Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:12:12 AM

Mitoshi wallet is an excellent idea. We can suggest this if there is any AMA session soon or at their telegram channel and then admin can share this with project team.
yeah ama session on telegram channel its great and good way that can boost engagement and promote transparency with the users and allow them to get the know about the project in which they  have intrest on a more personal level and can increase their understanding  by questioning directly with the project member whom its concern with.

That's a good idea, but I still believe that the wallet is a deviation from the lottery business which mitoshi is meant to undertake. Its best for the team to consider the opportunity and benefit which the wallet will avail the project and increasing the user base of the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:32:56 AM

It's okay to take a bad review. But one thing we absolutely disagree with is to call us a scam. Check our latest article about the review of one the ICOBench expert after we turn down his offer.

Link: https://medium.com/@mitoshicrypto/who-is-scamming-who-bacde6e8d139

I've always been suspicious of the validity of the information from ICO rating websites. This has validated my suspicion and I've come to see that they're a only extorting the project and carrying out the review for their own personal gain.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:48:38 AM

It's okay to take a bad review. But one thing we absolutely disagree with is to call us a scam. Check our latest article about the review of one the ICOBench expert after we turn down his offer.

I've always been suspicious of the validity of the information from ICO rating websites. This has validated my suspicion and I've come to see that they're a only extorting the project and carrying out the review for their own personal gain.

It's an obvious fact that ICO rating sites are another shade of scammers and extortioners. I've heard information like this severally when projects are tagged scam because they fail to grease the pockets of the so called influential writers and ICO experts.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:06:51 AM

It's quite unfortunate that even those who are viewed to be of great repute still carry out nefarious activities behind the scene to extort others and make themselves seem better in the eyes of the public. I'm disappointed.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:10:50 AM

It's quite unfortunate that even those who are viewed to be of great repute still carry out nefarious activities behind the scene to extort others and make themselves seem better in the eyes of the public. I'm disappointed.

The Cryptocurrency space don't seem to stop surprising me with the avalanche of corrupt cases that springs forth daily. I'm aware of the prevalence of scam cases in the industry, but didn't know that it cut across the ICO review sites. This simply means that there's no where to get a completely true view of a project, since they're all in need of compensation from the project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:00:04 AM

Well, thank you atleast for assuring us of the legitimacy of the project. Everyone is indeed entitled to his/her opinion but at thesame time don't give somebody the opportunity to take a bad view of your project. Always update your followers to create the consciousness of the project.

That doesn’t  look good for ICOholder platform. Some projects don’t have so much funding for promotions, and have to make just the important promotions. I’ll expect ICO review platforms to be neutral and take no side. I’ll always stick to DYOR. Works for me.

ICO review site is very popular and they make huge money out of these extensive review. Also they check the team and performances. So we really cannot take this light and investors also dont take it light. Team should act promptly and make the things right now.
yongonepangl1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:06:31 AM

Smiley Holle,Your project has joined the Bitcoin Park blockchain the media platform !

English:https://www.bite365.xyz/en/2070.html

Chinese:https://www.bite365.xyz/zh/2067.html

Official Website:https://www.bite365.xyz/

Where does this project come from?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 10:26:15 AM

I see Mitoshi has responded well and fast. The article approach is good too. That's a good way of ensuring integrity and transparency.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:36:42 PM

Well, thank you atleast for assuring us of the legitimacy of the project. Everyone is indeed entitled to his/her opinion but at thesame time don't give somebody the opportunity to take a bad view of your project. Always update your followers to create the consciousness of the project.

That doesn’t  look good for ICOholder platform. Some projects don’t have so much funding for promotions, and have to make just the important promotions. I’ll expect ICO review platforms to be neutral and take no side. I’ll always stick to DYOR. Works for me.

ICO review site is very popular and they make huge money out of these extensive review. Also they check the team and performances. So we really cannot take this light and investors also dont take it light. Team should act promptly and make the things right now.

There's no doubt that this project is good with high prospects but at thesame time they should learn to maintain the flow with their community of followers because when there's a collapse of communication, then people necessarily begin to make assumptions that may/may not be true but that cannot happen when there's a bridge between the both parties
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:50:21 PM

Mitoshi wallet is an excellent idea. We can suggest this if there is any AMA session soon or at their telegram channel and then admin can share this with project team.

Would mitoshi have any interest in hosting an AMA? It’s a brilliant idea if they do. There are a good number of crypto currency investors who would learn about mitoshi that way.

Am in agreement with the idea, hosting of AMA would go a long way in giving the community an opportunity to air their views and vision about the project. The ceo should consider this option as it has a proven record of enhancing trust and confidence on the team.

Well it's true if they really going to prove that they are serious on to the project they will going to do everything they can so they will get our trust and attention. Another good thing on that AMA is it can help them to have more people.

At your service
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:43:06 PM

Would mitoshi have any interest in hosting an AMA? It’s a brilliant idea if they do. There are a good number of crypto currency investors who would learn about mitoshi that way.

Am in agreement with the idea, hosting of AMA would go a long way in giving the community an opportunity to air their views and vision about the project. The ceo should consider this option as it has a proven record of enhancing trust and confidence on the team.

Well it's true if they really going to prove that they are serious on to the project they will going to do everything they can so they will get our trust and attention. Another good thing on that AMA is it can help them to have more people.

Having an AMA is an awesome idea. I’ll like to learn about Mitoshi Project listening to the project speak about Mitoshi Project and their goals.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 06:15:04 PM

platform like this make more money when they successfully earn peoples trust nobody would want to use a lottery platform that have a bad record and i believe the introduction of blockchain will help give people the required trust they need in such a platform

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 07:23:53 PM

Having an AMA is an awesome idea. I’ll like to learn about Mitoshi Project listening to the project speak about Mitoshi Project and their goals.

Definitely a good idea having an AMA session with the community at least we get to see live answers to our questions, get to know the core team members a little bit better.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:08:16 PM

I learnt you have to do your research anytime you want to buy Cryptocurrencies. First the team profile, then the project goals, and the use of the coins I’m going to get after the tokensales.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:50:26 PM

I see Mitoshi has responded well and fast. The article approach is good too. That's a good way of ensuring integrity and transparency.

The team indeed made a good decision to publicise this information. Instead of falling for the ploy of the extortionist, they decided to stand tall and face their fear. I commend their courage and strong will power to stand firm on the truth and defend the project
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:32:59 PM

AMA is a very good opportunity to get the attention of the team and also to build the trust of the community. I would suggest that the team considers carrying out an AMA for the benefit of both the community who are eager to get their questions answered and the team.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:21:40 PM

Here’s an interesting review from a Russian ICO/IEO review platform. It’s a YouTube vlog and it’s interesting to watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGhdZpFE_k 
Mitoshi IEO is still on, you have an opportunity to buy mitoshi tokens at a discount.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:50:42 PM

AMA is a very good opportunity to get the attention of the team and also to build the trust of the community. I would suggest that the team considers carrying out an AMA for the benefit of both the community who are eager to get their questions answered and the team.

It will be a good opportunity to follow a live exposition and discussion about this project as it will clarify alot of things and questions could be answered  at same time. I really like the team to consider this and Keep us posted if at all it's going to hold so we can follow
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:37:45 AM

I learnt you have to do your research anytime you want to buy Cryptocurrencies. First the team profile, then the project goals, and the use of the coins I’m going to get after the tokensales.

The importance of carrying out your own research before purchasing a token cannot be overemphasised. We've all heard of the terrible news from an ICO review website, which left us amazed. The truth is that depending on the review of others may not be in your best interest.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:02:59 AM

Here’s an interesting review from a Russian ICO/IEO review platform. It’s a YouTube vlog and it’s interesting to watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGhdZpFE_k 
Mitoshi IEO is still on, you have an opportunity to buy mitoshi tokens at a discount.

It's commendable to have individuals take some time to review the project, I believe mitoshi would go a long way in bringing to existence the much anticipated lottery platform using blockchain technology to ensure that transparency and optimal rewards are distributed to the participants of the lottery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: