Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:33:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]🔥🔥[APC]🔥🔥 Alpha Coin🔥🔥 Airdrop Started🔥🔥  (Read 26126 times)
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:52:39 AM

I'm waiting for new messages in social media, but I haven't found the answer yet. I look forward to learning more about the coin to support the development of Alpha Coin.
Now I do not understand how much the team Alpha Coin is interested in early investors and how will be the work of the project on finding partners. Of course, I want to know some details. The essence of the project is very interesting.
I also believe that the prospect of applying a coin will be great in the future. Especially as the financial system of cryptocurrency continues to develop, and it is necessary to create such products which will help to optimize work.
But I still would like to understand what is the role of the use of this coin in real life? It is always good that the project is tied to a real business, which means that it will be in demand for many years.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:55:01 AM

already know the results of the Airdrop? As the team evaluates the activity of the participants? I would like to learn about the next steps for developers. Now there is little clarity about the work with the community.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

Great Alpha Coin, I think their ideas will be in great demand in the future!. it's a great idea to think about investing in this project!  And this is quite a strong and ambitious project!. Everyone should join it. thank you team !
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

may be we should get a full team report on this i really like that name
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

Apparently later we can see a lot of information about it. But in any case, the decision to purchase tokens will have to be made in the near future.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

Apparently later we can see a lot of information about it. But in any case, the decision to purchase tokens will have to be made in the near future.
I hope to get details of the Airdrop. Now there are different parties interested in the project and they want to know what will happen after this stage.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

Great Alpha Coin, I think their ideas will be in great demand in the future!. it's a great idea to think about investing in this project!  And this is quite a strong and ambitious project!. Everyone should join it. thank you team !
You are right. Now the early development phase, and participants will be able to get the maximum benefit, because the project has a great perspective.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

I hope to get details of the Airdrop. Now there are different parties interested in the project and they want to know what will happen after this stage.
the financial sector may be interested with this coin. I am sure that soon we will learn interesting details about Alpha Coin. I like this project and I'll wait for new developments.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

the financial sector may be interested with this coin. I am sure that soon we will learn interesting details about Alpha Coin. I like this project and I'll wait for new developments.
Well now I would like to see reputable partners. That would be a lot to me. I think that in the future we will see a lot of such arrangements.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

Well now I would like to see reputable partners. That would be a lot to me. I think that in the future we will see a lot of such arrangements.
I see that the command has partners in exchanges. Now I think the team will expand this list. I hope that the team will contribute to the growth of new entrants.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

The team announced the results of the Airdrop. I believe that the figure 5 950 000 APC tells us about the popularity of the project. I think that we now need to learn plans for the near future.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

I see that the command has partners in exchanges. Now I think the team will expand this list. I hope that the team will contribute to the growth of new entrants.
I want to see a new version of the white paper. Potential investors will not be able to understand the benefits of the project and its prospect without a strategy for implementing Alpha Coin for a real application.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

The team announced the results of the Airdrop. I believe that the figure 5 950 000 APC tells us about the popularity of the project. I think that we now need to learn plans for the near future.
A good indicator. I'm glad to hear it. Now the team has provided results and I hope that we will learn some more posts on the following events. I would like to take part in them.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

A good indicator. I'm glad to hear it. Now the team has provided results and I hope that we will learn some more posts on the following events. I would like to take part in them.
As I understood, the team has only one round of the Airdrop. What was achieved in this campaign? This advertising campaign? The coins have the freeze period?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

As I understood, the team has only one round of the Airdrop. What was achieved in this campaign? This advertising campaign? The coins have the freeze period?
I think these conditions are announced for thurs campaigners Airdrop. Now I too would like to know about it. After all, I still did not understand the essence of this campaign.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

short term holding the airdrop hasn't stopped team get a large number of participants. Hope this will help hold the qualitative development of the project.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

I'd like to see more information in social media. Now available only to Twitter  communication with representatives of the project?
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

in the road map indicates the following stages of project development. The team planned a lot of work this year. The project has collected the necessary investment fund?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

I interesting the next stage of development. This APC TECHNOLOGIES STARTED BUILDING. The team will be able to make a detailed description of this phase?
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

All  airdrop participants  receive 1 000 APC  . I think after growth in the value of the coins, the owners will get a good profit. When tokens are available on an exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: