Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What problems cryptocurrency will face in the near future?  (Read 2394 times)
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:36:10 PM

One major problem I anticipate in the next 5 years has to do with people losing trust in Btc if it fails to show some level of stability. I believe volatility is a major hindrance to Btc now and if it continues like this, people may tend to run away from it

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?

If not addressed soon, cryptocurrency will have a lot of trouble with ICO projects. I believe that 2018 was plagued with ICO scams, there was a whole bunch of them that came in, gave an idea, promised great profit with the utilization of the blockchain technology, took people's money and vanished in thin air.

This people makes the cryptospace look so bad, as if it was one big jungle with many viscous animals waiting for a prey to walk in to tear them apart. This scam ICOs make the world of crypto chaotic and something has to be done to deal with it as early as now.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:39:57 PM

crypto problems will continue to emerge, now crypto has problems and problems with the government. many governments in some countries do not agree with this crypto, as the government restricts crypto travel to higher rates.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

I believe that we will finally be able to see really worthwhile projects that will bring even greater benefits to society
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

One of the main problem that cryptocurrency will face in the future to come will be the centralization of cryptocurrency. The rate to which some government authorities are trying to make cryptocurrency now will be very intense in some few years to come. Cryptocurrency is very young and the effort by some authorities to make its ecosystem centralization now is not taking any effect, this is making some authorities draw plans to centralize this new financial advancement.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:57:57 PM

the first problem is the impossibility of real use of cryptocurrencies in conventional areas and reassessment of the need for cryptocurrencies
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:04:03 PM

Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?

there are two things that become problems that will be faced by crypto market
1. Regulation
2. Trading Bots
regulation will always be a problem faced by crypto in the future
and the existence of the Trading Bot will easily cause price manipulation in the crypto market

dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

If not addressed soon, cryptocurrency will have a lot of trouble with ICO projects. I believe that 2018 was plagued with ICO scams, there was a whole bunch of them that came in, gave an idea, promised great profit with the utilization of the blockchain technology, took people's money and vanished in thin air.

This people makes the cryptospace look so bad, as if it was one big jungle with many viscous animals waiting for a prey to walk in to tear them apart. This scam ICOs make the world of crypto chaotic and something has to be done to deal with it as early as now.

I agree, I think creating a good solution through those problems will be changing the security of the crypto system itself, Making ICOs that are scams are a wide lost of money for other investors who are into this business, some of the ICO this year are scams , I think it is better to have a proper commendations in making an ICO, Everyone should notice what are the scams and legit ICO , In the future I'm sure that they will get rid of those scam ICOs.
Michael_Cox

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:14:31 AM

The same problems as we have today, hacking will grow overtime as more people are going to crypto and don't know how to protect their accounts. Scam ICO's will multiple and there will still be gullible people who's willing to be a victim. Its going to be a vicious cycle. I don't think that AI can be a big help as well.

I agree that there might be more hacking in the future as more people starts using cryptocurrency, but is it going to be worst than traditional banking? Maybe AI can help identify scam from a mile away, or alert the user if he's being hacked. What do you say?
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:47:30 AM

the biggest challenge in my opinion has always been the large number of shitcoins that keep being created and all the scams that they are performing so that they can make more money by scamming the newcomers. this in general is making the whole market look worse.
Exactly, crypto market is full of new shitcoins being created everyday and not only newbies but i have also seen experienced traders jumping into these meaningless new coins which makes bitcoin's market totally worse all the time.
If we get same support, i am not sure we will be safe even after years
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:52:31 AM

regulation from the government. if the government does not immediately regulate crypto then it will be a big problem for crypto. when crypto fronts grow better but there is no regulation from the government, the risk of closing the exchange will be even greater.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:06:29 AM

Maybe the one problem that will still exist in the future is the people who are trying to hack the system and steal crypto same as making icos that aren't real and scamming people to get money from them. I think this problem will never end.
the problem will not end because the cryptocurrency has an anonymous nature, so everyone can use it for crime, fraud and laundering without recognizing his personal identity. of course we must always be careful and careful so that we can avoid fraud.
the problem is not just coming from the internal as you say, but also coming from the external like the government or other agencies, in the near term the problem that comes is the rejection of ETFs which made prices drop some time ago, but the decision may change in the future?
cocofreshtea

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:37:57 AM

In the future, as Bitcoin's value will grow further, issues like inflation, hackers will repeatedly break in and rob Bitcoins from the owners, and the undeveloped economy may be bitten by Bitcoin. bad influence, etc. In the near future, Bitcoin will have more problems related to its legitimacy in the world economy.
JerryLucky

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:49:54 AM

the biggest challenge of cryptocurrency in the future is legalization. the government always try to ban cryptocurrency. If cryptocurrency can be legalized, it will soon be accepted as an official currency
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:29:46 AM

I think the main problem Bitcoin will face are the abusive regulations. Countries that will impose heavy regulations on BTC, charging high taxes from investors, traders and exchanges. Consequently it will become a snowball of fees making many people complain about the costs. Then there is a risk Crypto-Currencies will become mainstream and lose the decentralized status. I don't know if this situation could be reverted after.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:40:58 AM

For me, the problem in crypto is the difficulty of finding trade participants and the lack of market liquidity that worsens the economic situation of the cryptocurrency market.
HenryHope

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will face  with the fact that It can be banned by gorverment because  they want to control the finance market better.
romelitoparcon

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

I think the cryptocurrency issue in the future is to make people know more. Find out how to transfer money safer and it should be considered a currency.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:01:55 AM

The big problem had been:
- hackers in cryptocurrency exchange and token exchange. If this would be resolved ot will bring good news to many in cryptocurrency world.
- scamming had been a problem, people who are taking advantage of people who had been earning hard for their families and business.
- exchangers that has too high price in their exchange. We need a good exchanger who is more friendly with a fair enough payment.
- a challenge in the crypto market because there are too many cryptocurrencies already. I think it will become a survival of the fittest. I think it will be fine if we Adopt the bests while eliminate the least. Just an opinion. I don’t even know how it can be.
- too many ICO, who will determine what must be accepted and what is not.
- we need more people into cryptocurrency, do we share cryptocurrency to people or are we just keeping it to ourselves?
- we need each other to encourage one another in cryptocurrency not to pull down. We help each other because others need us as well.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

Speaking about of AI, do you really want to let AI decide everything on your portfolio? Computer is a very complex system and to let AI decide of what you were doing might be a good plan since it does help you to tell what's going on, on the market.
For the next 5 years computer might be too upgraded that time but i think it's not yet enough for the people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: