Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn a merit on Altcoins Section?  (Read 674 times)
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

you can earn merit in any of the board . but my own advice is that don't raise a trend  or comment on forum because of sourcing for merit or smerit , this will result to spam and your post or comment might be plagiarism ,so what you should do is to think of topic that have not been raise before and that can affect the forum positively , you will definitely get merit through this medium. bitcointalk is an innovation center , create one and get merit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

Merit can to lend not only for the a useful post from you, but and for your pains. You may write any helpful comments and someone will reward you for persistence and diligence. I've seen cases like this before.
Yes, if they are totally entertain with your useful post then they gave rewards merit .If you have a lot of knowledge about the topic given then post your opinions to rank up more in this technology .
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

Lol, merit for what? I used to see people give merit for good ideas, useful posts or some interesting thoughts, here isn`t such thing.

Try yourself in Beginers page, as there you could be useful

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

It became very difficult to receive merits. The price for them also increased after the last update on the forum. But I think it's worth a try, to write any interesting information, to help others, to answer questions. Just try to be as helpful as possible and I think you'll get the merit.

CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

I think the section doesn't matter. In each section there are people whom you will be able to help with something. Try to learn more about cryptocurrencies, read the news. Maybe you will find good information or you have some interesting thoughts about something and you can share it here.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

Why not, you can earn merit from this section, it all depends on you and the requirement needed. For you to get some merit all you need is to make a unique, interesting and quality post or topic. Also there are some things prohibited for instance begging for merit on the forum.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:30:17 PM

This is my first and only account way back 2017 and look's like there are so many changes around here in bitcointalk.org. Just wondering if there are possibility to have some merit on this section, cause I read a while ago that you need merit to rank up. Since I want to participate on some bounty campaign here in altcoins section, I need to rank up first with activity and merit of course.

But it look's hard and the smerit is limited specially if you have member below account. What is the most effective way to earn it? Is there any shortcut for that price?

Well, this is a challenge for me since I'm new on this league, but I will try it for such a good reason.

Kiss Kiss Kiss

There is no doubt that you can be merited on this section of the forum because I have seen post with two, three or more merits on the altcoin section. However, merits are not being dashed out anyhow, it requires you to write quality and substantial post to be able to earn some merits.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

you can get Merit anywhere in this forum, all you need is to make a good post, so that people will give you Merit for it, so you don't have to worry about making a post where to get Merit, because every post on this forum if the post is good will definitely get Merit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: