Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did bounty hunters really get token for free?  (Read 13547 times)
hamba laeh

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:17:46 AM

of course in this case only misunderstanding in using the word free, which means the hunters get free tokens without having to buy from the developer, and also can be said as a worker from the project developer with a fee to get tokens. the free word is also linked to the sale of ICOs in projects developed ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:28:42 AM

That not free,  but we earned that token just like salary after work.  In this bearish market is difficult to earn good reward from bounty program,  although i received the reward but i have to wait a few month to listing on the exchange.  And also when listed on the exchange the price of that bounty token going down and below ICO price. In this bearish market i have seen many bounty hunter quit from this job and looking for others opportunity to make money,  like day trading. 

Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

This is my second signature campaign, and first I got scam, I've been on a bounty telegram and it's true they sent tokens on my MEW, I think bounty is an opportunity to earn income online and better than being a blog writer.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

no, we bounty hunters don't really get it for free. because still have to do the assignment. as the signature campaign must make a post, the blog campaign must create articles, and more.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

You are right, this is not free. In fact, you have paid your time and energy. Isn’t this money? In a sense, bounty hunters are more like a network service job, helping project parties to promote online, and getting paid is appropriate. Even so, there are still a lot of bounty campaigns that will eventually not pay you.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

Of course not , bounty hunters work hard to get every tokens they get by putting all possible resources to advertise the ICO which eventually gives the project the quantum of success it attain. The tokens given to bounty hunters are rewards for task assigned to them hence it's not free tokens
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Yes bounty hunter can get free tokens without the used of money. We can participate from a different bounty campaign that will suit on you.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

In this world, nothing can be obtained for nothing. Similarly, in a bounty, you spend a lot of time and physical energy on doing certain tasks, you could spend this time and energy on some other kind of work, perhaps even more well-paid.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

No, they din't. The tokens is not freely distributed or given for the participants of certain bounty. The participants should do much effort and finish the weekly task of the bounty. And it sometimes takes very long time till the end of certain ICO, moreover the distribution often take more long time. SO, it is not free.
Yes it was distributed if we are participate of their bounty campaign.
And ill think it is not free because we need to work for them about of their project they open up. Actually only to those have account has only can participate.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

No, they din't. The tokens is not freely distributed or given for the participants of certain bounty. The participants should do much effort and finish the weekly task of the bounty. And it sometimes takes very long time till the end of certain ICO, moreover the distribution often take more long time. SO, it is not free.
Yes it was distributed if we are participate of their bounty campaign.
And ill think it is not free because we need to work for them about of their project they open up. Actually only to those have account has only can participate.
I agree on that bounty token is not really free because we really work hard for it, as a bounty hunters I really beleive that it is a hard earned token. Because we work on it anytime anywhere every single our of the day. So I believe that the bounty token is not a free token. We cannot get it if we don't work for it.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Did hunters really get this token for free??

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??

I am surprised that the term they used is free token, when in fact they earned it because they do the work. This is a wrong idea of being a bounty hunter, there is no free , its a salary for being a worker on the project, and helping them promoting the project by means of working online. They must think it, it can create a negative impact on the part of bounty hunters.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
siena23

Activity: 2352

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

The person who said it was just me envy. How did that person think? Bounty hunter is clearly sacrificing a lot of time to help project promotion. And also spend money on internet charges. Not to mention a scam project, yet its late distribution, its tokens can not  be sold. It should not have been such an issue, which is paramount how the project is successful and of course also participating in success together.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:00:31 PM

I never think that bounty hunters got their token for free. The discrimination on bounty hunters will always be there if those investors doesn't stop blaming bounty hunters on the low coin price. How sure are they that it is the bounty hunter dumping their coin? There are thousands of coins being sold and there is no way that all of them are coming from bounties.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sanchos

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:07:59 PM

Bouty hunters write posts, spend their time. I can't tell that they get tokens for free. Bounty campaign isn't the same as airdrop.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

Nothing is free. We work to spread information about projects every day. I think it is not free because we need time and energy to spread information every day

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

actually it can't be said to be free, because the bounty hunters do the tasks according to the bounty they follow (twitter, facebook, signature and others) and it takes months. when the bounty is over, it's time to wait for the distribution of tokens which takes up to months too. even though material or money spent is not too much, bounty hunters pay for their hard work and their patience in waiting.
vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:51:46 PM

It is not so easy to get them and the possibility of scam is very high there. I always invest money to be sure that I will get profit again and without losses.

https://wppenergy.io
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

I have been seeing a lot of post saying bounty hunters are getting stake for free, on some thread I read where some people are accusing hunter of dumping their token because they get if for free and this got me thinking......

Did hunters really get this token for free??

Working 3-6 months and using your hard earn money to pay for data on a project as a hunter trying to make someone else project successful, is that really a free stuff??

As a developer, if you meet an advertising company to help you advertise your project will they accept your shit coin from you??

If you employed and pay the salaries at the end of the month, did your employee got the money for free or will you still monitor the way they decided to spend their salaries??

So why all this people are saying bounty hunters are getting their token for free??

I think I quite agree with your opinion, bounty hunters are working hard to earn their income through bounty campaigns participation,so they are not getting crypto tokens for free as most people are saying.

HOMT