Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did bounty hunters really get token for free?  (Read 13547 times)
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:23:20 PM

I think people who make this topic a little confused about what will be discussed, I see and I conclude that there are complaints about bounty hunters who receive tokens for free without investing, even though what I know is that the bounty does not have to pay but has to work hard to promote the project, so the free tokens are paid for by bounty hunter hard work
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:26:25 PM

Bounty is a job. We work to gether to intorduce ICO via social media and btt forum. Without bounty I guarantee ICO will fail why? Can you imagine masive ads via social media? It is free no charge for the content creators pay later after finish ICO sometimes bounty hunters not paid. Do you know we spend time, money, and energy to do bounty job. Additionally with useless report of social media links.... Bounty is not free it is a job, so realize the ICO developers of you do not need bounty hunters " go ahaaad !
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

I think that bounty hunters receive these tokens for well-deserved work, as they spent time and effort on this, it is not easy money as people can think, but the salary for the work done.
RealPrMax

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:07:36 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 10:40:10 AM by RealPrMax
Merited by desticy (1)

Bounty hunting is not an easy thing and "free" source of money if you don't have a stable job to earn money to live. Anyway you have to work hard and spend a lot of time on this to earn something. And sometimes projects are not even paying you. If you think that tokens that you get for your work is a "free" tokens then yes, many people get their salary for free because they just working, not investing in their jobs.
I learned about the bounty in April of this year. First, I registered for the sake of a joke, did repost, and then began to dive deeper into this topic and realized that people earn very well. I began to treat these projects more seriously, I found a lot of useful information for myself, now I help other people and explain what is what.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:20:22 AM

Indeed, all participants in bounty campaigns receive a certain number of project tokens for free, without investing their money. But sometimes it takes a lot of time and effort, and the amount of payment is so low that sometimes it is disappointing, but in spite of this you continue to work, because not all projects are so bad, there are excellent promising projects.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BlockchainGod

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

Bounty hunters are ordinary workers who receive money for ICO advertising. They get paid for their work, but for a reason.

Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:32:22 AM

Yes you are right and we know all of this so no need to post a thread like this. Bounty hunting is a job that is why it is needless  to say that bounty hunter get token for free. Bounty hunters are essential for the success of the ICO projects just as like the airdrop.
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

Bounty hunters are ordinary workers who receive money for ICO advertising. They get paid for their work, but for a reason.

Too bad that some companies doesn't realize this and consider the distribution of tokens as a gift to the participants. it really annoys me but there is nothing to do about it.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
ADgordo

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

Because they dont know how bounty hunter job is hard. We are spending our valuable time to doing advertisement for icos and with that way these icos can create their community with our helps.. So in my opinion really bounty hunters doing more job than only investing 1 2 eth.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Bokile

Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

I just started with bounty campaigns, but tokens definitely aren't for free. We need to invest a lot of time, and that's the most valuable thing we have.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

Because they dont know how bounty hunter job is hard. We are spending our valuable time to doing advertisement for icos and with that way these icos can create their community with our helps.. So in my opinion really bounty hunters doing more job than only investing 1 2 eth.

Bounty hunters always expects a good token but most of the scenario experienced was still frustrations. These tokens that we get here in bounty campaigns isn't a free one, because we worked hard for every project that we been participating of. This is considered as our payment for the successful done, so no need to call it free tokens, hard work is always an investments for everything.

BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

No, there is no gain for free or free. These people are struggling to gain earnings and spends time. They earn the payments they deserve in return for this effort and time. Many people see this process as a simple and free way of making money because it is done with a computer and indirectly it is heard as a free money earning. Of course, compared to a construction worker, less labor and better conditions have been studied, but I do not support that people who are bounty hunter earn non-profit. Everyone is rewarded for his labor.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Did hunters really get this token for free??

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??

Well, yeah, technically it's free since you are not investing any fiat in tokens. You only invest time in the campaign and it's your choice at what price you want to sell the hard earned tokens.
sinkfish

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

not entirely free, bounty hunters receive rewards in service of their work, the right and most effective work will be well rewarded.
aalavandan

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

Absolutely not. They are doing a very hard job and promoting an ICO to help the project to reach its funding goals. I do not understand why investors do not like bounty hunters, because without them the ICO couldn't reach their goals.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

I think, to join the bounty campaign and get paid then we have to do some tasks in the rules, so we will get a token if we have finished doing all the tasks in the bounty, so we don't get tokens for free but need time and effort but we don't need to spend money
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

I am also surprised by the words that bounty hunters receive tokens for free. Yes, they do not invest their money, but invest their time and effort. I agree with you.

I think bounty hunters get their tokens but it is not that free which we can say in a lot more easier way. There are too much time that a bounty hunters spent in advertising an ICO and a project in order to receive such payment in a form of tokens.
Considered

Activity: 504