Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - LTC Windows Stealth Miner - Remotely Manage your miners!  (Read 28524 times)
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 11:15:42 PM

lol yeah, I bet!  The real question is, are stealth miners built for use on your own computer?  Well.... no.  They're built for installing at work, at the library, etc.
You know, illegal theft of computer time.  People have gotten in serious trouble for that running FAH and Rosetta@home, and that's not for financial gain.

Take it easy man !

You should be thankful this guy gave us the technology. It is our sole responsibility how to use it and in what ways.

Same with Satoshi that gave us BTC. You can use it to help and buy alpaca socks or you can use it for Silk Road ( illegal ) or guns.

It is your choice what you are going to do with the technology he provided us with.

I personally use this on family computers. I tell them what to expect and make sure I pay the extra $$$ needed to cover their power bill yet get me some cheap LTC.

If you are using this for a botnet then that is your decision and immorality. It is all about choice and freedom. Here is some information : use it for good or bad.

Thank you very much for your work, GenTarkin and forget the haters that do not understand what this is about. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 02:16:43 AM

lol yeah, I bet!  The real question is, are stealth miners built for use on your own computer?  Well.... no.  They're built for installing at work, at the library, etc.
You know, illegal theft of computer time.  People have gotten in serious trouble for that running FAH and Rosetta@home, and that's not for financial gain.

Take it easy man !

You should be thankful this guy gave us the technology. It is our sole responsibility how to use it and in what ways.

Same with Satoshi that gave us BTC. You can use it to help and buy alpaca socks or you can use it for Silk Road ( illegal ) or guns.

It is your choice what you are going to do with the technology he provided us with.

I personally use this on family computers. I tell them what to expect and make sure I pay the extra $$$ needed to cover their power bill yet get me some cheap LTC.

If you are using this for a botnet then that is your decision and immorality. It is all about choice and freedom. Here is some information : use it for good or bad.

Thank you very much for your work, GenTarkin and forget the haters that do not understand what this is about.  

Thanks for the support man!

The funny thing is I dont really have a network I can even utilize this on. Im making this for fun and the challenge of it. Im learning a lot about coding as well. Since theres nothing quite like it yet, I imagine it will be useful for people!

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 05:58:34 AM

3.14.12 - UPDATE! Remote miner package update feature added!
New command "updateminer"
select new package, it will upload, uninstall old one and install new one.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2012, 03:11:23 AM

3.15.12 - UPDATE - brings changes to C&C management program, makes ip arguments more cryptic! check OP for full details!

GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 12:49:45 AM

3.16.12 - Updates to uninstaller, updater and C&C manager...see OP for details

xurious

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 03:14:36 AM

Dropbox either doesn't like your file, or isn't working correctly at all. DL link is down.

SiaMining.com -- First PPS SiaMining Pool! 3%, VarDiff, Stratum Support
GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2012, 11:02:07 PM

BTW guys, this still works =) figured with the recent uprise in LTC, Id bump it up if anyone can find command and control remote CPU mining LTC useful =)

tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 03:28:08 AM

BTW guys, this still works =) figured with the recent uprise in LTC, Id bump it up if anyone can find command and control remote CPU mining LTC useful =)

you should add reaper too with adjustable config

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
Ploompuu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2012, 10:49:27 AM

It would be nice to have GPU sealth miner.
And it should activate on windows startup.
Good job anyways! Smiley
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 10:39:11 PM

you should add reaper too with adjustable config

I second this.

Would be pretty epic !

Now if cgminer would work for LTC it would be another ballgame too Wink
Naelr

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2012, 01:24:22 AM

OK been poking at this and when I push it out to a computer it won't start.... it reports back to the C&C but it always says stopped.

Changed with changerec and it has number of threads = to number of processors on various machines and even if I make it just 1 thread it will not start... any ideas?

Naelr

Join me in hosted mining.  And always use 2 Factor Auth whenever possible.
CEX.IO hosting mining
drkurubit

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:04:52 AM

Any luck on updating the links, thank
GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 07:56:39 PM

OK been poking at this and when I push it out to a computer it won't start.... it reports back to the C&C but it always says stopped.

Changed with changerec and it has number of threads = to number of processors on various machines and even if I make it just 1 thread it will not start... any ideas?

Naelr
HA! Hey guys, I didnt realize there was still interest in this script so Ive semi abandoned the project. But, what I have done is update the packages on the download links(at least the C&C version) and included newest miners. To answer your question changerec, if you were trying to run this on a 32bit machine. For some reason my AV kept deleting the 32bit minerd from the script, and that would cause the service to constantly die after starting. It should work now, well untill my AV decides to delete it again. Ive updated the miners w/ most recent versions from pooler, so perhaps the AV wont think they are infections anymore.

GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 07:57:14 PM

Any luck on updating the links, thank

The stealth miner version w/ C&C link should work now. Ive updated to poolers latest miners as well, in the installer.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 11:42:17 PM

lol yeah, I bet!  The real question is, are stealth miners built for use on your own computer?  Well.... no.  They're built for installing at work, at the library, etc.
You know, illegal theft of computer time.  People have gotten in serious trouble for that running FAH and Rosetta@home, and that's not for financial gain.

Take it easy man !

So theft inside the family is ok? You are such a hypocrite.

Everybody exactly knows what this is about, and there is no sport to it as in lets say lockpicking or cracking systems and software, scene warez, etc... these things require effort, skill, dedication and time. This does not.
You are so pathetic that you are even below regular script-kiddies.

If somebody would use this in a botnet I would have more respect for that person than that what you are doing.
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 27, 2012, 05:51:40 PM

If you guys are looking for a stealth GPU miner, just use the program in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=9851.0

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 05:12:27 AM

If you guys are looking for a stealth GPU miner, just use the program in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=9851.0

Thanks for the link
collaghost

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 07:54:10 PM

Hello, GenTarkin! I'm not sure if you've got my pm because I didn't get any reply, so let me post my request here.

Thank you for making Steal Miner, it's really cool and I use it at 4 of my pc's at home. It's often happening that I'm having lags and slowdowns in the moments when I just starting to work with one of the computers I have miner installed at. Seems like service wouldn't want to easily release cpu power to other programs which is a bit irritating. It's more noticeable when I connect via rdp (sometimes it takes more than a minute to connect). I would like there to be an option to set a limit in config file which would allow miner to make use of limited amount of cores. For example I have quad core pc which is 8 virtual cores due to hyperthreading. I wish miner to utilize 7 of them, so I put a limit in a cfg. It would be more comfortable If I wouldn't specify the exact number (i.e. 7 in this case) but rather max-1 or max-2 parameter which would mean I wish miner to utilize one or two less virtual cores than my cpu has.
I wish this to be implemented in "stable" version if possible, as I use version with no management.
Also, if you'd like to make it more "stealth" you might want to additionally hide "program files\miner" by adding hidden and system attributes to miner folder. In cmd it's done by typing attrib +h +s FOLDERNAME. Not sure if that would be of an interest, just a thought.
collaghost

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 12:19:36 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2013, 02:10:15 PM by collaghost

Hello again. I decided to edit scripts by myself. In minerd_install script there is a string at the top of the file #include "ServiceControl.au3". There's no such file in your archive. If there any necessity in having it? Seems like script compiles just fine without it. I'm just worried it may not work as expected.

Update: Nevermind. I've found it ServiceControl.au3 in C&C package. I'll try to use newer version instead.
GenTarkin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 04:18:24 PM

Updated download links, they should work for a little while now, its just temporary, like 45days or something from this host. Anyone have an alternative public hosting thats easy and free? Dropbox keeps limiting my downloads...ugh

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: