Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn a merit on Altcoins Section?  (Read 671 times)
ritocan001 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:56:32 AM

This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

i think you can earn sMerit everywhere, in depend your post have a good quality.
But you must make more than one for get sMerit big chance

-= OI =-
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:29:39 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Do not try to cheat, you will be banned. Instead, try to talk outside of the alternate cryptocurrency board. Merit earned outside of this section is way more important in quantity.

Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

Well i joined the forum few months ago and i got merit for few post. So i believe you can earn merit here and else where to on this thread, you just have to be useful. The merit system was developed to give the forum more credibility. Just do your part really well and you will be fine.
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:43:00 AM

Of course, you can make money on the forum, there would be a desire. You can also deserve SMerit, write original posts on different topics, on different boards. I think you will not go unnoticed and you will appreciate. Wish you good luck

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

Just be helpful on this forum and somebody will give you one merit to become a Jr.Member. But people do not want to share their merit, because there are a lot of scammers, that are selling it. We need more trust in newbies.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:05:00 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

The best way to go about this is simple
Stop focusing your energy to finding merits
Focus your energy to making constructive posts and learn through the forum as you make others learn
Then in reward of your hard work, your posts will get recognized and you can simply get as much metitsnas your post deserves

Don’t mix it all up
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

You can obviously get smerit from any section but it all depends on the quality of the post or reply you made. So it's quite important you research deep and come up with something good
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

In fact you can earn it anywhere. It depends on what you post, it's not depend on where you post.
Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:13:45 AM

you can earn, but for this need to write very the qualitative posts and not one, and so can be earn well under a large desire.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss

From the people who do receive good amount of merits from merit sources, there main source is the content. They write amazing and helpful content and get merits for there work.
There is no shortcut to this for sure, and you should not buy Merit from anyone at all.

However, there is one another way in which you can earn merits and it has actually worked for many.
 You can actually provide services free of cost to forum members, like few people provide services like twitteraudit, others do collective data for ICOs and Projects and they work hard for it.
Merit sources or people with smerits if find there services useful grant them merits.

All the best!  Smiley
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:28:04 AM

no matter in which section you write, the main thing is that you write. If the post will be quality it will still appreciate
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss

You can get merits from the altcoins section of this forum and you should know that it is quality posts that give you merits and not a particular sections. We should not expect to be able to get merits in any of the section if you keep making bad post and unimpressive posts.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

Potentially you can earn merit anywhere dependent on those with Sendable merit deeming your post worthy of an award of merit, however the reality of the system has not played out as well as the concept. Most of those that can distribute merit tend to populate other boards than the altcoins.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:00:05 AM

write as many useful posts and topics as possible and then some user will reward you for it. believe it is not as hard as it might seem at first glance

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

For earning some merit, my experience shows that the best place is meta section.

But, you can earn merit in anywhere. As long as you are posting some quality stuff.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

yes see i have already earned 10 merits from altcoin section. anyway i have done more than 600 posts. if you do quality and good posts daily then you will get them from altcoin section. always be helpful to others. then they will reward you merits

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Merit is not a simple reward so you may start a career in newbie now then you will share the constructive information in all the boards automatically some peoples are give the reward. But mostly meta section is the right place to earn merits and spam users surely get negative trust also so you may read the crypto news and share some valuable news in this forum, You will get more merits in single thread.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:08:20 AM

In my views, you may able to get merit on this section however, you must have to do good and constructive post that could benefit the reader and share new things that they also could learn from the information that you are sharing. Merit system in the current situation may seem to be very difficult nowadays but all I can say is just continue doing the right thing and merit will come along unexpectedly. Just believe that you may get one soon and you need to have a positive spirit in your quest for merit.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
mhdrcchal

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

I think you can earn sMerit anywhere sir.
But you must create a quality thread and can help people.
I'm sure some people will give you sMerit.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: