Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]Zircash Is An Avant-Garde Cryptocurren And A Modern Form of Asset📢🔥  (Read 1041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

We have a major Airdrop program running on, we like to invite people to come and join it. We are giving away 25 ZRS TOKENS for FREE!

So, come and be part of this FUN adventure with simple steps to follow! https://www.zircash.io/airdrop/

This is very nice, I just joined it! I don't know where this project is going to but I am hopeful it will be worthy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

Zircash profitable project for investment!Can you find out the nominal value of the token, as well as the minimum amount for investment is interesting?!

We have all these stuff mentioned on the website and whitepaper, so we will highly appreciate it IF you could take out your precious time to check it out - https://www.zircash.io/ - But just to make it easier for you, the price is Price 0.05 USD, so hope it helps!
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

Zircash is a promising project! the team knows their business and is always ready to dispel doubts about their project!if you choose between you and bitcoin, why choose you?

Thanks for appreciation. We don't want anyone to think about us like that. We believe we are a worthy options, but we don't aim to replace Bitcoin, as that is unrealistic. So, we believe that we have our own uniqueness and potential, which can't be compared to any other option out there.

Hung Yu So

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

I found a very strange thing. I notice people had reservation on the Zircash team, so I did some research and I think all are genuine. I asked links of each of the team members, and it was provided to me by customer service and I contacted some to confirm and all were fine.

But I don't know why you guys don't put link here? Anyhow, hope you can add it!

zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:47:56 AM

We have a major Airdrop program running on, we like to invite people to come and join it. We are giving away 25 ZRS TOKENS for FREE!

So, come and be part of this FUN adventure with simple steps to follow! https://www.zircash.io/airdrop/

This is very nice, I just joined it! I don't know where this project is going to but I am hopeful it will be worthy!

We really really appreciate your interest in the project and for joining the Airdrop. The project is going strong and it will be a major thing in time to come, so continue supporting us!
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:22:18 PM

I am honestly not entirely convinced with some things. But I must admit, I do like the concept and some features. I contacted customer service regarding the team, and it's good to see they actually provided me with links to the LinkedIn profile. So, my interest is now growing with Zircash! Looking forward to see how it goes further.
Uritron

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

This is very innovative. The previous investment I made on other crypto platforms were difficult for me having stuck with ZERO VALUE!!!

Keeping my finger cross for BETTER EXPERIENCE! In addition, buying and selling across multiple established exchanges such as Gdax, Cex.io, Poloniex, Kraken, and Binance is now easy.
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

I am honestly not entirely convinced with some things. But I must admit, I do like the concept and some features. I contacted customer service regarding the team, and it's good to see they actually provided me with links to the LinkedIn profile. So, my interest is now growing with Zircash! Looking forward to see how it goes further.

We have that on the website as well, but most people do not do enough research to know. Thanks for putting your views in public. We are always open if anyone wants to know more. Zircash is very special project so, it is developed to really help people!
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

This is very innovative. The previous investment I made on other crypto platforms were difficult for me having stuck with ZERO VALUE!!!

Keeping my finger cross for BETTER EXPERIENCE! In addition, buying and selling across multiple established exchanges such as Gdax, Cex.io, Poloniex, Kraken, and Binance is now easy.

Thanks, we too believe the same. It is definitely a very innovative project, and something that we believe deserves to get attention from people. And we are happy with the way things are developing so far.
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:05:23 AM

FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

Looks good, but can you tell me if 2 people from the same family can join? I have already joined it but my brother too wishes to join, so is it allowed? And what is the price of one ZRS Token?

zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:35:43 AM

Looks good, but can you tell me if 2 people from the same family can join? I have already joined it but my brother too wishes to join, so is it allowed? And what is the price of one ZRS Token?

No, it is against the rules for 2 people to join in from same IP address. If we found that, both accounts will be terminated. The price is $0.05 of the ZRS Tokens. Thanks
Candycrush1129

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

Thanks for bringing this innovative project on the blockchain. Seems like a good way to refer my friends or family members to register on this platform. However, just like I feel 5% is slightly lower! Will love it with something like 10% at least!!!
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

You have a lovely project. Several times I have lost my hard earned money due to errors in transactions. Sometimes, I would complain to the project management, it would take them time to respond to my complaints.

This practice is truly appalling. Now, I want to find out what measures you have in place to ensure that Investors recover their funds if there is an error transaction.
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

Thanks for bringing this innovative project on the blockchain. Seems like a good way to refer my friends or family members to register on this platform. However, just like I feel 5% is slightly lower! Will love it with something like 10% at least!!!

Thanks for liking it. We always want to empower our client and make life easier. And we always give everyone the power to speak freely and be open with helping us through everything, so that we can make the platform better and more profitable! So, we will love into what you said. Thank you
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

You have a lovely project. Several times I have lost my hard earned money due to errors in transactions. Sometimes, I would complain to the project management, it would take them time to respond to my complaints.

This practice is truly appalling. Now, I want to find out what measures you have in place to ensure that Investors recover their funds if there is an error transaction.

Thank you for your time. To preserve quality of service and adhere to the legalization of a zone’s state governance, users of our platform may report physical stores for bad behavior or non-compliance with local laws.

Initially, the Zircash team will oversee this activity. A user may dispute any of their transactions by hiring an arbitrator for a fee. Zircash will first provide built-in arbitration services, but will eventually support third-party arbitration projects such as kleros.io.

You can visit our website for more information.
Pook-sapot

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

I have a great passion for the Zircash project. However, the last time I invested in a similar project my identity was compromised. Fraudsters contacted me promising me bogus rewards. Now, for me to be sure that I am dealing with a trustworthy platform, how do you manage the personal information of your clients and other users of your platform?
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:57:44 PM

I have a great passion for the Zircash project. However, the last time I invested in a similar project my identity was compromised. Fraudsters contacted me promising me bogus rewards. Now, for me to be sure that I am dealing with a trustworthy platform, how do you manage the personal information of your clients and other users of your platform?

We uphold the information of our clients in high esteem. However, personal information received from token holders, customers, vendors, employees, and others, including quantities obtained, payments received, account information, etc. may be disclosed to law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties when it is required to disclose such information by law, subpoena, or court order. We will claim no responsibility nor be held responsible for any such information disclosure. The company will not share information unless required by law.
Freddy11

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:03:47 PM

Thank you for your time. To preserve quality of service and adhere to the legalization of a zone’s state governance, users of our platform may report physical stores for bad behavior or non-compliance with local laws.

Initially, the Zircash team will oversee this activity. A user may dispute any of their transactions by hiring an arbitrator for a fee. Zircash will first provide built-in arbitration services, but will eventually support third-party arbitration projects such as kleros.io.

You can visit our website for more information.

Nice!!! Good to hear that. I have joined in, so hope to see this moves in right direction! The good part as far I am concern is the price, which is very cool and something that is the reason I am happy to invest, not having to take huge risk!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: