Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:31:12 PM

so far it has indeed many are giving support to this project and this is a good development for the progress of the projects and hopefully make the passion for the team in promoting the projects so that more investors who join this project.
of course a lot of people who provide support for this project, since the project is indeed a very good concept and it is worthy for us to support. so that the project could go forward in the future.
with the team spirit in promoting this project can also be an attraction for investors, they are convinced that this project is good and will provide promising results, so expect all teams will always maintain cohesiveness in working for this project. ahead of this project.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TwinBird23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

so far it has indeed many are giving support to this project and this is a good development for the progress of the projects and hopefully make the passion for the team in promoting the projects so that more investors who join this project.
of course a lot of people who provide support for this project, since the project is indeed a very good concept and it is worthy for us to support. so that the project could go forward in the future.

Yes. the HELIXHILLS concept is very promising, using the Blockchain Infrastructure to automate algorithms to select business partners and complete transactions, record interaction times and charge related parties using appropriate rates, and provide instant loans to reliable users.
dir2005 (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

MVP (Android) Available now.
https://www.helixhills.com/images/mvpscreens/small/17.pnghttps://www.helixhills.com/images/mvpscreens/small/7.pnghttps://www.helixhills.com/images/mvpscreens/small/12.pnghttps://www.helixhills.com/images/mvpscreens/small/20.pnghttps://www.helixhills.com/images/mvpscreens/small/19.pnghttps://www.helixhills.com/images/mvpscreens/small/21.png
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:27:35 AM

all the teams involved in this project always maintain their performance in the work so that the investors are confident in this project, I myself also see interesting things from this project, hopefully all will always be compact in promoting this project.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:07:19 PM

Interesting concept ...

How would the services be 'consumed' as they have put it, across a global system where some of the services may be physical?

#crysx

nhinhannhit

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

sudhakark

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

Helixhills uses a blockchain framework designed to help consumers, service providers, and professional consultants. Helixhills algorithm was designed in such a way that it helps to select business partners, end up all the deals and gives quick loans to all the eligible users.  The main aim of the Helixhills is to satisfy the needs of the customers and make income for the executor when they need it.
On the other hand, platform users become active participants in the blockchain network, which helps to execute works that develop in the real world.  Both the software and hardware tools are created based on the principles and flexibility of different regions and areas of the activity.  With the help of blockchain technology, they are using a unique system that helps in perfect calculations and transactions. Helixhill tokens are used to exchange all the services and help in giving awareness about the huge payments. Therefore, they need not to spend more time in meetings, negotiations, travelling, payments, and estimation of costs etc.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
tugspenyg

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

HELIXHILLS is a network to help process the exchange, market transactions are classified services easier. I believe that this type will develop in the future
Fam-Eric

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?
racinglatin

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

I think this is a big project, and quite successfully, an interesting thing I've ever seen. This concept is quite unique and wonderful, a new project and promising. I hope I will soon be seen the success of your excellence.
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

Hello,

You are now listed on Tokens Marketplace! Here is how your page looks like - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/helixhills/

If you want to update info about your token, please contact us at marketing@tokensmarketplace.com

Airdrops and Bounties are free to list!

Best wishes!
Tokens Marketplace
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

Comrades, good afternoon. Tell me please, was this project successful? How much was able to attract, if possible. I just got tokens for the bounty program, and usually they are issued after ICO.
Rxsla

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:29:04 PM

Comrades, good afternoon. Tell me please, was this project successful? How much was able to attract, if possible. I just got tokens for the bounty program, and usually they are issued after ICO.
Out bounty have 2 stages. 1 stage finished.
2 stage will be announce later.
Project now finishing presale.. ICO  main sale not start yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: