Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading the joy of winning, one jackpot prize at a time! What is MITOSHI  (Read 5095 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:37:07 PM

Till what type Mitoshi tokens sale will be running? Team considering extending IEO dates due to current market situation?  Or they will close it as planned at start?

I don’t know about extension of the IEO, but I guess they have had a smooth token sale so far. I like the project and the idea is amazing. Lots of option to use the tokens and I guess that’s what matters.

yeah, the team really understands the whole project they are not leaving any puzzle unsolved i really hope this turns out successful for them and the investors too

I have always loved the concept of the project as an online lottery platform, I was attracted by the fact that the mitoshi intends having a global reach which could translate to a huge amount of reward for the winners. I read through the latest article on mitoshi and saw that the project would be having a weekly global lottery which would bring forth a global winner. I Could only imagine how great the reward would be for the global winner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 08:01:34 PM

Till what type Mitoshi tokens sale will be running? Team considering extending IEO dates due to current market situation?  Or they will close it as planned at start?

I don’t know about extension of the IEO, but I guess they have had a smooth token sale so far. I like the project and the idea is amazing. Lots of option to use the tokens and I guess that’s what matters.

I personally don't see any extensions coming forth from the project because the token sale has been on its best phase. I believe that the target of the project would be accomplished as the team are making great effort in promoting the token sale.

yeah, to be fair i really think the team deserve whatever success they get they have been very serious about the whole project i really see great potentials from the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:36:42 PM

Reading over your posts from bitcointalk, reddit and medium — we are fully aware of everyone’s excitement about our upcoming MVP.
Article Link: https://medium.com/@mitoshicrypto/roadmap-to-mvp-f5f37b252390

Wow it's good to hear that even you're not always active on replying each questions here you're still aware on what's was your supporters opinion on how are you going to make it more exciting.

I find the article very interesting. It’s great to see your team knows what your users would be interested in. I think they got all the information on the mitoshi community on telegram.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pricebrianer

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:59:43 PM

Please, I sceptical about the meaning of MVP. I was thinking it was an avenue for the community to meet with the team and discuss on the project, but on reading the article, am confused about what it really is. Any form of enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

MVP, is a minimum viable product. It makes a lot of difference when new projects trying to raise funds have something to show. MVP helps people understand what the new project is about.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 09:50:07 PM

Please, I sceptical about the meaning of MVP. I was thinking it was an avenue for the community to meet with the team and discuss on the project, but on reading the article, am confused about what it really is. Any form of enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.

MVP, is a minimum viable product. It makes a lot of difference when new projects trying to raise funds have something to show. MVP helps people understand what the new project is about.

I fully agree with you. It's like looking for a job in software development. If you don't have practical projects to show off,you miss out on the job.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:20:12 PM

yeah, the team really understands the whole project they are not leaving any puzzle unsolved i really hope this turns out successful for them and the investors too

Kudos to the team. I learnt there’s 3 days left to the end of the IEO. The project has been awesome. And soon there’ll be an MVP to give investors an idea of mitoshi lottery platform.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 10:37:06 PM

I’ll like to play mitoshi lottery games. Like you said, everyone is a winner on mitoshi and I plan to win. How much does it cost to get a slot on mitoshi? I read you have plans to add on different games, can o try any one?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:51:47 AM

I’ll like to play mitoshi lottery games. Like you said, everyone is a winner on mitoshi and I plan to win. How much does it cost to get a slot on mitoshi? I read you have plans to add on different games, can o try any one?

There are several games on the platform and the cost is different. You may need to wait for the team to complete all their work before slating the lottery games in detail. I believe that the information you read about the lottery games is yet to be functional, but an intension of the team.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:01:01 AM

Reading over your posts from bitcointalk, reddit and medium — we are fully aware of everyone’s excitement about our upcoming MVP.

Wow it's good to hear that even you're not always active on replying each questions here you're still aware on what's was your supporters opinion on how are you going to make it more exciting.

Everyone was waiting for news related MVP and here team today just posted the update about MVP.  This is big achievement for Mitoshi!

This will really make this project more hype. They are having a steady progress on many events now that will help a lot on gathering a lot of attentions for the project.

At your service
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:44:19 AM

Kudos to the team. I learnt there’s 3 days left to the end of the IEO. The project has been awesome. And soon there’ll be an MVP to give investors an idea of mitoshi lottery platform.

The IEO is indeed ending very soon and I don't think there would be any other round after this, it's best for everyone who wants to invest to do that quickly, to avoid regrets. The MVP is an indication that the team are working round the clock to ensure the project is unique.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:05:18 AM

I fully agree with you. It's like looking for a job in software development. If you don't have practical projects to show off,you miss out on the job.

You gave a good example, the MVP is a series of events that shows that Mitoshi has all it takes to deliver on their promises as it relates to the project. MVP is a new strategy employed by projects to convince investors of their credibility and gives the sceptical minds something to hold on to. I believe mitoshi would be a good investment choice as they seem to have everything figured out.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:28:47 AM

Thank you for your clarification, I have a better understanding of the concept. I believe MVP is a good form of advertising or promoting the project and the mitoshi team has decided to organise some lottery to give people opportunity to see how the business model would be when it's eventually launched.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 09:15:30 AM

Without MVP the project is just a concept/idea on paper without any proofs. MVP is important at the early stage of project.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:36:07 AM

Guys do you see any update regarding tokens sale/IEO?  How it's going and how many Mitoshi tokens sold till now?  I don't see such updates at telegram as well.
I visited their website, it shows that they are still live and now on Round 2 in their IEO, but its sad to see that there are no graphs or anything that shows how much did they already sold.

Yes they are currently lived on Round 2 on their website. Let's hope they make or put some estimation bar or sold bar graph on their website so we can see how's the sale's going.

It’s nice to see investors in mitoshi lottery showing interest in how much has been raised so far. I’ll say it’s different this time, but i think Mitoshi Project looks transparent with more people showing interest in what new about the lottery project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:29:59 AM

Guys do you see any update regarding tokens sale/IEO?  How it's going and how many Mitoshi tokens sold till now?  I don't see such updates at telegram as well.
I visited their website, it shows that they are still live and now on Round 2 in their IEO, but its sad to see that there are no graphs or anything that shows how much did they already sold.

Yes they are currently lived on Round 2 on their website. Let's hope they make or put some estimation bar or sold bar graph on their website so we can see how's the sale's going.

It’s nice to see investors in mitoshi lottery showing interest in how much has been raised so far. I’ll say it’s different this time, but i think Mitoshi Project looks transparent with more people showing interest in what new about the lottery project.

Okay,  so tokens sale in second phase?  How many stages are there?  And at every stage how many token will be available for selling?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 11:09:22 AM

Everyone was waiting for news related MVP and here team today just posted the update about MVP.  This is big achievement for Mitoshi!

This will really make this project more hype. They are having a steady progress on many events now that will help a lot on gathering a lot of attentions for the project.

It’s less than 2 days to the end of mitoshi tokens sale. I think they need the hype. And it’s working for them. I think they need to let investors in blockchain know all about their new partners, lottery ideas and others.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:54:52 AM

Without MVP the project is just a concept/idea on paper without any proofs. MVP is important at the early stage of project.

Yeah. It’s very important like you said. And mitoshi has gotten an MVP, announced it together with a lot other awesome plans they have. How much do you think this would influence the public IEO on Exmarkets Launchpad?

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 12:00:58 PM

MVP is good for a project i would even suggest the team present much more than MVP well we are believers of evidence, once a solid evidence is provided we tend to be rest assured so i urge the team to make sure they have things in place for investors to hold onto

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:27:53 PM

With just about 2 more days to the end of IEO does mitoshi have any plans to increase their bonus for maximum participation or bringing in new strategies that can attract the largest possible numbet of investors like we see in other projects or its still the usual round till the end?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 03:23:50 PM

With just about 2 more days to the end of IEO does mitoshi have any plans to increase their bonus for maximum participation or bringing in new strategies that can attract the largest possible numbet of investors like we see in other projects or its still the usual round till the end?

I am not sure increasing bonus for maximum participation is wise but new strategies are always welcome as long as they bring in profits and growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: