Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What problems cryptocurrency will face in the near future?  (Read 2392 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

Maybe the one problem that will still exist in the future is the people who are trying to hack the system and steal crypto same as making icos that aren't real and scamming people to get money from them. I think this problem will never end.
the problem will not end because the cryptocurrency has an anonymous nature, so everyone can use it for crime, fraud and laundering without recognizing his personal identity. of course we must always be careful and careful so that we can avoid fraud.

This is not the main problem now. Yes, the cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) was used for bad purposes but mostly in the years when it appeared. Now, the crypto is the method to make the money, the investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

I think the problem is that trust in crypto is decreasing because so many ico projects are scam, and many investors are hesitant to invest in crypto.
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:50:17 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 03:58:59 PM by Explodicle

EDIT: The text below was written by someone who bought my hacked account, which I just got back. It's incredibly stupid.

Scalability, transaction fees, usability and also the issue with regulating crypto for government taxes. These are some real life issues right now and we need to find possible solutions to all of them. A single token or project cannot solve all the issues so we need new ideas and minds come together to solve them and move ahead.

Hi, it's the real Explodicle again. I'm just amazed at how stupid the statement above is. Wow.
Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:54:06 AM

the biggest challenge in my opinion has always been the large number of shitcoins that keep being created and all the scams that they are performing so that they can make more money by scamming the newcomers. this in general is making the whole market look worse.

I would like to think that not all new coins are created with the sole purpose of scamming people, but do you think that it will be better if there would be no new coins created in the future? Will it really make a difference in the market?
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

the biggest challenge in my opinion has always been the large number of shitcoins that keep being created and all the scams that they are performing so that they can make more money by scamming the newcomers. this in general is making the whole market look worse.

I agree. The problem is not on the decentralised system itself but to those people who are using it. They tend to do something that may pull down the bitcoin. They do not want to be eliminated so they do something to be on top. And i guess this kind of doing is not really good. It destroys everything.
Impulseboy (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:04:07 AM

The biggest problem will be the people themselves (new-incomers) who will think to speculate and make money without having studied and understood, especially the bitcoin. Because they will be easily scammable.

I agree. However, this is a very personal problem, in my opinion, because it is always up to the people if they want to study it or not. To learn about cryptocurrency or not. It is a bad habit that some people tend to embrace and one that we should not practice, but one that I think we have no control of, right?
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?
I think more on government system, bitcoin will face a serious problem with the government because it is decentralized and democratic unlike many government in the world. It is like government giving centralization control to its people in terms of financial which is more risky than we have right now. However, government will able to cope with this conflict and innovate their capacities.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

I think that the biggest problem will be mass adoption. And not only by people but by states. People on the contrary more and more trust and come to crypto. And states are still banning or watching with suspicion. I don't see a problem in ICO because again the whole thing is about people. The more gullible people who are willing to invest in dubious projects, the more such projects will appear.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

the problem right now makes the government believe in bitcoin and make them want to use bitcoin as their payment system and the currency, without their permission i think we can't see the good side of bitcoin 100%

Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

The percentage of actual productive cryptos to the rubbish altcoins that keeps being created. As cryptos creep into the mainstream, people are going to be scammed into investing in rubbish alternatives, get burnt and then complain to everyone about them
SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

Every country has its own currency which is issued and protected by the government. Countries allow only a single currency to operate inside their borders. Governments provide assurance to the users of these currencies and also people put high faith on them. Till now, there are over 1500 cryptocurrencies available worldwide (while fiats are not over 180) which is making it difficult for people to choose and accept them as a medium of exchange due to uncertainty and lack of faith in them. Too many cryptos are making it tough for the users to select suitable cryptos to work with.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:52:59 AM

If there is no regulations happen towards ICO project, definitely investors will never continue supporting crypo as many scam project flooded right now which could only ruin market image. That's the biggest problem might we face in the future and it could be worst if all coin values goes down just because of these event.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

What most usually are the problems in the near future are the counts of scammërs wiĺl be äs many they can be,so we must be more alert of all those bad enfluencers.We may be aĺĺ vigilant and alert especially our wallets we wiĺĺ protect as we could.,
          And to our governments i know that someday somehow they will support and love crypto world.

abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

This is a fact and to get rid of it or reduce it should do the following
- Raising awareness among traders, especially newcomers
- ICOs ratings sites, must be more professional and transparent
- We as crypto society must follow all the new ICO and wary of the scam of its.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?

Hey Impulseboy! In my opinion to many people in crypto are focused on building cool technology and not enough people are focused on good technology. Look at this design of margin trading that we will build using a centralized premine on a centralized platform making it all centralized and, thus, useless
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

Lot of investors and the price of bitcoin will the main problem if the will face for in our future and no one can tell what the main purpose will happen.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

One of the problems that cryptocurrency that need to be resolved is the security of the all the platforms here in this industry. If hackers can penetrate the most known secured exchanges, it only means that this industry has a problem in the future especially those platforms that will be built from the blockchain.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

The biggest problem I see as a constant obstacle to the development of bitcoin by the authorities. It's absurd. Bitcoin is designed to improve our financial and economic space. So why interfere with this process? I hope that bitcoin will overcome all these obstacles.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

I see a big problem with trust in bitcoin from people who know little about it. This gives rise to a huge amount of incorrect information that spoils the image of bitcoin. Therefore, at least basic knowledge about cryptocurrency should be taught in schools and universities.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

It is very important now that as many States as possible support the cryptocurrency and allow it to develop on its territory. This slows down the process of bitcoin globalization and its implementation as a currency. And the official permission of the authorities will significantly accelerate the process of cryptocurrency development.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: