Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can get information of pump coins?  (Read 1067 times)
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:11:04 AM

sometimes I think that on average all Crypto Altcoin prices on the market will go up and down in the next few hours, you better choose the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap to get good coins that are suitable for short-term trading,
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:22:23 AM

Hello Bitcoin talk.
      I am member of thid forum from last one year and i am doing trading too. Most of time i did only long term trading and now i want to learn short time trading. So can you tell me how can i get information about any coin that will be pump in next few hours?

There are many pump and dump groups in telegram but I highly do not recommend in joining it because you will just end up losing more of your money. If you want to do short term trading then better do it on your own. You may want to look at the ideas of different traders about the market and then do some analysis of your own. In that way, you will not be easily swayed by others in buying something that may just be a pumped coin that would be dumped thereafter. You should always have a trading plan and follow it.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

We can predict the coins will pump by to see the volume increasing and also we can predict that from the  candlestick pattern, bullish engulfing pattern is one of the signal for coin that will pump.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

If you are talking about pamp coins, then it is better not to know. This is more like a lottery. And if you want to predict the price movement, then you just need to study technical analysis, I would recommend to study the price action, there are patterns that predict impulses well
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

What a nice question lol. I'm not sure how we can get such information. However there is some ways to get close to it. Firstly, you need to stay in update for the market. Try to keep monitoring market situations. Furthermore you need to stay in update for any kinds of thing related to cryptocurrency such as news, project roadmap etc. These will help you to know a bit faster when there is a pump token. In addition, you may want to learn both trading analysis, technically and fundamentally. It surely is a big help.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

Hello Bitcoin talk.
      I am member of thid forum from last one year and i am doing trading too. Most of time i did only long term trading and now i want to learn short time trading. So can you tell me how can i get information about any coin that will be pump in next few hours?
It is very difficult to be able to see the movement of coins that pump. This is because change will always occur at any time and the best strategy is to always market movements. That is the only way because then we get the opportunity to gain momentum in gaining profit. Day Trading is a good thing, but we also have to be able to spend our time monitoring every coin we have.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:52:14 AM

Hello Bitcoin talk.
yobit do send messages to every email that register in there trading platform on any coins that their about to pump and I will advise you to take advantage of this as this is the most reliable to me.  However,  remember that investing into cryptocurrencies market entails a very high risk and you should learn how short term trading work before putting in your hard earned money.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

You dont need to be looking for any info really because all the market is mostly based on the bitcoin itself. You can always look for its movement and then you will see how the rest of the market is following it too. There are some suggestions that will be coming your away, like pump signals from the telegram etc etc, but they are just fake one. Those channels will never work for you and neither you should be looking after it really. You just follow the normal trends of the market and make trades according to it. Its simple to make short terms trades as crypto market is very very volatile itself.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

to be able to know the information from the coin that has the pump I think it will be very difficult, but maybe you can use several methods or methods to find out the coin that will pump by looking at some channels from the group on the telegram or you can also see and analyze the movement of the chart happened at the exchange place. but you have to know that trusting the pump or dump of the channel will provide a very high risk so you have to be careful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitBay*

Activity: 440
Merit: 115

Zonda BTC, LTC , USD Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

Hello Bitcoin talk.

Remember, the signals can go from many channels, but always be prepared for lose as it is very risky. The best way is to follow the markets yourself and watch good daily analysis, learn about the markets.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

Hello Bitcoin talk.

The easy way to get pump coins is from your chart, set the alarm and you'll get notice from market. It will hard if you replace money into many coins because you'll get many notice in your device, so please think again. Many people will suggest you to join some web, telegram channel or group but it will waste your time. I already try it, follow one is not enough but join a lot make me stress. Chart is realistic answer, try it and you'll get what you need.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

My recommendation is don't be part of this pump coins. From what I observed people using this pump coins are really not benefitting from it as chances are there is already another group before you who are already ready to sell once they see their target price is in place. All of the announcements of pump group chats I see always ends up badly as no persons part of that group really earns from the oump except for the ones who already have bought it in the first place. This groups are made by selfish people so expect that you will lose money here.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

sometimes I think that on average all Crypto Altcoin prices on the market will go up and down in the next few hours, you better choose the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap to get good coins that are suitable for short-term trading,
I even wonder why a lot of people will be looking for information on a coin that is going to pump. The fact that people keep looking for shortcuts is what always make them get burned in the end.

You do not obviously know that, being a part of a group where someone is obviously calling the shots, at some point, you really would be caught and trapped in buying at a huge price as the shots caller eventually gets to dump on you pretty fast and then leave you bag holding a shit coin.

Best is to just learn how to trade yourself, know when the market is showing reversal opportunities and trade accordingly.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

In order to receive such information, you first need to make sure of its reliability, usually it has a powerful and large community of crypto-enthusiasts, experienced traders
roycerollz.
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

All this pump wave bs is what all the yuppies seem to be into now  Roll Eyes  Be careful or you will end up losing once the pump runs dry.. Someone has to be the loser.. So be careful yo..
However, If I were you I dont like the idea of participating in this sort of thing and encouraging the action of the organizers responsible for pumping particular assets.. Whether it be their own asset or another coin..   Undecided
Regardless, YoBit keeps sending me emails constantly alerting me of "the next pump in 21 hours!!!" So It looks like youy might want to go make an account on YoBit if this is what you want to do..
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Hello Bitcoin talk.

It is almost impossible to access such information free of charge. For this reason, I would like to warn you that you should not consider the shares made in the Telegram pump groups that are claimed to be free because they are usually groups that affect the price swelling. In these groups, people like you are usually expected to buy at a high price, and those who have already made this plan are profitable. For this reason, I suggest that you do not pay much attention to sharing in such groups. You can lose your money with the ambition to earn money.
technosaviour

Activity: 49
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

Hello, Pump and Dump groups are good and bad in some ways.

The only way you can join pump and dump groups via Telegram and Discord. I know a few of them myself, but I have never participated. As I can't just put my money in some coin if some group admin says so without doing my own research.

Now the question is why I have joined it ?
The simple answer is if you are in crypto industry then you need to be aware of everything that's going around you `
whether you participate or not does not matter

A lot a people get scammed due to pump and dump groups, i would suggest to stay as away as possible.
But if want to gamble with your money the choice is yours sometimes you earn huge profits which is not possible in this bearish crypto market.

At the end i would suggest you to DYOR and HODL

TechnoSaviour ▲▼ Crypto and Mining Channel ▲▼ https://www.youtube.com/c/technosaviour
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

Working with pump groups is risky and not always profitable. Even if you don't behave in time, you can't make profit. In my opinion, to protect yourself from loss, you must continue traditional trade. Just do your analysis, investigate and continue with what you know.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

We can predict the coins will pump by to see the volume increasing and also we can predict that from the  candlestick pattern, bullish engulfing pattern is one of the signal for coin that will pump.
Well that is something that comes with knowledge in which most people are actually not looking to find most of the time and all they simply just care about is to try looking for ways to cut corners and then get to do things easily until they eventually get burned at the end.

For someone who is looking for an information on whether there is a possibility of a coin pumping should only be gotten from the charts, and the exchange they are trading on, and not from someone who is calling pump shots in some group. Learning has really helped a lot of people in achieving greatly, while those who simply discard learning and looking for ways to hasten their means of getting rich fast are always the ones who eventually lands in trouble of losing everything.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 04:52:46 PM

lots of channels about the pump but is it permissible to send it here? I will only name it Palm channel. I usually read the pump done from there, but it's not too high, the increase is only 5-10%

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: