Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:04:13 AM

This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run

Yes, exactly the project looks beneficial for investment. Making an investment in this project will definitely help us to make huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time.
I don't think that any project on this forum still looks beneficial since there are so many kinds of it, please be sure on what you are investing on.
You have a point, and so everyone must become picky in order to find good and probably better investments, which is probably hard now a days because of the great offers of the projects.

I'm sure there are more lot of ideas from the team will come up to potentially give big impression and traffic to the ICO sale site again hopefully.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run

Yes, exactly the project looks beneficial for investment. Making an investment in this project will definitely help us to make huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time.

It's too early to make a conclusion because this is still new and they need to provide more details in order for them to be more known here in this forum. What is good right now is that they provide a bounty program which is a step to make their platform be known here in this forum and also in social networking sites.
It is very new and fresh. This project is still newbie. I think the project will provide some updates and information about the project in due time maybe as of now they are still shaping everything for the project. Yes, bounty programs will help the project to increase its public trust and investors. Hoping for a good outcome for project Helixhills.
I agree. The project is still in the development process so we cannot conclude that this will have a better outcome because the team must have to do a lot works to ensure that they have a chance to succeed. Hopefully, they can be able to handle this and bring it to the top level of competition.
Yes, we can't expect that this will be better and we can't expect this will not become better too. There's a lot of possibility as this project will gain publicity overtime.
Everything changes, so better we don't expect out of something. But I can see how persevere the team Helixhills here in the crypto currency community in gaining the trust and supports from the crowd of crypto world. I will not expect from this project but rather find out what this decentralized service market can make better for us.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

I don't think that any project on this forum still looks beneficial since there are so many kinds of it, please be sure on what you are investing on.
You have a point, and so everyone must become picky in order to find good and probably better investments, which is probably hard now a days because of the great offers of the projects.

I'm sure there are more lot of ideas from the team will come up to potentially give big impression and traffic to the ICO sale site again hopefully.
Exactly, the team behind the project is very hardworking and innovative. Which is always come with new and innovative strategies to make the platform more innovative. Very soon the team will take the project to the great height of success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Gostik

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

I think that everyone has already learned that HELIXHILLS uses Blockchain Infrastructure, which helps consumers, service providers, and professional consultants automate the algorithms for choosing business partners and making deals.
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/helixhills   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

HelixHills provides the ability to exchange the best professional services and realize the potential for huge payments, save time for meetings, negotiations, travel, payments, time budgeting, cost estimates, performance guarantees, and professional services.
Rxsla

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:29:02 PM

Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/helixhill-22217 🔥 . Congratulations!

necessary to correct other information
 team members  for example and  description of project
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:28:32 AM

Your project HELIXHILLS was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

I hope it will be realized, I see something different from this project, planning for the future is very good and there will be 10 rounds of ICO, I am sure that in 10 months the period of ico HILL will reach the fundraising target
ostro

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

Very nice project by the wonderfully team that are working tirelessly in achieving more. Good work
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

I hope it will be realized, I see something different from this project, planning for the future is very good and there will be 10 rounds of ICO, I am sure that in 10 months the period of ico HILL will reach the fundraising target
see duration ico that is too long may target can be achieved, and hopefully fixed many investors who are interested join this project.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:12:33 AM

see duration ico that is too long may target can be achieved, and hopefully fixed many investors who are interested join this project.
of course if many investors are interested and invest here then the target that is achieved will be quickly achieved, support is also needed in this project. nice to see if this project can be successful.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Jaka.Sembuh

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

of course if many investors are interested and invest here then the target that is achieved will be quickly achieved, support is also needed in this project. nice to see if this project can be successful.
Yes you're right. the support of many investors is indeed very influential both to the success of the project. and I am sure with hard work team can make investors confident to join in this project.
jusjeruk

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

The project is very good and interesting, although it's late to be updated but there are still a few more weeks, hopefully what can be realized can be realized and hopefully the HELIXHILLS project can achieve its preICO and success.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:45:06 AM

The project is very good and interesting, this one is worthy of our development, it seems that the tread is late to be updated but there are still a few more weeks to stay. get a lot of support from investors too.
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:51:37 AM

The project is very good and interesting, this one is worthy of our development, it seems that the tread is late to be updated but there are still a few more weeks to stay. get a lot of support from investors too.
we will look forward to the best news from this project, the team involved is experienced to increase investor interest to join will be easier and the sales will be easy to reach the target.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
thai phong

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:00:07 AM

Actually I find it very difficult to find information on this issue
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:15:22 AM

we will look forward to the best news from this project, the team involved is experienced to increase investor interest to join will be easier and the sales will be easy to reach the target.
so far I see support and positive comments about the project increased. Hopefully with much of his support is provided for this project can also make the attraction, which can convince investors to join in this project.
Jaka.Sembuh

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:46:48 AM

so far I see support and positive comments about the project increased. Hopefully with much of his support is provided for this project can also make the attraction, which can convince investors to join in this project.
you're right, I have also seen it. but not with support that is able to make this project can succeed, but it all depends on how the team can manage the project properly.
dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

so far it has indeed many are giving support to this project and this is a good development for the progress of the projects and hopefully make the passion for the team in promoting the projects so that more investors who join this project.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

so far it has indeed many are giving support to this project and this is a good development for the progress of the projects and hopefully make the passion for the team in promoting the projects so that more investors who join this project.
of course a lot of people who provide support for this project, since the project is indeed a very good concept and it is worthy for us to support. so that the project could go forward in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: