Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:12:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers are lazy  (Read 82604 times)
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

I thought about why fraudsters can easily make money from the cryptocurrency market. Finally, I think the main reason for the scam is that investors lack understanding of cryptocurrencies, and humans have a greedy nature!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:28:36 PM

I really hate the bounty manager who did the scam. they and their team only use the participants to help lift and support their project without clear rewards. hopefully there are no more scammers.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

I really hate the bounty manager who did the scam. they and their team only use the participants to help lift and support their project without clear rewards. hopefully there are no more scammers.
whether it's a mistake from the bounty manager or from the team because we don't know the clarity ourselves. many of the bounty managers will say they only do campaigns not included in the team, if the project is a scam then their bounty manager will have nothing to do.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

I think about this that the fraudsters are now hiding and waiting for a specific case to start earning. I also believe that now the market is not stable and people's incomes have fallen. And now there is nothing for scammers to take away as incomes have fallen for almost everyone. And they are also waiting for the market to be stable.
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Scammers should desist from this act, because karma is real.
Work and don't be lazy.
Yes, there are people who trade in this way, but then they need to think about their soul, it is just sick. All that man does it remain on his conscience, maybe today is not fashionable to say this, but do not know how else.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

actually, they have a good future if they are good and not upside down in thinking, but maybe they do have a grudge or are comfortable with what they are doing so blindly that activation becomes their own satisfaction. and one more they are intelligent people
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

I completely agree with the author, but there is one big problem! People who rob people do not believe in karma! Over time, when they really feel it, then one of them begins to realize, but more often it is too late! understand that among hackers, many steal for the sake of adrenaline, and not for money!

[
Tope559

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

Scammers are nothing but online thief. They are lazy because they are not patience enough to invest or do legit work but instead they are busy looking for free money they don't work for and that kind of money don't last like an adage in my tribe that say what you work for with your sweat will last longer
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

I hate cheating. I've been lied to so many times. People care only about their own benefit - this is our essence. It is very difficult to find people who will not deceive you. But I believe that such people exist. There are many ICO that deceive people. I would like there to be a team of hackers who would punish such teams
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

People who commit fraud because they have the opportunity to get money that is not their right. And this has become a serious problem in Cryptocurrency. And I agree that these hackers must be removed and steps like this must be taken immediately. Scammers are people who are lazy to work and they will only become trash.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

Cheats are everywhere and you must always be vigilant. In the Cryptocurrency world, there have been many fraudulent incidents that have caused many people to lose money. Fraud I don't think it can be eliminated because it will always be there, but we can prevent it. On the one hand, we must be careful and don't make mistakes.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

I just wonder sometimes why hackers would not want to use their time and effort they spend to scam others on doing something meaningful and legit, to earn something worthwhile for themselves, except to rip others of their hard earned money.
Most times, what they even take illegally from others at the end is not used for anything meaningful.
Work and don't be lazy.
Almost all the scammers aim to get something for nothing, so don't expect them to work hard.

Fraudsters do not believe in karma and enjoy easy money. But we can not give them our money when we carefully analyze everything. We need to chose ICO with real product.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

Scammers are not lazy, they are more industrious than our bounty hunters. double the tongue tongue in the tongue and cheat on the beginners.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

I cannot count the number of times fraudster have approached me this year. This doesn't happen during scam ICO alone, but also outside of it. Some of them have now devised a means, that by the time you joined an ICO telegram group, then they will begin to pm you.
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

Work and don't be lazy.
scammers are lazy and i believe that there is jo way for peopel to control this events and there will be always a risk to be scammed

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

Work and don't be lazy.

Yeah you are very right. They are lazy. They only want to steal good investors hard earned money.  They dont want to spend their time to create some valuable thing. They love fast money and because of that they are stealing money. For me that is the biggest problem in the world. Some people working hard to earn money and somepeople try to steal that money from these good guys.I hate hackers and scammers.
it is okay taht peopel want easy money but still they should know taht stealing is bad and that should be punished

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

It is not only laziness, they are being wicked.
They just believe in others working for them to each.
They have wrong priorities. Instead of taking time to work like others, they rather go extra miles to see how they can  reap where they have not sown.
When many of them get addicted to it, all they struggle for is the fraud.
One just have to be careful enough not to fall victim of them.
artur.borovoj

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

Scammers create projects and draw attention to the crypto industry, people make mistakes themselves and can not distinguish scammers from honest developers. Money will always attract a large number of scams.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

Because all they want is a shortcut to being rich. The bounty hunters do the hardest job and the investors earn their money to invest and after the end the scammers are just stealing the funds. We can't reverse the transaction because of blockchain, but karma really is a runner for them.

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:51:59 AM

Scammers are the biggest problem in Cryptocurrency. I myself have experienced the loss of my coins and this made me very disappointed. But we will be held accountable to whom, too, do not know. And I hope they can disappear from the world of Cryptocurrency. And they have to work and not be lazy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: