?

We are currently on our Early Adopter Phase
PeruCoin has 2,000,000 Total Supply.
I see, you're still on Early Adopter Phase. By the way,
What's your Soft Cap and Hard Cap?

Our Hard Cap is at $10M and our Soft Cap is at $5 M

You're just started with your Early Adopter Phase. May I know when will tokens be distributed?
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:12:09 AM

You said that Perucoin will educate Peruvians with cryptocurrency, may I know if what are the process on how will you educate them, are you going to conduct seminars/conferences or even establish some schools for them, would it be free or do they have to pay for this?
Donitereto

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

Im glad that you have a buy back option although it has a long period of a year, so this is a payment token ,we're not having dividends or hodler bonus? If not what would you offer to attract some investors to invest on perucoin?
arbl0422

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 08:44:26 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 02:01:02 AM by arbl0422

Thank you for looking up & your interest in our Project. Smiley

I did answer the questions that were raised in my above replies so you can get the details there.

But the doubt that you raised here is very much valid from the point of view of investors & we have the highest regards for them as they are the ones who play the biggest role here and therefore is our primary concern.
The Government of Peru has a positive approach towards our project and we are looking forward to more cooperation as they have very strict guidelines about each and every step which we are following very precisely and evaluating ourselves at every point so nothing 'negative' happens and the government doesn't have any concerns regarding our projects. We are very open and clear as a crystal when it comes to sharing information about our project with them. Also the fact that Bits2u is our mother company has greatly strengthened our position in both the eyes of public and the government as it has been 2 yrs since Bits2u came into existence and has been running things very smoothly and transparently with great returns to its investors whose records are regularly shared with the government so they have a very clear idea about the ongoing operations. Also, the fact that this is being done to benefit our fellow Peruvians has been greatly appreciated & we look forward to much higher cooperation from them in the future & thus reaching the full extent of our plans.

Also please ask any other queries that you have regarding our project and we will be very happy to answer them with all the necessary details required.

Thanks again for your genuine concern and raising that here.
Also please keep on asking more until you are satisfied. We will be happy to answer them all and clear all your doubts.

Project Manager
PeruCoin

I'm impressed on how detailed and professional you are in answering the member's queries. And I'm really surprised that there are still countries like Peru who's adoption on crypto is very low.

It is good to know that your team created and developed such kind of project that will actually help not only Peruvians but everyone across the globe to know the existence and real uses of cryptocurrency.

I am certain that this project has still a long way to run. But I believe that it has what it takes to be successful in the future.

Kudos to you team Peru Coin!
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

You said that Perucoin will educate Peruvians with cryptocurrency, may I know if what are the process on how will you educate them, are you going to conduct seminars/conferences or even establish some schools for them, would it be free or do they have to pay for this?
I think the way to educate can be done through many things, the development of the project can also make people better acquainted with their own mindset.
agree if through seminar because it's a good and efficient way.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

As an early adopter investor, you will be entitled to a 40% discount from Main ICO price.

Main ICO price $10.00
>No Maximum purchase
>KYC required!

You're just started with your Early Adopter Phase. May I know when will tokens be distributed?

Token distribution will commence 45 days after the end of ICO.
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

Main ICO price $10.00
>No Maximum purchase
>KYC required!

I thought after purchasing some tokens, you will send the purchased tokens immediately to our wallet. I was wrong.

So, what exchanges are you planning on listing on?

kikai01

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Main ICO price $10.00
>No Maximum purchase
>KYC required!

I thought after purchasing some tokens, you will send the purchased tokens immediately to our wallet. I was wrong.

So, what exchanges are you planning on listing on?

I not sure about this information but I heard that they aiming for instantbitex exchange after ICO.
I just read it on their TG channel since I was exploring more about this project and they had a good community there.
precilamanalo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

What is the uses of your token ,second thing how can we assure that this project will change the Peru can you you please elaborate how can this change one country

Hi, as I read about there whitepaper what I learn is about very limited or small percentage that know what is blockchain in Peru, So what is their doing is to educate, promote and to spread how blochchain can change their lives.

We all know that every country have a government that will stop what BITCOIN doing because it can't be taxable, however they can accept if some of the project related into bitcoin that can regular like exchange and the likes.

what this project trying to do is to have a larger percentage and make all Peruvians have notice what blochainchain can offer to their daily lives and to bring a solution to every problem that can encounter.

Like an use-case application for real-world problem, I.E is voting, school system, remittance, money transfer, ETC ..
what i mean is how they can do that i mean the process based on my knowledge in order to execute this thing you need a plan for it
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

if i buy perucoin what is my benefits of holding this coin except from the price of this token when it will be in exchange?
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

I came across about your project on telegram. I already checked it out and seems interesting. I would like to see more about the team. Where can I find out more about the team & advisors?
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:00:49 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 12:18:46 PM by Peru_Coin

I'm just surfing btt and came across your ANN thread. Seems this project is interesting.

Just curious to ask, are you planning to conduct conferences or events for your project?

Yes, we will be conducting lectures for Peruvians in the Universities about cryptocurrency. It will be an educational talk for total
newcomers, crypto-enthusiasts, businesses and individuals, who
have no or very little knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Also, We are pleased to inform you that PeruCoin held its conference by our CEO himself entitled "1st Conference on #BITCOIN AND #BLOCKCHAIN - Learn how to generate profits in the Digital Economy." You can watch it  with English subtitles on this youtube link: https://t.co/UhyiXe8NbQ

naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

The achievements are still very few peru projects. even though the launch of ico since Q2 in 2018. What is because the price per token is $ 6 which makes sales less than optimal. in my opinion this is too expensive compared to the market atmosphere at this time.
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

I just came across your project on Facebook and I actually got interested to know more. What is PeruCoin about?
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

The achievements are still very few peru projects. even though the launch of ico since Q2 in 2018. What is because the price per token is $ 6 which makes sales less than optimal. in my opinion this is too expensive compared to the market atmosphere at this time.
not too expensive, with a total supply of only 2 million tokens and 1 Token the price is 6 $ is very cheap in my opinion, maybe this is because the market is bearish then sales cannot be maximized, not only PERU COIN is experiencing this

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

not too expensive, with a total supply of only 2 million tokens and 1 Token the price is 6 $ is very cheap in my opinion, maybe this is because the market is bearish then sales cannot be maximized, not only PERU COIN is experiencing this
it is true that for now there are many ico projects that are difficult to achieve targeted sales, but that all must remain optimistic and still maintain a compact cooperation so that sales can be achieved optimally.

RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:26:41 AM

I have read that Bits2U will have a buyback for Perucoin from their mined BTC, how often will they do this and how many percent of their mined btc will be use in buying Perucoin?
czaii

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

The ICO Price was 10USD = 1PERU.
kikai01

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

The ICO Price was 10USD = 1PERU.

What is the idea behind that price?
most of the ICO start at the below $1 price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: