Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26124 times)
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

coin will be added on hitbtc.com
This is pretty good news. Already have information when this happens and what are the preliminary agreement?
Yes, the list of exchanges and partners impresses me. I think it will be just fine if the team keeps its promises. While I will follow the development of the project.
And what about the  exchange to the binance.com. Do you negotiate with them or not? I think the coin on this exchange would quickly increase the volume of trades.
The list of exchanges, which are already indicated on the site, indicates the serious intentions of the project. I think that now the team has offered a good choice for investors.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

I still want to learn more details about your project. Are there other activities in your  list that aim to spread your coin?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

The development of the project may take a long time. But I see that the team is developing their products. I think they will be useful to users.  Investments can quickly bring profit.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:10:34 PM

I still want to learn more details about your project. Are there other activities in your  list that aim to spread your coin?
Now I see only the offer of Airdrop.  This is quite enough to attract attention. I think this is an interesting strategy, but has not yet seen the details to participate.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

The Tweeter has not much information about Airdrop from Alpha Coin. Those participants who have long been familiar with the project have already taken part. Can you name the value of the coin?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

Now I see only the offer of Airdrop.  This is quite enough to attract attention. I think this is an interesting strategy, but has not yet seen the details to participate.
As I understand, now we need to make a quick decision, because the time of Airdrop is coming to an end. I would also like to learn about the future plans of the team.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

The announcement of the beginning of the Airdrop for the coin is the first step towards the distribution of the Alpha Coin . I hope that we will be able to see the further growth of the project.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

If we talk about the road map stages, the period Q2 2019 will be the starting point for further promotion of the Coin. When do we learn the next steps?
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

The announcement of the beginning of the Airdrop for the coin is the first step towards the distribution of the Alpha Coin . I hope that we will be able to see the further growth of the project.
If the team keeps in touch with the community in the future, I think that in December 2018 we will learn about the active stage of building.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:31:47 PM

If we talk about the road map stages, the period Q2 2019 will be the starting point for further promotion of the Coin. When do we learn the next steps?
I think this information will be registered in the roadmap if the team can get community support. It is about February 2019, as the period of presentation of the wallet.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

If the team keeps in touch with the community in the future, I think that in December 2018 we will learn about the active stage of building.
I would like to see the team at international conferences. I think it would help to get to know the project better and attract large investors. I will wait for news from the developers.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

I would like to see the team at international conferences. I think it would help to get to know the project better and attract large investors. I will wait for news from the developers.
Of course, this would be a great step to find partners from different categories, but not all projects are able to start such participation at an early stage of development. For performances you need a high-quality presentation of the project.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

I would like to learn more about the past achievements of the development team. Do you have public information about this?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

Of course, this would be a great step to find partners from different categories, but not all projects are able to start such participation at an early stage of development. For performances you need a high-quality presentation of the project.
I think that the qualitative presentation is necessary both at search of investors, and at search of partners. I personally want to see more details in white paper. Now I see that WP is dated 10.03.2018, the update is already possible?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

I would like to learn more about the past achievements of the development team. Do you have public information about this?
I see that the project has a very reputable team of advisors. Which already have a successful business. But I would like to know more about each member of the team.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

The team has many experts that are not listed in the main  of the description. As the team does not perform a simple task, I think they are highly qualified.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

The team has already completed the search for experts for their team? It is important for me to understand that the team is ready to complete the application development.
alexsmalex

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world Cool Cool Cool
So I will wait for additional information from the developers and in this I see a great prospect.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world Cool Cool Cool
So I will wait for additional information from the developers and in this I see a great prospect.
Let's see what the team will present after the completion of the AirDrop campaign. I hope for the activity of the team in communicating with their community.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

The team has already completed the search for experts for their team? It is important for me to understand that the team is ready to complete the application development.
I think that the search for experts will continue at every new stage of the project development. But at this point I have not seen any reports from developers about the expansion of the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: