Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My thoughts on bounty rewards  (Read 3211 times)
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

Bounty hunters have the full right to dispose of earned tokens at their discretion. For some bounty hunters, bounty hunting is their only job, so they sell tokens right away.  The second reason-the price of tokens in many projects is rapidly falling and bounty hunters do not want to wait and be at a loss and therefore sell.

I don't think that bounty hunters with selling their rewards heavily affect on the token's price. if the coin is falling the main reason is that developers are selling their coins.
That could be a factor if the developers keep most of the coins, but for what I have seen it seems that the developers sell all the coins and they keep only bitcoin or ethereum, to me the biggest factor when it comes to why the price of new tokens goes down is simply the quality of the project, many projects are never going to develop anything and are going to disappear, so people no longer have faith that icos are going to deliver on their promises.
So that would mean that there are almost no quality projects around since almost every coin goes down after listing on an exchange? Even if those really promising and are considered by many as good project still experience this downtrends and it's almost right after it is listed.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

You guys just have to let we hunters be and sell at our convenient time.
I think you not totally right that bounty hunter dump their coins the time they receive that.
I myself a bounty hunter, and i don't do that. I always keep my coins after i got them from the bounty reward.
And i've always wait until i got a good price before i sell them.
There are many others like you and me. We don't dumping the altcoin we get from the bounty because we are not rushed. Dumping is not caused by bounty hunters, it depends on the market

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

Everyone has their own decision how to manage their tokens.
It is the payment for their hardwork. everything pays-off.
Everyone has their own situation and decision.
just do what you want to do and let others live their lives.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

Awards are reduced in proportion to the fall of the Bitcoin rate. There is of course some multiplier, but I have not yet been able to calculate it.

Of course, now the rewards are much lower than they were at the end of 2017, but if the market grows again, then many of the tokens that you received while participating in the bounty will cost good money. So to participate in the bounty now can also be profitable.

fcklife

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

I still don't get the main reason why people picks on the bounty hunter that they dump their coin whenever they received them.
My question is why do you have to complain on me selling or holding, do you have to decide what a worker should do with his or her earned money as if you both share same bills.

And if possible that their are a lot of dumper which partake in a particular bounty maybe just 60% of them in a 1% share of the total supply, so someone should explain affect the market price.

first of all, bounty participants are considered part of the team because they are part of the marketing arm of any given project. hunters are entitled to a salary for a job work done and you are pertaining into dumping their hard earn money to the market which will give the market an opportunity to buy on a lower price. if you are considering dumping an unhealthy act, then you should impose developers to give bounties in other cryptocurrencies like eth, xrp or btc.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

Many bounty hunters today are very tired of scam projects that do not pay anything, you also understand that this is a big problem today that can not leave our cryptocurrency world. We definitely need a good service.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

Many bounty hunters today are very tired of scam projects that do not pay anything, you also understand that this is a big problem today that can not leave our cryptocurrency world. We definitely need a good service.
I heard that the developers of Ethereum want to impose some kind of limit for the developers to withdraw the collected funds. But in my opinion it would be sufficient to introduce KYC for developers . In the event of fraud they can find passport data or other information.

Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:25:45 PM

I also think that bounty hunters do not suffer much from them course, there are early investors here they are well merged rate

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

I think you will understand how it feels when you invest in a coin and someone came and dump the coins right below the ICO price, it will get you annoyed probably, as a bounty hunter, you are free to sell your tokens anytime you wished, but at least sell it a bit higher. 

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

Your argument is true that a person has no right to give obligation to every bounty hunter to hodl a token after receiving it to avoid dumper. the bounty hunters have done their jobs well and after receiving rewards from the bounty, it's up to them to sell or hodl directly and other people have no right to regulate them.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

yes indeed most bounty hunters directly sell their tokens, especially with the market condition that is currently not stable, I once regretted not directly selling paid bounty coins, when holding coins the price of the coin actually went down, I thought it was greedy enough to wait until the price high, if I feel enough with what I do I will sell it immediately
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

There is one solution to stop this dumping of tokens the bounty rewards should be change into ethereum instead of token the ICO team should allocate a percentage of the collected funds from the ICO like lets say 1% to be paid into bounty hunters its a win win solutions since we can easily converted our hard earned money into fiat without hurting the price of the project, but unfortunately Im afraid if theres an ICO company who will adapt this kind of payment to hunters because they dont want to released money from ICO funds to be paid to hunters..greed is the reason why.  
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

indeed, the bounty hunter when selling coins does not have an effect on the dump of coin prices when listing, but indeed many large investors use the situation to get coins in cheap prices and sell them when prices rise
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

many bounty hunters who still assume that the results of the bounty they would further drop if detained too long. the classic reason but also will be making them soon sold at a bargain price and even without long calculations. but the bounty hunter certainly has the right to do that and what happens in the market once it's not completely wrong from a bounty hunter.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

In my opinion if one ico will do a 5x or 10x. That doesnt matter. Bounty hunters can dump their tokens or not. That is not important in my opinion. If a good project will do that amount of x. It can do . If bounty hunters will dump these tokens again it have to do that x if it will do that.
Because i believe marketmakers and investors who couldnt invest during ico deciding these roi. They are cause that. So i think if bounty hunters will their tokens that is not effect token price very much. and bounty hunters can do everything with their tokens.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

Many bounty hunters always sell their tokens whenever they like the price. And we cannot do anything about that. Because they have their own mind and we cannot control them in selling it. Maybe they are in need of immediate money so they tend to sell their token immediately.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

Yes most of the bounty hunters wants to dump their coin right after the ICO and it is listed in the exchange and these are the mindset of most of the bounty hunters , but indeed the investors are doing this first and they are the one causing the price very low because the coins are already listed in the exchange while the bounty team was processing the spread sheet then by the time of distribution for bounty hunter , the price is already very low than the ICO price , so who do you think causing the price down .
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

Actually my friend you have a big point here. They go about blaming bounty hunters for the drastic dip in the prices of tokens when they hit exchange. when all we get is just 1-2% of their total supply. now how can this little allocation dump the prices of tokens?
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

It has nothing to do with the ICO itself. They are just paid users that spreads the word of ICO making people aware that there is an incoming ICO. They dump it because only money matters and just like I said it has nothing to do with them.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

There are some bounties, that are cutting the budget, just before the distribution of the rewards by 20 times. And for 15 weeks of hard work, the hunters are getting 5 USD. I find it is not fair and the teams should decide what budget they are going to distribute to the hunters, even before the start of the token sale.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: