Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:26:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]:PERU COIN , THE ICO THAT WILL CHANGE PERU  (Read 1728 times)
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

Cryptocurrency now has many uses in blockchain, may I know why you choose mining as an introduction of cryptocurrency to Peruvians?

We had mining as our initial service to the Peruvians having Bits2u as our mother company which is already existent as a mining company for 2 years, later on we have come up on initiating PeruCoin in collaboration with our mining services because Peruvians have only limited knowledge on cryptocurrencies including the benefits and safety of Blockchain. We wanted them to understand and appreciate everything about cryptocurrencies and not just merely focus on mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kikai01

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

Cryptocurrency now has many uses in blockchain, may I know why you choose mining as an introduction of cryptocurrency to Peruvians?

I think this is the first way to lure people into business, we all know that mining has the ability to convert electricity into MONEY!

If that is the case, how is the rate of electricity in Peru is it cheap because I know a mining consumed a lot of electricity.

As far as I know about that Peru have a cheap electricity, So it is very convenient for them to run a mining business there also they can buy a huge area to operate the mining farm.
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

I just came across your project on Facebook and I actually got interested to know more. What is PeruCoin about?

PeruCoin is a project initiated by the company Bits2u which aims to expand knowledge about cryptocurrencies among the Peruvian Public.

Mission:
-Purchase and acquisition of the factory for mining farm conversion.
-Create one of the biggest mining farms in Peru
-Enhance and foster the widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies among the Peruvians.

Vision:
To promote the knowledge about cryptocurrencies to the Peruvian population by educating and increasing the awareness of the general Peruvian population on the benefits and safety of blockchain technology and adopting digital currencies.

PeruCoin, the ICO that will change Peru.

It is good to know more about this ICO. I am just curious on to what is the adoption rates of Peruvians to cryptocurrencies that made you initiate this project? Is it really very low?
People in Peru unfortunately, seems to be far behind its LATAM peers in which they only have reported adoption rates as low as 0.7%. If you will try to go in some places in Peru and would bother to ask random people about cryptocurrencies, they would probably say that they aren't familiar with it. And due to this lack of awareness or confidence creates a unique opportunity for Bits2U, the developer of PeruCoin.

lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

I just came across your project on Facebook and I actually got interested to know more. What is PeruCoin about?

PeruCoin is a project initiated by the company Bits2u which aims to expand knowledge about cryptocurrencies among the Peruvian Public.

Mission:
-Enhance and foster the widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies among the Peruvians.

Vision:
To promote the knowledge about cryptocurrencies to the Peruvian population by educating and increasing the awareness of the general Peruvian population on the benefits and safety of blockchain technology and adopting digital currencies.

It is good to know more about this ICO. I am just curious on to what is the adoption rates of Peruvians to cryptocurrencies that made you initiate this project? Is it really very low?
People in Peru unfortunately, seems to be far behind its LATAM peers in which they only have reported adoption rates as low as 0.7%. If you will try to go in some places in Peru and would bother to ask random people about cryptocurrencies, they would probably say that they aren't familiar with it. And due to this lack of awareness or confidence creates a unique opportunity for Bits2U, the developer of PeruCoin.
It just sounds great that you have created this project all for the benefit of the Peruvians. Anyway,  May I know more on how will you execute your propositions?
medrick12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Mission:

Vision:

That's too low percentage. Does your team have plans to conduct live demonstration of the process of mining machines and farms to the Peruvians?
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:06:58 AM

What can be your strategy to preserve your token price?
I like your question, I hope the PeruCoin team answers it, because lately a lot of projects have dropped the price of the Token when listed in the exchange, especially the price of your tokens is $ 6- $ 10 USD.

and what about the legality of Crypto currencies in Peru?
arbl0422

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:24:15 AM

You said that Perucoin will educate Peruvians with cryptocurrency, may I know if what are the process on how will you educate them, are you going to conduct seminars/conferences or even establish some schools for them, would it be free or do they have to pay for this?
I think the way to educate can be done through many things, the development of the project can also make people better acquainted with their own mindset.
agree if through seminar because it's a good and efficient way.

I read Perucoin's whitepaper and it is included there that they will conduct seminars and programs of the like to spread the knowledge of cryptocurrency specifically to the Peruvian people. I like Perucoin's goal to widen the reach of cryptocurrency. It is what other countries lack, the exposure to cryptocurrency greatly helps on it's adoptation and usage.

I do also love the concept of this project, to expand knowledge about crypto and what it can do to the financial aspect of their lives.

But I hope these seminars and programs will not be exclusive to Peruvians. Other nationalities who might want also learn crypto can join.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

You said that Perucoin will educate Peruvians with cryptocurrency, may I know if what are the process on how will you educate them, are you going to conduct seminars/conferences or even establish some schools for them, would it be free or do they have to pay for this?
I think the way to educate can be done through many things, the development of the project can also make people better acquainted with their own mindset.
agree if through seminar because it's a good and efficient way.

I read Perucoin's whitepaper and it is included there that they will conduct seminars and programs of the like to spread the knowledge of cryptocurrency specifically to the Peruvian people. I like Perucoin's goal to widen the reach of cryptocurrency. It is what other countries lack, the exposure to cryptocurrency greatly helps on it's adoptation and usage.

I do also love the concept of this project, to expand knowledge about crypto and what it can do to the financial aspect of their lives.

But I hope these seminars and programs will not be exclusive to Peruvians. Other nationalities who might want also learn crypto can join.
They will hand out fliers containing all the important information and details about cryptocurrency to the Peruvians. They believe in the power of bills, posters, and fliers to convey their mission to the investors, crypto-traders, and participating merchants and by increasing the value of PeruCoin.
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

what you going to do to the unsold token
All unsold tokens will be carried away to the next phase.
lyn_hanney

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

Mission:

Vision:

That's too low percentage. Does your team have plans to conduct live demonstration of the process of mining machines and farms to the Peruvians?
I have read on their whitepaper that they will be doing tours on their mining farms that would be accompanied by tour guides to explain the process and for the investors and supporters be more knowledgeable about their mining services and project objectives.
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:47:55 PM

I came across this project on Twitter and I got interested to know more about it. I have read that this project is initiated by the Bits2u company. Can I know more about what is this company about?

Bits2u is the mother company of PeruCoin. Bits2u is a legally registered company in Peru with a RUC and DUNS numbers. Launched in 2016, it allows retail miners to group together their holdings for a cloud based mining operation, without having to actually use their individual electricity. We have also registered PeruCoin as a trademark in Peru. We are leaders in providing cloud-based mining power for consumers in advanced technology and consumer-oriented protocols - which form the cornerstone of PeruCoin.
medrick12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

Mission:

Vision:

I have read on their whitepaper that they will be doing tours on their mining farms that would be accompanied by tour guides to explain the process and for the investors and supporters be more knowledgeable about their mining services and project objectives.
I'm curious if they gonna offers some professional courses there in Peru since one of the purposes of their project is to educate Peruvians about cryptocurrencies.
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

To guarantee improvement and stability in the price of the PeruCoin token, 30% of the generated tokens by the mining machines will be used annually to buy the PeruCoin that are in the market. This deflationary tactic will reduce supply and will allow existing holders to enjoy appreciation in their holding.
kikai01

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:44:19 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 05:16:16 PM by kikai01

To guarantee improvement and stability in the price of the PeruCoin token, 30% of the generated tokens by the mining machines will be used annually to buy the PeruCoin that are in the market. This deflationary tactic will reduce supply and will allow existing holders to enjoy appreciation in their holding.

Well that's a good strategy in-fact a great one.
You can keep up the price when other going to dump, also I read some news that Peruvian Presidential is looking for blockchain solution for their system campaign do you know about it?
precilamanalo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

what you going to do to the unsold token
All unsold tokens will be carried away to the next phase.

what i mean is after you finish ICO what are you going to do to the unsold token because mostly they burn the unsold token
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:59:01 PM

do you know have any buyback plan if the price of perucoin will fall just like other project
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:09:45 PM

I have read that Bits2U will have a buyback for Perucoin from their mined BTC, how often will they do this and how many percent of their mined btc will be use in buying Perucoin?
To guarantee improvement and stability in the price of the PeruCoin token, 30% of the generated tokens by the mining machines will be used annually to buy the PeruCoin that are in the market. This deflationary tactic will reduce supply and will allow existing holders to enjoy appreciation in their holdings.
RAMONRA

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

Perucoin aims to bring awareness about cryptocurrency in general how will you initiate this to the Peruvians in the form of Perucoin?
Peru_Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:22:13 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 08:04:04 PM by Peru_Coin

I'm just surfing btt and came across your ANN thread. Seems this project is interesting.

Just curious to ask, are you planning to conduct conferences or events for your project?

Yes, we will be conducting lectures for Peruvians in the Universities about cryptocurrency. It will be an educational talk for total
newcomers, crypto-enthusiasts, businesses and individuals, who
have no or very little knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Also, We are pleased to inform you that PeruCoin held its conference by our CEO himself entitled "1st Conference on #BITCOIN AND #BLOCKCHAIN - Learn how to generate profits in the Digital Economy." You can watch it  with English subtitles on this youtube link: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/UhyiXe8NbQ

Is that your only way of educating Peruvians by conducting lectures on some universities or there's more than that? Do you have plans to build your own university and offer some professional courses too there in the near future?
In addition to that, we will hand out fliers containing all the necessary information and details about cryptocurrency to the Peruvians. We believe in the power of bills, posters, and fliers to convey our mission to the investors, crypto-traders, and participating merchants. It will help communicate and promote awareness about cryptocurrency, thereby, increasing the value of PeruCoin.

Yes, we are considering that idea and will definitely offer Blockchain-related courses.
medrick12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:04:32 AM

I'm just surfing btt and came across your ANN thread. Seems this project is interesting.

Just curious to ask, are you planning to conduct conferences or events for your project?

Yes, we will be conducting lectures for Peruvians in the Universities about cryptocurrency. It will be an educational talk for total
newcomers, crypto-enthusiasts, businesses and individuals, who
have no or very little knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Also, We are pleased to inform you that PeruCoin held its conference by our CEO himself entitled "1st Conference on #BITCOIN AND #BLOCKCHAIN - Learn how to generate profits in the Digital Economy." You can watch it  with English subtitles on this youtube link: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/UhyiXe8NbQ

Is that your only way of educating Peruvians by conducting lectures on some universities or there's more than that? Do you have plans to build your own university and offer some professional courses too there in the near future?
In addition to that, we will hand out fliers containing all the necessary information and details about cryptocurrency to the Peruvians. We believe in the power of bills, posters, and fliers to convey our mission to
the investors, crypto-traders, and participating merchants. It will help communicate and promote awareness about cryptocurrency, thereby, increasing the value of PeruCoin.

Yes, we are considering that idea and will definitely offer Blockchain-related courses.
I'm looking forward to that.

Is that offer exclusive for Peruvians only or other nationalities can avail your offers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: