Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:00:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO in 2018 October.  (Read 551 times)
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

yes, spotcoin is my favorite to, this is georgian ICO and i am from georgia, i know them team, they are really professionals. and i am them tokenholder.
from 21 to 23 october - in georgia was MINING CONF. here was so many profesionals, and spotcoin team was meet new people and partniors. i was in conf. and i know it. but i want more and more ICOs, becouse i want invest in many ICO.
Hello, nice to hear that you was at mining CONF, i heard from icerock mining this conference was held. Did you visit icerock mining team there?

And yes, I agree, you are right that buying different ICOs is always good to diversify.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:23:59 PM

I think the best coin to buy is Prvicy.  It's not really an ICO but it has a fair distribution model and the price is still really low.  Pribacy coins will definately be the future when governments are trying to track everyone's purchases.
Locotoni (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

yes, spotcoin is my favorite to, this is georgian ICO and i am from georgia, i know them team, they are really professionals. and i am them tokenholder.
from 21 to 23 october - in georgia was MINING CONF. here was so many profesionals, and spotcoin team was meet new people and partniors. i was in conf. and i know it. but i want more and more ICOs, becouse i want invest in many ICO.
Hello, nice to hear that you was at mining CONF, i heard from icerock mining this conference was held. Did you visit icerock mining team there?

And yes, I agree, you are right that buying different ICOs is always good to diversify.

i dont know, i dont meet icerock mining team, thets my bad, i know this project to, and think have future, becouse have low energy costs.  and low Fee is best gift for mining lovers.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

With the current state of the market I would say people are getting value on exchanges now than investing in ICO. I like these projects, Datablockchain, Raincheck and Module. Though it is becoming increasingly difficult knowing what these projects would turn out to
There is not much of a point to invest in icos right now when most of them go down in value significantly after they hit the market, it is way better to wait for the coin to appear in an exchange and then choose whatever coin you may like, but even that strategy may not be very profitable at the moment because almost all icos are going down in value not only after the ico but months after they have been in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: