Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 10:06:13 PM

Fortune FAVOURS the best. https://medium.com/@exmarkets/fortune-favors-the-best-smart-contract-powered-cryptolottery-mitoshi-announces-ieo-on-exmarkets-7180b5d454c0?postPublishedType=initial  Here’s another awesome article on mitoshi.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 10:57:50 PM

Do you know Mitoshi have got a bounty program running for sometime now?

Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150894.msg51353638

Yes Bounty program is running quite good for this project and hence I expect good reach to the community. How much they have raised until now? Any idea?

I don't think the team has released such information to the community. I've been relatively consistent on the telegram group as well as some of their social media handles and have no idea of the amount raised from the tokensales.

I wouldn’t expect a full details on funds raised just now. I think we would have to wait still the end of the funds raising and IEO. I think they are having a good tokens sales. I hope Mitoshi tokens are sold out and it gets listed.

There is no information on the attracted funds in the telegram channel. The team now offers its investors tokens with a big bonus of 20%. I think  who wish to participate in such a promising project will be enough.

Maybe you could use the search function to get this information or query any admin available to get response. I would do that and revert.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:25:45 PM

Mitoshi features of transparency and a fair game could be the games changer they need to get lottery games players, gamblers and other people interested in winning. I think with mitoshi every one is a winner.

Unlike traditional gambling, mitoshi platform allows players to play from home. You just need to get mitoshi app on App Store or play store and play with mitoshi tokens.  I think that’s also a good point. I guess we’ll like it.

Lottery results will be known to everyone immediately after winner get selected. And best thing is that no human is going to pick the winner but it will be by system randomly.

i believe the idea of the whole system is to promote transparency as much as possible, the only thing am yet to understand right now is how will blockchain aid the whole lottery platform

Yes they should really be transparent to their players. I guess it will really automatically random picker of the system because if the person will be the one who are going to pick it that will really going to bring doubt to their players.

At your service
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:17:39 AM

Thank you for sharing the article, it was a detailed information about the IEO on exmarket and the mitoshi project generally. On looking at the IEO information, kyc was tagged mandatory, but I've been seeing a contradictory information on the thread. I'm only sceptical about what's the truth.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 03:54:05 AM

Good now that we see more and more articles from Mitoshi team. This is what I said that team needs to do. Reach out to maximum number of people using all possible options and give them project details
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:01:58 AM

Good now that we see more and more articles from Mitoshi team. This is what I said that team needs to do. Reach out to maximum number of people using all possible options and give them project details

It's  not new article but IEO news announced last week. But I agree that such awareness,  spreading news about project would attract more investors and followers.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:32:27 AM

Mitoshi has a good number of people and crypto review platform writing about the project. I think that’s bullish. You can’t miss an article on how it works. It’s everywhere.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:44:32 AM

Mitoshi features of transparency and a fair game could be the games changer they need to get lottery games players, gamblers and other people interested in winning. I think with mitoshi every one is a winner.

Unlike traditional gambling, mitoshi platform allows players to play from home. You just need to get mitoshi app on App Store or play store and play with mitoshi tokens.  I think that’s also a good point. I guess we’ll like it.

Lottery results will be known to everyone immediately after winner get selected. And best thing is that no human is going to pick the winner but it will be by system randomly.

i believe the idea of the whole system is to promote transparency as much as possible, the only thing am yet to understand right now is how will blockchain aid the whole lottery platform

Am certain of the fact that there's endless potential and possibilities with blockchain technology. Blockchain technology can be deployed in ensuring that the transparency you know about is achieved more efficiently. Blockchain would make the lottery platform accessible to everyone irrespective of their locations and seems cryptocurrency is the means of payment for lottery, blockchain technology is involved in the payment for the lottery. This is only a handful, there are many more areas where blockchain technology will be useful.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:27:17 AM

Am certain of the fact that there's endless potential and possibilities with blockchain technology. Blockchain technology can be deployed in ensuring that the transparency you know about is achieved more efficiently. Blockchain would make the lottery platform accessible to everyone irrespective of their locations and seems cryptocurrency is the means of payment for lottery, blockchain technology is involved in the payment for the lottery. This is only a handful, there are many more areas where blockchain technology will be useful.

Even though this is Blockchain technology making global reach/participation, accessibility easy. I guess local country rules still will be an issue for this global lottery platform.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 07:43:20 AM

Are there some other blockchain projects lottery projects? I actually haven’t had about any before. But it’s a great use case for blockchain technology using blockchain to make lottery safe and transparent.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:00:11 AM

With mitoshi lottery platform, every transaction would be open, you can comfirm and verify all transactions and payments made. I think that’s going to mean a fair play and secure lottery.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:58:33 AM

All these days i was searching for Mitoshi bounty program but i thought it's already over. Anyway,  I will try participating now,  I think I still can get some tokens

Goodluck to you. I guess its going to be worth your while and they don't ask for KYC to send tokens unlike some recent scammy projects that ask for KYC midway or at the end of the bounty period.

Yeah, I have come acctoss some project with similar approach they will allow you to carry out their bounty task and after the whole campaign they will use KYC to ensure you never get a penny in reward, I believe mitoshi is worth every pain

I have experienced scenarios like this severally and it's quite unfortunate, I believe mitoshi is different and won't be needing kyc to distribute the tokens to participants. I hope to join in the bounty to secure some priceless tokens.

I think there's no mention made of kyc and I do hope it doesn't come up later when it's time for distribution. It's just best to state the rules from the start and not suddenly bringing it in after people have laboured. That's much of integrity and speaks volume about the project
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:16:30 AM

Yes Bounty program is running quite good for this project and hence I expect good reach to the community. How much they have raised until now? Any idea?

I don't think the team has released such information to the community. I've been relatively consistent on the telegram group as well as some of their social media handles and have no idea of the amount raised from the tokensales.

I wouldn’t expect a full details on funds raised just now. I think we would have to wait still the end of the funds raising and IEO. I think they are having a good tokens sales. I hope Mitoshi tokens are sold out and it gets listed.

Some projects publicise the number of tokens sold as well as the amount raised, they even go as far as publishing the quantity of each cryptocurrency which has been collected to give the community an accurate information of what has been going on with the tokensale, I believe that mitoshi can do likewise.

Mitoshi has all that in the whitepaper. There’s going to be an Announcement from mitoshi team about all that and how much has been raised so far after the Exmarkets Launchpad IEO.

Okay, that would be a good idea. I guess we need to be familiar with the whitepaper to know what the project has pre planned for the running of the various modalities in project management and development. I do hope that the project would follow the road map as laid down in the white paper.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 10:27:17 AM

With mitoshi lottery platform, every transaction would be open, you can comfirm and verify all transactions and payments made. I think that’s going to mean a fair play and secure lottery.

You are right. Anyone can verify the transaction with proper/exact time and no one can make false statements about transaction. That's the beauty of Blockchain.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:48:35 AM

Even though this is Blockchain technology making global reach/participation, accessibility easy. I guess local country rules still will be an issue for this global lottery platform.

Local country rules is only going to be necessary when mitoshi has an offline presence in the country in question. One of the major reasons why mitoshi chose to utilize the blockchain technology is to be invincible to governmental regulations.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 11:19:29 AM

It's  not new article but IEO news announced last week. But I agree that such awareness,  spreading news about project would attract more investors and followers.

not just news but positive news about the platform i believe mitoshi team needs to do great deal of publicity to get the attention of potential investors and user alike

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:51:39 AM

Yes, They should really have an stable either updates or articles for their supporters so they will going to know that the project is really still on going. Anyway it was really a nice articles that have a lot of useful informations.

At your service
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:46:13 PM

Guys do you see any update regarding tokens sale/IEO?  How it's going and how many Mitoshi tokens sold till now?  I don't see such updates at telegram as well.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:05:54 PM

Guys do you see any update regarding tokens sale/IEO?  How it's going and how many Mitoshi tokens sold till now?  I don't see such updates at telegram as well.
I visited their website, it shows that they are still live and now on Round 2 in their IEO, but its sad to see that there are no graphs or anything that shows how much did they already sold.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 04:29:23 PM

I visited their website, it shows that they are still live and now on Round 2 in their IEO, but its sad to see that there are no graphs or anything that shows how much did they already sold.

What's the site handle you used. I would like to go investigate it myself too. Too bad they is actually very less noise about their token sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: