Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:40:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can get information of pump coins?  (Read 1067 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

sometimes I think that on average all Crypto Altcoin prices on the market will go up and down in the next few hours, you better choose the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap to get good coins that are suitable for short-term trading,
Unless for someone who wants to join pump groups with some of them available on telegram but for those who are wise, it is best to stay away. If you cannot trade, hold. If you want to trade, go and learn.

Those who own these groups are up to no good as what they are after are usually gullible people like the OP looking for shortcuts to everything as well as getting rich pretty fast, and what you are doing actually is allowing someone else to feed on you while you are trying to play with luck. Learn, as that is the only way you can get to do well in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

There are special groups in which you can get such information, but there is a great risk that you will be deceived there.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

Working with pump groups is risky and not always profitable. Even if you don't behave in time, you can't make profit. In my opinion, to protect yourself from loss, you must continue traditional trade. Just do your analysis, investigate and continue with what you know.
You can't really get any information of a pump before its too late. You must be the person or at the team of people who do this kinds of stuff to be able to actually get in at the right now.

Except those people if you are in a signal group or a pump group or whatever the like, there is absolutely no reason to believe that the people that tell you the information on which coin will be pumped doesn't actually buy the coins before you and as soon as the pump starts they start selling the coins to make profit and leave you with a lot of that coin that worths much less now. Hence if you are going to trust anyone in crypto world I suggest you only trust yourself, everyone else is here to make money not make friends.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

I think it depends on market what will be the decision present price what will happen if investors dumped for their coin or hold their coin.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

this information is designed for large holders, but you can see them on growing volumes without price movement
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:29:05 PM

It will be very difficult to know the pump signal accurately, even though there are a lot of pump signals in the telegram channel but that also cannot be a benchmark because sometimes the signal they give can also be wrong.

Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

I have no idea about such things. You can follow your favorite coin's social platform to get an update about their activities and any update can pump the coin price. There are telegram bot and channels that can be helpful for you, because they keep updating about most of the coin's news, in Reddit you may follow cryptocurrency subreddits to know any new update. Otherwise, you can't predict which coin price will increase after a few hours and that is not good I think.
There are telegram gr9ups that have members that we can were too good on charts or focuses in some projects updates that knew if the price will pump due to tgeir updates in their project.

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:42:28 AM

There are athousand coin and token in the market so will be difficult to know which coin will be pump in a few hours. But i have seen many coins that listed on the Binance was pump,  so its better make more analysis all coins that listed and tradeable on Binance.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:02:24 AM

There are athousand coin and token in the market so will be difficult to know which coin will be pump in a few hours. But i have seen many coins that listed on the Binance was pump,  so its better make more analysis all coins that listed and tradeable on Binance.
It's hard to monitor them all also, if we want to predict a pump then maybe we try to ask for experts help but they are not right all the time
and even most of the time. The only way that is better is to learn from ourselves because crypto is here to stay and we should be consistent to make money in the long run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:33:27 AM

I just noticed, there are several traders who suggested pump and dump groups as the last resort when everything else doesnt work. IMO, I dont trust these suspicious schemes. They provide information about the coins that are about to pump in the next few hours, but at the end of the day they had the biggest chunk of profit, and normal members may suffer from loss. I'd rather watch the charts provided in the exchange where I'm trading, I can somehow study coin movements that could potentially pump anytime. There were no accurate basis on whether a certain coin may pump or dump.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

Hello Bitcoin talk.
      I am member of thid forum from last one year and i am doing trading too. Most of time i did only long term trading and now i want to learn short time trading. So can you tell me how can i get information about any coin that will be pump in next few hours?

I noticed there are people who offers pump and dump signals but as my knowledge says, I never interested to join into such groups. It is better to develop our own method for short term trading based on the knowledge that we already had.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

those pump and dump news are just an illusion. providing tips with some amount of accuracy to catch your attention. everyone knows in actual they do baseless predicament, people do still follow this news are just an excuse to justify their action.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

Hello Bitcoin talk.
      I am member of thid forum from last one year and i am doing trading too. Most of time i did only long term trading and now i want to learn short time trading. So can you tell me how can i get information about any coin that will be pump in next few hours?
Man, there is no any way to know about pumps, unless you are its organizer, or directly know people how are planning to make a pump. Or, you have a lot of crypto and able to make pump and dump only by yourself.

All existing pump/pump signals groups, channels and chats are cheating people. All what they do - is buy a huge amount of cheap coins in advance, then place their orders, but a bit more expensive.
And then they allegedly give a signal that there will be a pump. Thousands of hamsters are starting to buy coins from theirs orders.
In the end, only the organizers earn money, and perhaps a few more people.
All others are left with nothing. More precisely, with a big bunch of shitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

Working with pump groups is risky and not always profitable. Even if you don't behave in time, you can't make profit. In my opinion, to protect yourself from loss, you must continue traditional trade. Just do your analysis, investigate and continue with what you know.
You can't really get any information of a pump before its too late. You must be the person or at the team of people who do this kinds of stuff to be able to actually get in at the right now.

Except those people if you are in a signal group or a pump group or whatever the like, there is absolutely no reason to believe that the people that tell you the information on which coin will be pumped doesn't actually buy the coins before you and as soon as the pump starts they start selling the coins to make profit and leave you with a lot of that coin that worths much less now. Hence if you are going to trust anyone in crypto world I suggest you only trust yourself, everyone else is here to make money not make friends.

I couldn't see any difference in your writing. It doesn't mean you are smart when you explain the idea of ''you have to act in time''. You have to respect thought of others.
In addition, everyone has already gathered to making some profit in useless groups and nobody cares about anyone like your post. 'Stake' from bounty manager is enough.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

I have no idea about such things. You can follow your favorite coin's social platform to get an update about their activities and any update can pump the coin price. There are telegram bot and channels that can be helpful for you, because they keep updating about most of the coin's news, in Reddit you may follow cryptocurrency subreddits to know any new update. Otherwise, you can't predict which coin price will increase after a few hours and that is not good I think.

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

We must be updated that's why its good to follow them in their telegram official account for announcements, its much better as long it wasn't flooded by nonsense conversation. It's a good platform to directly know their plans.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:19:44 AM

Hello Bitcoin talk.

Unfortunately, but the most common is that the pump & dump group is one big scam. They invite as many participants as possible and they simply steal from them. Usually, it works so that they buy large amounts of cheap coins, they announce in an internal chat that in a few hours there will start pump and when everyone in the group starts shopping, they sell cheaply purchased coins at a much higher price. Participants stay with coins bought for higher price. So better stay away.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

Hello Bitcoin talk.

I noticed there are people who offers pump and dump signals but as my knowledge says, I never interested to join into such groups. It is better to develop our own method for short term trading based on the knowledge that we already had.
Well, there are so many groups talking about dumps and pumps, but sometimes it's not based on enough information. Well, if you want to know about the pump, maybe it's information that the coins you have will enter the new market, well, that always works.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

Hello Bitcoin talk.

Well, there are so many groups talking about dumps and pumps, but sometimes it's not based on enough information. Well, if you want to know about the pump, maybe it's information that the coins you have will enter the new market, well, that always works.
of course the new market is a large exchange, so it is possible to have a large volume. with this large volume, it will certainly raise prices. besides, of course the investors have glanced at it

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

Hello Bitcoin talk.

Mostly of this community in the world of cryptocurrencency have so many groups,thats can helps us to give information about the coin thats pumps in the new few hours,otherwise i did not depend on this kind of group,because i've created my own analysis by always monitoring the coin market caps data chart,and then my decision depends on this data spike chart.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: