Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:32:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards  (Read 3213 times)
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

I got irritated to those people who blame bounty hunters because of the low peice. They should do the  math before even blaming bounty hunters. Usually, only 1-2% are allocated on bounties, so how sure are they that its the bounty uinters dping their coin and not those investors who needed their money. They just want to piint fingers not knowing what it really is.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

The purpose of reward as a bounty hunter is to sell and get money . Many project take a year before finish there ico listing, sending token to wallet so i have waited so who will hodl such coin

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

That is more about someone's strategy for making a profit. If they sell, we must admit without having to complain. Likewise the opposite if they hold back. I just want to, if all of us feel success.
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:26:42 AM

The reason why almost everybody is accusing bounty hunters is because they apparently they didn't really like them, some team and bounty manager even frustrate the process of paying bounty hunters their rewards for every task done deciding different means such as paying bounties after investors and team have gotten their tokens far ahead the time bounty hunters get their which is bad, every stakeholders should be given fair treatment as bounty hunters are indispensable stakeholder in crypto space.. Though few of the bounty hunters are easy to manipulate which make some of them to release their tokens far below ICO price but that is not to generalize that bounty hunters dump market
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

If I sense that a project think less of bounty participants, making them look like they are scavenging for some valueless token, I immediately distance myself from such project! I believe so much in cryptocurrency and if I see a project with potential , I invest and do bounty!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

Bounty is a main income source in Bitcointalk forum but nowadays maximum bounty projects is bad, some are scams,  some are fails in ico, some are fail in announce of exchanges, so maximum bounty project don't pay rewards..
But i think Bounty is a main source only for newbie member because there are no creativity to worked/proved in different platform. Failed and Scam projects now it  is very common issues. So my concern in real project.
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

And why not pay to bounty hunters in ETH at the price of ICO?
So doing some admirable projects.

That's it! There will be no excuses why you token is cheap.

Attitude to the people who helped you achieve the goal is not acceptable today.
Or this will change either bounty hunters will schoolchildren-scamers.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:58:03 AM

Bounty hunters don't appreciate what they get for some of their time. I do social media bounties and article bounties and they pay nice. Obviously some projects are not worth your time let alone your money but it's an awesome way to get involved in crypto if you don't have any funds to Invest.
Keep doing your best and hope for the best, rewards might not be very attractive for some project that you'll going to work with, but in due time when you hit a good and quality one, you will be able to surprise yourself as a result is much huge than your expected value, hard work will be paid off keep believing and wait for your perfect timing.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
Gift hunters throw coins when they receive it, they only have a small supply of coins, the bounty hunters if they don't sell quickly may only get a low price because they are dumped by investors. so maybe making a sale when the hounter bounties receive the prize is the right action
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

We bounty hunters has a right to our tokens because we do effort of it. They just put on blame to us easily inorder to have a reason why their ICO  suddenly dropped its value, but they can't dictate neither we sell or hold our tokens in the market.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

They ought not to complain with just 1% of the total supply being sold after dishing out the rewards. I think they lowkey hate bounty hunters but fail to understand how important and powerful these guys are.

Actually, bounty hunters opens up the opportunity for an ICO to gather support and investors. Well, bounty hunters are like market advertisers that supports the project. If we are not present, there will be no advertisements. There will be no income, so we should also consider the bounty hunter's rights.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

I do not advise you to pay attention. I complained to one, I did not pay attention to him. Wink
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

In my opinion, the bounty is a reward for the effort, time and effort of the bounty hunters. When you receive the reward, some bounty hunters will sell it immediately and some of them will keep it and see it as an investment opportunity. But now, the crypto market has many fraudulent projects, so bounty hunters need to use their knowledge and experience to carefully analyze and carefully select projects to participate in bounty bonuses.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

Even the percentage of the token is low for the bounty participants they still have a big effect on the market.
As long as the participants sold their tokens at low price it will indicate some fall.
If they will just list their token on sell orders that might help to go up in the price.
No one has the right to ask or demand a people about their belongings.
they work for it and they deserve to sell it anytime.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

Man, agree with you. Bounty hunters can't dump the price, they have only 1-5% of total supply. The teams just want to justify theirselves and their bad projects.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:21:24 PM

In my very own opinion regarding the matter wherein most of bounty hunters dumped immediately their tokens as soon as they are being listed in market exchanges is because most of ICOs are just active in the beginning and soon after that they will just be abandoned by their developer and their market value will go downward and useless.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

No one condemns you for selling your earnings whenever you want. Experienced people just suggest that you should not rush to sell their awards at any price. When at one moment everyone rushes to sell their coins - the price will definitely fall. But if everyone will sell their coins gradually the price will not change and you can get more money.
How to act is up to you.

Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

They are only picking on hunters for no reason, I don't know how 1% of a total supply with affect the dip of a token and I have seen a token that hold bounty reward for three months and the token still dump by 90% of the listed price , so my question is who dump when hunters are yet to get their reward , most of the dev are the dumper and those that got in at private sale.
Sundaey (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

Just grow some think skin dude. Do you take it personally if you here people complaining about bounty hunters dumping after a certain token is listed on a exchange? Its a free market and you can do whatever you want with your tokens and don't bother with what others are saying. Just my .2 satoshi.

Which means I don't think this before posting it right? You just need same knowledge to avoid what you seems not thinkable to you. Ode
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

Most bounty hunters now are just hostages of circumstances - they get their reward long after the coin has been listed. By selling the tokens at a much lower price they just try to get what they were promised. From my personal experience - I recently got my bounty reward which was supposed to be XXX dollars if sold at ICO price, but now it's like 9 times lower. So what should I do in such a situation?..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: