Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did bounty hunters really get token for free?  (Read 13546 times)
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:44:18 AM

for me nothing is free as long as I get any tokens.
I do this all by trying to give the best of every project I follow ,taking the time to be more maximal and that is all part of my hard work to get tokens that I can use properly..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Did hunters really get this token for free??

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??

I honestly think bounty hunter's actions are justifiable specially if they are dumping at market appearance of the token. Honestly, this is because bounty hunting isn't free at all. You have pay for data and pay for electricity and for the food you need to survive. But then again, bounty hunting shouldn't be one's primary source of income anyway.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

It's hard now, but in 2017, a lot of people made a lot of money doing their bounty duties. But it's hard to do this now because no one is investing in projects. I wish I had joined the signature task at that time
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

There are no such thing for now are free token even for an airdrop their's also a task to do, as a bounty hunters i've spent all of my vacant time to do my job specially at night.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:48:06 AM

YEs,realy get tokens not for free but for work ) But there are also such projects that may not pay.But not always you can earn good money in bounty even if yuo do like and repost in facebook and twitter.
It all depends on the project

D1zee

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

of cause Bounty hunting coins/token are not for free though we've see on many occasions where developers calling them free coins/tokens forgetting that without the work hunters put in to spreading that project, it will not grow and you are been paid for the work you're doing hence, this coins/token aren't really free.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

YEs,realy get tokens not for free but for work ) But there are also such projects that may not pay.But not always you can earn good money in bounty even if yuo do like and repost in facebook and twitter.
It all depends on the project
some of bounty campaign did not pay their supporter although its project collect much money,even reached hardcap.but some project also pay their supporter even did not reach softcap.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

A bounty hunter doesn't get coins for nothing. He receives them as payment for work on the project.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

most beginners expect great rewards from bounty campaigns. there is nothing wrong, but I just want to suggest
there is a lot that can be done besides bounty in this forum. the point is that knowledge is the key basis for all profits. I suggest, find that knowledge
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

most beginners expect great rewards from bounty campaigns. there is nothing wrong, but I just want to suggest
there is a lot that can be done besides bounty in this forum. the point is that knowledge is the key basis for all profits. I suggest, find that knowledge
yes , that is good point for us dude.but we could find this knowledge by working in bounty campaign.we know that alot of kind of ico project in this forum.and we learn about their technology, feature, team, team management etc.
kincit88

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

Of course not, they spend too much time to support that project with posting in this forum or maybe do another bounties like social media and blog review. Just ignore the people's who said bounty hunters get their token for free.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

It's hard now, but in 2017, a lot of people made a lot of money doing their bounty duties. But it's hard to do this now because no one is investing in projects. I wish I had joined the signature task at that time

Because recent icos are nothing but a scam so investors just wait for the token to be listed and can buy more cheap than ico price and so in return icos didn't reached even their softcap. And that will be a domino effect and the last that gets affected are bounty hunters.
So what we get aren't free but rather a reward for our efforts and that should be necessary for the team to reward us back.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

Bounty participants works are not free and they are actually rewarded for a particular work or the other. If it were free, they would be paying those that did not fulfill the tasks too but this is  it the case.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
mhdrcchal

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

I think bounty hunters not get free token sir.
Because bounty hunters work for the project
And then, they got a payment from the job.
In my opinion bounty hunters is very tired.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

Bounty hunter certainly will not get their tokens for free. If you do not do any work, you get nothing. So it is totally wrong to say bounty hunter gets the token for free.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??
Buddy, you're great, all right noticed. Bounty hunters really work for 3-6 months to get their reward, and after they receive an EARNED coin, they are sold, because they need money and they are also blamed for it. This is some kind of absurdity.

posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

Yes it is, I am a bounty hunter here in crypto world and everytime the bounty ends that I have joined I received the full payment from it and it is free I only give some time and efforts for my works. It is very worth it to join some bounties because the hardwork that you've give will bring a luck with you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

Bounty hunters do not receive tokens for free. They are also investors of the project. Only someone invests their money, and bounty hunters invest their time and skills.

And therefore they have the right to sell the earned money at any price as they like. Nobody condemns investors for selling tokens for cheaper ICO prices? So why do this with bounty hunters?
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

It would be cool if bounty hunter got the tokens for free...
But in reality we have to work for it and get nothing for free.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

why do you consider it free? when you work in a job, do they pay you for free? bounty hunters also do something valuable for the projects and get tokens according to their efforts. bounty campaigns do not distribute free tokens like airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: