Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buterin is preparing to leave Ethereum.  (Read 28721 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:54:17 PM

I heard about this information but not so long ago Vitalik Buterin said that he would not leave his project. He refused to work with Google as far as I know.
What is work at Google? He is generally not interested there, today he creates his own world in the cryptocurrency space. Why do you need to work with Google, which today is behind this direction.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

I really can't understand him what try to do because ethereum loses always value due to explanation of him. I think he is most dangereous treat for future of ethereum. Ethereum is really effective and important coin but i can't imagine that it keep going with this man.

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

What I am thinking is that what he says is true, ethereum will not suffer even though without him because ethereum is not in its infancy, ethereum has become a strong coin so ethereum will remain and will remain the best altcoin and the best platform

I wonder how ETH will react to the fact that many projects would still like to sell it. I wonder how it will behave in the growing market. I guess it won't rise much because of constant sales.

markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

buterin does not really leave ethereum, it only reduces the portion to be involved thoroughly in it, I think it is good for ethereum desensitization and future regeneration

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

i think ethereum now is big and can simply leave without ethereum .. now we are in the phase of truly decentralizing ethereum and this can help the ecosytem to gain more trust and convenience
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

buterin does not really leave ethereum, it only reduces the portion to be involved thoroughly in it, I think it is good for ethereum desensitization and future regeneration
All the more such news about his departure was more than a year ago and since then, nothing has changed, although I do not think it would have hit the project, there is a strong team
trash321

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

I really can't understand him what try to do because ethereum loses always value due to explanation of him. I think he is most dangereous treat for future of ethereum. Ethereum is really effective and important coin but i can't imagine that it keep going with this man.
Today ETH is a progressive project. Just think about it. Because today it makes sense to talk constantly about what will happen in January, because it seems to me that prices will definitely rise. But as usual, the market can deceive us and do nothing.
malading

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

I think this may be a lie. They may have left Ethereum at $500 in Ethereum, and the capitalists are very smart. So this must not be the real news, but now it seems that Ethereum will rise in 2019.

atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:10:29 AM

Vitalik Buterin is the creator of Ethereum, but it can't determine the trend of traders' purchases, so I think that even if Vitalik Buterin leaves Ethereum, Ethereum can still survive.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

It would be very good if Buterin left the project, then the Ethereum would cease to be tied to the fate of an individual, for example, because of the news that Vitalik had an accident, the price would start falling again.
trash321

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

I think this may be a lie. They may have left Ethereum at $500 in Ethereum, and the capitalists are very smart. So this must not be the real news, but now it seems that Ethereum will rise in 2019.
It does not just seem to you, it will really start happening very soon, because the market is already beginning to turn smoothly towards the bull market, because the market deliberately keeps prices down on the market below $ 3,500 if this happens, but much will change.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

If this is true it would certainly signal "trouble in River City". It's no secret he cashed out a significant if not all of his eth holdings some time ago. That should also have been a red flag to the devoted.
Leaving eth will cause irreparable damage. The devoted view him as some kind of messiah.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Freddy63

SESSIA

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:06:05 PM

Why does he need to leave ethereum?
It is his main project and thanks to ethereum he became popular and he created something what can change the world! It is breakthrough!

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

I don't think Vitaly will leave the project voluntarily. This is in fact the work of his life and Ethereum is a successful project. I think that he will remain and will continue to work and Refine its prodkut.

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:23:51 AM

Why does he need to leave ethereum?
It is his main project and thanks to ethereum he became popular and he created something what can change the world! It is breakthrough!
It's a common thing when the founder leaves the project in search of a new challenge for himself, can create something new or go to work in Google, there was a rumor that he was invited there

Salelo

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

I guess people here aren't too stupid to believe the news. of course the news is made so that those who don't have faith will panic and then sell their ethereum, then the bear will laugh  Grin

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:38:47 AM

I guess people here aren't too stupid to believe the news. of course the news is made so that those who don't have faith will panic and then sell their ethereum, then the bear will laugh  Grin
Especially when such disturbing news is released before the upcoming update of the Ethereum network, here it is necessary to think and carefully read the news, so as not to panic because of the fake
trash321

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

If this is true it would certainly signal "trouble in River City". It's no secret he cashed out a significant if not all of his eth holdings some time ago. That should also have been a red flag to the devoted.
Leaving eth will cause irreparable damage. The devoted view him as some kind of messiah.
To be honest, I have not heard anything about it. It would be very good if you could give us some information about this, because I have not yet seen this. If this is true, then of course this is a serious signal, but I think he just will not be able to get out of it.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

i think ethereum now is big and can simply leave without ethereum .. now we are in the phase of truly decentralizing ethereum and this can help the ecosytem to gain more trust and convenience

Whether the issue of Buterin is planning to leave ethereum to make the market drop, I don't think so, because ethereum is a big coin and is purely decentralized so that everything will improve when the market has recovered.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?

I wonder if Buterin choose to cut and run tomorrow?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌