Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did bounty hunters really get token for free?  (Read 13547 times)
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:48:19 PM

In some cases you shouldn't apply a lot of efforts, but in other cases you risk to work for free for a long period of time. That's why I wouldn't call this work as a free work

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:58:54 PM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Did hunters really get this token for free??

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??

Imagine, it's actually so baffling when I see comments as such from investors in any project's bounty I have participated in. Some will still hold on to this even when it is evident that bounty hunters haven't gotten their own tokens yet.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??

I think that bounty hunters are not getting their tokens for free since they are getting paid by doing tasks. They put their time, effort, energy to promote a project. So, it can also be considered as a payment.
Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

No bounty hunters don't get tokens for free. I work hours daily trying to make an ICO successful. It's highly insultive to tell me I'm getting tokens for free. C'mon I deserve to be paid for my labor. As for Developers complaining of hunters of dumping, you can choose to pay hunters with Ethereum.
Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

I think that those who say that they just for some reason don't like bounty hunters. Perhaps they have never tried to take part in the bounty companies and do not understand that it is really hard, because to choose a project that will not be a Scam and follow him a couple of months or more is not so easy.

I have been part of a project like this. For Months, I kept promoting only to find out months later that the CEO was a scammer. We never got paid and time and effort wasted. It's so painful knowing that you could have put that time and effort into other productive ventures.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:12:15 PM

I don't see the bounty hunters getting token for free because the advertised a project and they were in the project token instead of bitcoin. However, bounty hinters are also not to be blame for project been devalue once it hit the exchanges site because the token giving to all bounty hunters is just max 10% of the project Max supply and I believed the early miners of the project are the causes.

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

Nothing is for free in this life, there is always a catch or something behind it. Pretty pessimistic view, but that is the reality as the famous saying goes "there is no free lunch". It is the same with bounty tokens. Hunters needs to provide their free time and risk it if the project turns out scam. Sadly but true, time=money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

I also do not succumb to the idea that bounty hunters get tokens for free, we are not talking about airdrops here where people do little or nothing to get some token. It is not same for bounties where you have to engage in some task to earn some reward. And as regards blaming bounty hunters for dumping, we should be mindful that contributors also dump their bonuses because they are free tokens and besides individual bounty hunter has a right to do what he or she want with the earned tokens.
BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:38:28 PM

Bounty hunters do not get tokens for free, but do work to get rewards, namely tokens. According to my understanding the free meaning is the process that does not buy. It doesn't mean getting free.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

Nothing is for free in this life, there is always a catch or something behind it. Pretty pessimistic view, but that is the reality as the famous saying goes "there is no free lunch". It is the same with bounty tokens. Hunters needs to provide their free time and risk it if the project turns out scam. Sadly but true, time=money.
In any case, the participants of the Bounty company do not pay for the token. But the fact is that only by doing the work you can get tokens as a payment for your labor.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

As a result, this is a business, have strict rules of work and we get token. Sometimes  we can not get anything. In addition, the time is money, if I spend my time for this job, there should be the income. I think it is my natural right to evaluate tokens as just like an investor.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

Actually, it is not free at all, you still have to work on it or do complete some task before you've got the rewards.
Bounty hunter is just a job at all but it could be a little bit different because there is no fix amount of money we might get from a certain bounty and the date to receive it.  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:49:42 PM

The bounty hunter wastes his time and does monotonous work every day. We cannot say that it receives tokens for free. He makes an effort and he decides when to sell his coins.

Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

Doing bounty campaign  is like a part time job. We received our rewards as our salary for what we have done. So tokens we received are not Free. Those are hard earned tokens given to us
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:58:48 PM

Not actually free stake can get reward as bounty hunter because they work hard to promote the project

[/quote]

As i said bounty do their task before they can get stake or token rewards by posting quality post

[/quote]

And sad to say sometimes bountry hunter waiting for long time to got profits because the rewards stakes need to wait the token to include in the list value in the cmc

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

We don't receive tokens for free, it is not airdrop. We recieved tokens because we work for it. Bounty program is just one way on earning the cryptocurrency. However, due to the scam projects, bounty hunters are not paid all the time. In fact, there are developers that deceive the payment, just like what happened to my 23 weeks campaign.

Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

It aint free we received bounty payments because of our efforts promoting and advertising the product and ICO. We worked hard to earned.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:25:17 PM

if you say free without spending capital it's true, but if you say getting free token easily is wrong, because bounty hunter must spend their time at least 5 days per week, so it's not easy for bounty hunter to get token because bounty hunter must work to get token.

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

Nobody gets anything for free. To get something you need to make an effort to do this. Bounty hunters also do some work that needs to be rewarded. Although they do not invest their money, but they invest their time.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

That also creates a conflict in me when people complain about dumpers, these are their tokens, it is their time that they invested to earn it because people get upset if in the end, they dump? something usually happens, there are many solid projects that do not suffer from that, why will it be?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: