Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]Zircash Is An Avant-Garde Cryptocurren And A Modern Form of Asset📢🔥  (Read 1040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:15:21 PM

I am just looking around at the Airdrop, it seems good. But I think it's better if you could updates his as how you are going to go forward with things in terms of planning.

Looking forward to see what you guys have in store....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

You have a lovely project. Several times I have lost my hard earned money due to errors in transactions. Sometimes, I would complain to the project management, it would take them time to respond to my complaints.

This practice is truly appalling. Now, I want to find out what measures you have in place to ensure that Investors recover their funds if there is an error transaction.

Thank you for your time. To preserve quality of service and adhere to the legalization of a zone’s state governance, users of our platform may report physical stores for bad behavior or non-compliance with local laws.

Initially, the Zircash team will oversee this activity. A user may dispute any of their transactions by hiring an arbitrator for a fee. Zircash will first provide built-in arbitration services, but will eventually support third-party arbitration projects such as kleros.io.

You can visit our website for more information.

Nice!!! Good to hear that. I have joined in, so hope to see this moves in right direction! The good part as far I am concern is the price, which is very cool and something that is the reason I am happy to invest, not having to take huge risk!

We have indeed kept price with keeping everyone in mind. So, with such low price, we have almost ensured that everyone is into profits right away for joining us in early stages. We are glad that you have considered us worthy to move ahead with investment. Thanks
zircash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

I am just looking around at the Airdrop, it seems good. But I think it's better if you could updates his as how you are going to go forward with things in terms of planning.

Looking forward to see what you guys have in store....

We already have very clear plans given on the roadmap and WP, so we request you to please check it and if you still are uncertain or unsure, then please refer back to us here and we will be happy to help. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: