Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buterin is preparing to leave Ethereum.  (Read 28721 times)
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:38:42 PM

i think ethereum now is big and can simply leave without ethereum .. now we are in the phase of truly decentralizing ethereum and this can help the ecosytem to gain more trust and convenience

Whether the issue of Buterin is planning to leave ethereum to make the market drop, I don't think so, because ethereum is a big coin and is purely decentralized so that everything will improve when the market has recovered.
This is the standard answer that is on the market today. But everything will be restored only when this time really comes, and this time may come very soon, but there will definitely be a lot of problems for investors.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:34:28 AM

I think it was news from the category of those on which the creators are trying to make money. Nothing prevents him from working in MS/GL and Ethereum team at the same time. Although if you treat it with real care, then what can it affect? Personally
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:21:40 AM

I do not believe in such stories, because it seems to me that no matter how intelligent a person is, he will never abandon his child, on whom he has been working for a very long time. Therefore, I do not think that this is generally possible.
littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:23:00 PM

I truly can't comprehend him what endeavor to do in light of the fact that ethereum loses dependably an incentive because of clarification of him. I think he is most dangereous treat for fate of ethereum. Ethereum is extremely compelling and essential coin yet I can't envision that it prop up with this man.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:37:05 PM

I do not believe in such stories, because it seems to me that no matter how intelligent a person is, he will never abandon his child, on whom he has been working for a very long time. Therefore, I do not think that this is generally possible.
I don't agree with you, there are many examples, such as Pavel Durov left Vkontakte, so this is not uncommon and I wouldn't be surprised if he really is gone with Ethereum, although the news is already quite old and with no movements
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:29:37 PM

As far as I know there is no information today and I see that many people say something like this information, this news is more like fake news, so I don’t think this is true. Nothing will happen, ETH will be a great project.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:48:20 PM

As far as I know there is no information today and I see that many people say something like this information, this news is more like fake news, so I don’t think this is true. Nothing will happen, ETH will be a great project.
Sure, I also heard this news from September last year and until now. Buterin remained with ETH and continued to develop it. It was definitely a fake news to cause FUD for ETH but it was not successful

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:08:15 PM

Not too great a news, but rather I can belt Buterin is going no place. Possibly there are arrangement of contradiction on what ought to be and not from the network and he isn't thinking that its simple with the group. In spite of the fact that Vitali is instrumental to the introduction of ethereum however ETH is unquestionably more than her now. Then again, regardless of whether he leaves now.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:54:54 PM

There is so much information that Buterin wants or has already left the ETH project, but in fact there is actually nothing of the kind, as far as I know from the last conference. Therefore, I just do not believe such news.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:11:08 PM

I don't agree with you, there are many examples, such as Pavel Durov left Vkontakte, so this is not uncommon and I wouldn't be surprised if he really is gone with Ethereum, although the news is already quite old and with no movements
Well, I think the yellow duck is not news , but even if I left would I think the team that worked with acne would develop further and made the product even better!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:06:01 PM

I laugh when I see posts like this. I think saying Vitalik wants to leave Ethereum is the fakes claim I've ever come across. Recently, Vitalik via Ethereum foundation has been giving grants to those contributing to improving Ethereum infrastructure. The last grant was given to Parity technologies, so how can one claim Vitalik plans to leave Ethereum? Sounds lame to me.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:34:26 PM

Vitalik Buterin will not leave the Ethereum project ! And he has long stated this in his Twitter. He and his team are developing the project and this year will be allocated a lot of work on improving the network and platform !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:59:12 PM

The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?
maybe there is some truth, he said, he thought that ethereum without him could develop better, if he survived and ethereum did not address development, then he felt a failure and guilt. maybe this is the best decision he made.

apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:20:27 PM

I hope that four days before the Ethereum update, the management will not decide to postpone it again. I think that the Ethereum update should have a positive impact on it and its price, but it still remains tied to the market trend.

Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:54:49 AM

This must be the wrong message. Although Ethereum has greatly depreciated, it does not mean that Ethereum has no value. This upgrade is enough to prove the strength of Ethereum. So the purpose of these news deliverers is to think for yourself.

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:39:04 PM

Vitalik Buterin will not leave the Ethereum project ! And he has long stated this in his Twitter. He and his team are developing the project and this year will be allocated a lot of work on improving the network and platform !
Even if he decides and leaves, nothing terrible will happen, the project exists not only thanks to his efforts, the team is strong and will cope as expected

ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 01:47:04 PM

That's decentralization for you. He has done enough for the project, now is the time for other people to make meaningful and important contributions.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 01:48:52 PM

yes maybe vitalik will eventually leave ethereum. but it won't make ethereum destroyed, ethereum has a solid team. they are strong and will continue to grow even when vitalik is gone.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:40:23 PM

I do not think that Vitaly will leave the project, why he needs it, if in fact it is the work of his life. In any case, he will not do it in the coming years.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:44:11 PM

Even if he decides and leaves, nothing terrible will happen, the project exists not only thanks to his efforts, the team is strong and will cope as expected
I think etehreum already has a strong community and friends. now it depends on all markets, how to maintain its continuity. ethereum is already very large. even though he left and left him to think ethereum would be able to survive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: