Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn a merit on Altcoins Section?  (Read 674 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

Yes you can if youre post are quality enough then why not? I have noticed that many low rank members got merit fast by creating informative threads about bitcoin and other crypto it must be trivias, facts, tutorials that is not existing in this forum to avoid duplicate it must be unique and new ideas like about blockchains and related technologies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:47:32 PM

This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

If your goal is to be able to put some signature or even avatar, then there is an easy way to do it, that is to become a cooper member.
By paying some amount of bitcoin to bitcointalk.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:01:57 PM

Where ever you create a post/thread or commenting several post and you give a good one statement, then you will give some merit from someone else. With the development of cryptocurrency it is increasingly popular and makes some people want to get cryptocurrency through this forum. So many newbies only come to get a token or even more he want get bitcoin but don't know the ins and outs of this forum and they just make a trash to this forum and so untrustworthy said as of the biggest cryptocurrency forum title. And new smerit came which is believed to reduce spammers in this forum, and so far has been successful.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

You can get merit at any section of the forum if you make productive posts that can help others on the forum. The post should also be educative and should benefit all forum members.

Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

One can earn Merit in anywhere except off tropic... But only constructive and good quality post only can bring you Merit otherwise bad quality post brings nothing but sometimes negative trust.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

Obviously, you could get merit anywhere you wish, what you need is making a good post or making a good thread that could provide any help to the other member or could give any useful information, then you just have to wait for somebody to sent you some merit.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

I think that this can be done, but for this you need to write something very valuable, so that this information helps a lot of people, so today I think that people still need to understand that the measures are not given just like that.
Thesaintplague

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

https://www.jacs.tech/

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

It seems that you earned a merit in altcoin section. In my experience, this is possible. But you never know what you're gonna get merit for. You can write good posts, no one will share with merits. Looks like you got lucky.  Wink Don't stop, bro.

JACS   ♦♦♦   Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.jacs.tech/     ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

Everything is possible. The main thing to try and make quality posts, although I admit that earn merit is not so easy.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

Of course, you may need to write useful things. I am sure that high-quality and informative posts will definitely appreciate
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

Merit earning is not restricted to any participation section of the forum in as much your post is a quality post and to back it up make it a constructive post therefore it will have merit.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:36:55 PM

If the post has some quality and informative in any manner then I will be going to give merits to them. It doesnt matter who are you to me but your post should be having some information which I may not get very easily. Lots of people trying to cheat the system but its going to be hard for them once they reach member rank.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

You can earn merits in every segment section of the forum
And it doesn’t matter which section
Keep making valuable posts and you will be recognized

Ensure you also focus of what you know best but do not spam on the forum
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

Yes you can. Now bitcoin talk credited merit on your good post if you weight a good post and it is contain very good content then it may be possible tou can earn good merit.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

You can earn merit in any section in this forum as long as your post is good enough and helpful Smiley. No need to post in Meta or in some main sections but you still can earn merit but IMO, I think it's a little bit harder. LOL. You still can try cause as I can see there are so many members still can earn merit in Altcoins sections Smiley.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

Yeah, you can earn merit in Altcoins Section Smiley, I think that the 1 merit that someone gave to me was also gotten thanks to a post made in Altcoin Mining section.
You can try to help people who ask for help and assistance in Altcoin Mining section Smiley.

suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:42:14 PM

in my opinion, with a bitcointalk system update for a bounty campaign that requires a minimum of 1 merit, a wise decision is aimed at giving a quality post, but has a heavy impact on beginners because it is difficult to get it. one of them is by looking for forums with managers who care about the quality of our posts. we must be able to improve the quality of our posts to fit the topics discussed so that they are mutually beneficial.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

In the end, the quality of your article will be decided. Try not to think about the complexity of writing. The main thing that your article was useful to the community, only then it will support.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

i dont think you can earn merit cuz merit are just for admins and very known users im sorry but thats the sad reallity they send merit to who dont need em

Free palestine
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:38:22 PM

i dont think you can earn merit cuz merit are just for admins and very known users im sorry but thats the sad reallity they send merit to who dont need em

Are you completely stupid? There are plenty of members on here that aren't very well known and have some merits.

The reason you don't have any is because you can barely type a legible sentence, maybe you should work that before providing any advice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: