Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 12:18:41 PM

Lack of fairness and transparency are some of the back draws of Non-Blockchain projects. I would t use a non blockchain lottery app, if there was no transparency and it wasn’t fair. Lottery is one use of blockchain that’s speedily gaining attention.

The obvious fac is that people are being more innovative and adopting blockchain technology into every ramifications of our lives. The issue of lottery industry adopting blockchain technology as the case of mitoshi is a great previledge.

Yes, adoption of the blockchain has proven to be more beneficial than not, it is awesome seeing almost every industry right now integrating the blockchain. It makes one feel that the general adoption is closer than initially thought.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:40:40 PM

If Mitoshi team is flexible in giving the rewards in multiple crypto currencies and or in fiat currencies as well then this will be interesting lottery.

That would be a good idea and help increase the participation in the lottery platform. So many persons are not comfortable with the use of cryptocurrency due to the volatility and risky nature of the currency. Hopefully, mitoshi would grow to be more flexible in the currency acceptance for the lottery platform.

I guess so. Mitoshi could have a wallet, where users can exchange fiat, other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin for Mitoshi tokens, or the other way round. I think that would make it easy for users on mitoshi platform.

Yeah, thats a good idea though, It is much better to create a own mitoshi wallet , so the user can be more flexible anytime the user wants to exchange his fiat to mitoshi.

Good fantasies but I don't see it working out because it will be very complex for a new project to handle. Instead of fiat currencies generally there could restrict it to the more popular USD  atleast for a start. Strict adherence to crypto rewards especially Mitoshi will not be much encouraging
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:27:41 PM

Well its good that bounty participants didn’t have to pass kyc ..but registration is  needed here  https://investor.mitoshi.io/     So from when it is starting??or did i missed Huh

Kyc is a hurdle but that's not such a bad idea. Kyc will save scammers entering and acquiring the good project tokens and coins.
Yup agree on you, KYC is a proof that you are not a scammer, and for me passing KYC to a project is a huge risk, In my opinion, or its more rather a fact, That only pass kyc to a certain project who are legit and can be a trust worthy, so that the information you send will not be mislead.

KYC will make sure same person not creating multiple profit to participate in the bounty program. If they don't make KYC mandatory how will they know if same person creating multiple IDs.

Hhmm. If they will going to have a kyc on their bounty it will really going to benefit and save them from having fake users but I hope they will not going to be that strict on their documents needed.

I doubt that they will be strict on that. They will just require basic information and maybe id's for verification of the information you have given to them. Anything other than that will be abnormal.

That will be good then because I tried to some projects too to pass kyc but I only have limited identification cards and they are not really allowing it even it's a valid id on our country.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:45:48 PM

If Mitoshi team is flexible in giving the rewards in multiple crypto currencies and or in fiat currencies as well then this will be interesting lottery.

That would be a good idea and help increase the participation in the lottery platform. So many persons are not comfortable with the use of cryptocurrency due to the volatility and risky nature of the currency. Hopefully, mitoshi would grow to be more flexible in the currency acceptance for the lottery platform.

I guess so. Mitoshi could have a wallet, where users can exchange fiat, other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin for Mitoshi tokens, or the other way round. I think that would make it easy for users on mitoshi platform.

That's a good idea, but I think it's difficult to have a wallet with that function, it's an exchange function. Rather mitoshi should partner with an exchange which would have a direct link from the app for conversion of cryptocurrency just like shape-shift which is performs that conversion function effortlessly.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:51:22 PM

Having a wallet from where you can convert or exchange is really a great idea, and it will also create value for the MTSH token through the high demand it will be getting because of this medium.

I agree with your opinion, but am a bit confused. Are you proposing that mitoshi get a different platform for the wallet or integrate the wallet into the lottery app?
I don't think mitoshi has any intension of being a cryptocurrency wallet provider, correct me if am wrong.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 04:25:52 PM

Having a wallet from where you can convert or exchange is really a great idea, and it will also create value for the MTSH token through the high demand it will be getting because of this medium.

I agree with your opinion, but am a bit confused. Are you proposing that mitoshi get a different platform for the wallet or integrate the wallet into the lottery app?
I don't think mitoshi has any intension of being a cryptocurrency wallet provider, correct me if am wrong.

mitoshi is a lottery platform i would advise they focus on that aspect of the business, they should leave wallet service to other providers doing so would enable to build a strong and robust platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:45:03 PM

Lack of fairness and transparency are some of the back draws of Non-Blockchain projects. I would t use a non blockchain lottery app, if there was no transparency and it wasn’t fair. Lottery is one use of blockchain that’s speedily gaining attention.

The obvious fac is that people are being more innovative and adopting blockchain technology into every ramifications of our lives. The issue of lottery industry adopting blockchain technology as the case of mitoshi is a great previledge.

That’s right. For anyone willing to learn about Mitoshi Project and how you could get mitoshi platform tokens, here is a video on YouTube about everything you need to know about mitoshi; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kdxva1xFSQ
Blockchain technology adopt in lottery.

The video seems to be the best approach for better understanding of the platform. I love the fact that the video is concise and straight to the point, giving a general overview of the workability of the project. It's a good decision to put up this video for the community to see.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:01:37 PM

mitoshi is a lottery platform i would advise they focus on that aspect of the business, they should leave wallet service to other providers doing so would enable to build a strong and robust platform

I agree with your position, mitoshi should either concentrate on the model of the project which is the lottery business or build an alliance with a wallet provider or third party company to help in the conversion of the MTSH to other cryptocurrencies and fiat. This would ensure greater flexibility and convenience for the users of the app, since the conversion layout would be added to the lottery platform.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:37:11 PM

That’s right. For anyone willing to learn about Mitoshi Project and how you could get mitoshi platform tokens, here is a video on YouTube about everything you need to know about mitoshi; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Kdxva1xFSQ

The video seems to be the best approach for better understanding of the platform. I love the fact that the video is concise and straight to the point, giving a general overview of the workability of the project. It's a good decision to put up this video for the community to see.

I can’t think of a better social media channel then twitter and Bitcointalk here, where comments and post are regulated, has to be original and no spams.
Crypto currency patriot sometimes forget the fact that we’ve got a unique platform to share posts about crypto, and that’s here. We should make much more use of bitcointalk.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 08:55:29 PM

Yeah. I see that too. You could buy just a few mitoshi tokens and trade it or play on mitoshi platform for a lucky draw and rewards. The last one seems like a better option though.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:00:11 PM

That's a good idea, but I think it's difficult to have a wallet with that function, it's an exchange function. Rather mitoshi should partner with an exchange which would have a direct link from the app for conversion of cryptocurrency just like shape-shift which is performs that conversion function effortlessly.

Its very easy to be in touch with exchanges these days. Most projects start their relationship with the exchanges already from token sales time. IEO is very popular these days.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:01:00 PM

Oh great. Fix’s it. I never thought of shapeshift at first, but I think that’s an option. It’s awesome how blockchain projects could partner. Each bringing out the best in the other, and then, adoption by top institutions and they don’t know it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:57:02 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 12:26:40 PM by olohifie

Well its good that bounty participants didn’t have to pass kyc ..but registration is  needed here  https://investor.mitoshi.io/     So from when it is starting??or did i missed Huh

Kyc is a hurdle but that's not such a bad idea. Kyc will save scammers entering and acquiring the good project tokens and coins.
Yup agree on you, KYC is a proof that you are not a scammer, and for me passing KYC to a project is a huge risk, In my opinion, or its more rather a fact, That only pass kyc to a certain project who are legit and can be a trust worthy, so that the information you send will not be mislead.

KYC will make sure same person not creating multiple profit to participate in the bounty program. If they don't make KYC mandatory how will they know if same person creating multiple IDs.

Hhmm. If they will going to have a kyc on their bounty it will really going to benefit and save them from having fake users but I hope they will not going to be that strict on their documents needed.

I doubt that they will be strict on that. They will just require basic information and maybe id's for verification of the information you have given to them. Anything other than that will be abnormal.

That will be good then because I tried to some projects too to pass kyc but I only have limited identification cards and they are not really allowing it even it's a valid id on our country.

Well, I am yet to see a kyc that's not strong on identity verification. If kyc is required then I think it will include due procedure without being slack in any area otherwise it's no longer kyc. The thing is that if you want to participate then start by getting the basic requirments before its time
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:28:41 AM

Well its good that bounty participants didn’t have to pass kyc ..but registration is  needed here  https://investor.mitoshi.io/     So from when it is starting??or did i missed Huh

Well, I am yet to see a kyc that's not strong on identity verification. If kyc is required then I think it will include due procedure without being slack in any area otherwise it's no longer kyc. The thing is that if you want to participate then start by getting the basic requirments before its time

Yes it is gonna be good, but I think they only qualified legal ages, because we all know that some here in crypto maybe a teenagers, but enough knowledgeable to distinguish a good project.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:25:34 AM

It should be noted this. each country has its own documents. some projects do not understand the data transmitted, and refuse. but this is really the case. and this should be noted in the work.

Exactly we know that there's a different id's on different country and let's hope that they will going to take a look too to each country that they will going to allow to check the list of valid id's so everyone can submit and pass the kyc.

At your service
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:12:27 AM

I can’t think of a better social media channel then twitter and Bitcointalk here, where comments and post are regulated, has to be original and no spams.
Crypto currency patriot sometimes forget the fact that we’ve got a unique platform to share posts about crypto, and that’s here. We should make much more use of bitcointalk.

This forum is said to be the fulcrum to the existence of cryptocurrency as it was established by the great Satoshi, but to give a better understanding of a project several media Could be employed. We're blessed with a diverse population and some persons prefer to read more to gain understanding, while others don't have the patience to study, rather prefer viewing.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:21:21 AM

I agree with your position, mitoshi should either concentrate on the model of the project which is the lottery business or build an alliance with a wallet provider or third party company to help in the conversion of the MTSH to other cryptocurrencies and fiat. This would ensure greater flexibility and convenience for the users of the app, since the conversion layout would be added to the lottery platform.

Right.  It will be much easier for Mitoshi as well as users to use Mitoshi wallet (hope they work on this idea) so that I don't have to worry in which currency lottery reward will be.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:45:09 AM

Mitoshi wallet is an excellent idea. We can suggest this if there is any AMA session soon or at their telegram channel and then admin can share this with project team.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:54:39 AM

Right.  It will be much easier for Mitoshi as well as users to use Mitoshi wallet (hope they work on this idea) so that I don't have to worry in which currency lottery reward will be.

That’s a nice idea. Mitoshi has an application, it would be a nice idea if we have got all exchange, and lottery features all in one App. There’s a liquidation problem in some countries, with very high fees when you try to trade crypto assets, having an in-app exchange solves this.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:43:52 AM

Mitoshi wallet is an excellent idea. We can suggest this if there is any AMA session soon or at their telegram channel and then admin can share this with project team.

Would mitoshi have any interest in hosting an AMA? It’s a brilliant idea if they do. There are a good number of crypto currency investors who would learn about mitoshi that way.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: