Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn a merit on Altcoins Section?  (Read 677 times)
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

Well i joined the forum few months ago and i got merit for few post. So i believe you can earn merit here and else where to on this thread, you just have to be useful. The merit system was developed to give the forum more credibility. Just do your part really well and you will be fine.

basically, merit is earned through utilizing and meaning fully sharing your ideas with valuable content that will not just give informations but to also provide motivation and wisdom to others that will read it. having merit is not difficult, if we just give our best and be objective, more merits will be given to us.
naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:49:13 AM

Of course, you can make money on the forum, there would be a desire. You can also deserve SMerit, write original post on different topics,on different boards. I think you will not go unnoticed and you will appreciated .wish you best of luck.   
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:02:01 AM

i think it could be happen as long your post was good quality and have positive or good content who can give knowledge or information on your post.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:04:15 AM

Infact, ever since the introduction of merit system, it has really improved upon the activities of forum members as far as the bitcointalk forum is concerned. People are now very mindful of the sort of post they make and this has help to do away with all scam posts which I think is keeping the forum very clean. This is a good thing for the forum and its members as well. I think joining the serious discussing section of the BTT forum can earn you some smerits. Ofcourse you should make a high quality post which will make someone send you the merit. It should be a well informative posts then I am sure, you can earn some merits there.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:06:34 AM

Of course merit system is open for everybody.
If your post was helpful for somebody they can reward you with merits

GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

You can earn merit on any topic if you spend a lot of energy in your article. At the forum there are always check events and merit for good posts. So be diligent in making good posts, hosting links and it will be very necessary for the event.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

I think all discussion sections you can earn some merits just make sure you're post have a good quality for some bitcointalk users will give you some merit.
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:42:02 PM

Some sections you can only earn merits but if you have a good quality post you can gain some merit for nonsense quality they gonna leave it for nothing.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

If you would create really usefull information topick lets say about ICO information , best bounty signatures / articles or some newbie information then you definitely will get some merit i guess . Ofcourse it will take few hours to make really good quality Thread , but usually threads like that get some merits as i see Smiley
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

In my opinion of Merit it depends on the quality of post quality and meaning to the community. Post quality than many posts that ramp. Honesty is the top factor and not cheating.So you should work hard and Merit will come to you.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

You can earn merit if you have posts with good, useful contents in any section. Beside that, there are some tasks for newbie to earn merit.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

You can definitely earn merits in this section, but you can also earn merits in other sections. It's not actually the section or thread that would give you that much needed merits. It depends on the value and content of your post, plus a reader that would actually spend the time to appreciate your post and give it a merit. Unfortunately, there's not much members in this forum, but I don't blame them since its just because of they are minding their own businesses and are doing their own things in while in the forum.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

If you have watched the statistics of the merits distributed since the merit system implemented then altcoin discussion and announcements section where the most merits were distributed which means yes you can earn merits in the altcoin section too but your posts needs unique and also needs to be in good threads to get merits.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

You may post on any board thread as long as your post is useful about the latest information and maybe also a solution so someone who feels helpful will usually give sMerit
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

Why have you even posted it here? Is it the correct place to post it here? I think you should post it Help and Beginners, also, it's a kind of merit begging which is not encouraged here. You should contribute to the forum and in return, I hope you will get merits.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

There is no place you are on this forum that you will not be able to earn any merit, altcoins section inclusive.
Do not be too bothered about getting merits, but be more concerned about helping others that may need your help through some things that you know. By so doing, merit will automatically come.

If there is anything you know and you feel others will need, feel free to share them.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:13:44 PM

Earning merit can be achieved for something like helping someone with an important information, or by contributing something important to the forum. I'm not talking about giving some money but we need to see how much time you have invested in that information and how efficient you are because at the end of the day there are peoples who are relying on this forum for positive and correct information and they only find spam everywhere. So giving merit points is like filtering the users from the spam. Yes if your post is good and helpful then you can get merit points all over the forum.
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

You can earn Merit at any section on bitcointalk, not just the Altcoins section. Because to gain merit is most significant is that your content must be helpful to people and help them, they will be willing to give you a lot merit to be able to upgrade the rank of your account. So the most important is still useful content and quality.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:25:51 PM

Kiss Kiss Kiss

i think you can earn sMerit everywhere, in depend your post have a good quality.
But you must make more than one for get sMerit big chance
Yes I agree.As long as the post you give an smerit or let's say when your post is constructive you can choose what discussion you must prepared to post and have a chance that somebody given you a smerit.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

Merit can to lend not only for the a useful post from you, but and for your pains. You may write any helpful comments and someone will reward you for persistence and diligence. I've seen cases like this before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: