Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35024 times)
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

Stability, Security and Wealth protection are three basic principles of the system GIGZI. I appreciate these opportunities and if the system starts to work, then definitely I will user.
of course because this is very unfortunate if we are involved with the GIGZI project, from the 3 concepts that you have mentioned above I am increasingly convinced of the GIGZI project, if the team really does it it will definitely succeed

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

Stability, Security and Wealth protection are three basic principles of the system GIGZI. I appreciate these opportunities and if the system starts to work, then definitely I will user.
I read that the team has a development plan, but I wanted to understand about the number of participants in the system. It is possible that the command performs an analysis of the market of precious metals or something else, to have an understanding of the situation?
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

There are many problems in the crypto market for now. I hope that Gigzi platform can help to solve at least a few of them…
Volatility, both micro- and macro-fluctuations, is always a trouble on the crypto market. That’s why it is so difficult to put crypto into the everyday life. But still there is Gigzi platform, where developers have amazing ideas on how to manage this problem. I truly believe in this project, it’s worth a big support!
well, I see that the community is very actively involved in advancing the project. At this stage of the campaign Bounty copes with this task and a lot of people learned about Gigzi. And I hope that now these users will explore the benefits of the project to participate in investing.
and many active participants are able to make the name of the GIGZI project more well-known and reputable should the GIGZI team also make it better to power the prospect so that it can attract the attention of investors and I am one of the supporters of the GIGZI project I will support until success

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mitalo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

There are many problems in the crypto market for now. I hope that Gigzi platform can help to solve at least a few of them…
Volatility, both micro- and macro-fluctuations, is always a trouble on the crypto market. That’s why it is so difficult to put crypto into the everyday life. But still there is Gigzi platform, where developers have amazing ideas on how to manage this problem. I truly believe in this project, it’s worth a big support!
Concerning the platform security standards I must admit that Gigzi will give a chance for users to protect private keys and gain the access with its own unique iris configuration.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

it is true that the idea that was found by the founder of the GIGZI project was very useful, I hope that the GIGZI project is able to achieve the dreams that have been implemented, because there will be many people in need

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Hucama

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

The main value of this project is the opportunity to use precious metals. Also, it's about the law aspects, I mean precious metals' usage regulation. So the project is legal imo. Splendid, Gigzi!
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

Application GZB when paying for goods and services will be relevant to many of the regions where the system gets local partners. I hope that the territorial expansion of the system will be fast.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

Application GZB when paying for goods and services will be relevant to many of the regions where the system gets local partners. I hope that the territorial expansion of the system will be fast.
And already we can understand what region is the first added to work with local partners? I don't quite understand how they will be attracted to work with GIGZI.
Dondallon

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

First of all, I'd like to say that I like the platform concept. To be more specific, there are no restricted areas, so every country citizen can participate in the project. It's a rare thing when a Blockchain project has no restricted areas. So I will be the platform contributor!
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

Good work. I am sure that after all the products in the year 2020 we will be able to see great demand for token GZB. I use now a discount during Crowdsale.
Ggolcoy

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

The token price is very reasonable. For some people 0.0025 ETH would seem too low, but not for me. The project has a bright future, I assure you! So, I'd like to be the Gigzi project participant.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

First of all, I'd like to say that I like the platform concept. To be more specific, there are no restricted areas, so every country citizen can participate in the project. It's a rare thing when a Blockchain project has no restricted areas. So I will be the platform contributor!

for participants of the ICO, anonymity is a big advantage. I think that in this way the project will be able to collect the necessary amount of investment for the timely completion of development.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

And already we can understand what region is the first added to work with local partners? I don't quite understand how they will be attracted to work with GIGZI.
I trust the team. It seems to me that when they add the Exchange  for testing  in Gigzi system, this situation will be understood.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

for participants of the ICO, anonymity is a big advantage. I think that in this way the project will be able to collect the necessary amount of investment for the timely completion of development.

I think so too. The team took into account the fact that the owners of the gold tokens do not want to distribute their personal information. And that's cool.
Pie_Man

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

What a good token price! You know, for this kind of platform it is almost nothing! I'd say that the ICO will become one of the best on the market! So I do want to be a part of the Gigzi project!
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:24:40 PM

Team GIGZI uses a unique method of natural growth, with the help of the blocked part of the tokens in the amount of 90% of the total amount of the available tokens in the system for the transaction fee. This impressed me.
Luckysindy

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

The concept and purpose of this project are very good. This is the basis that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope that the developers of the team can do everything possible with every opportunity, so that this project will become a big and useful project for many people wish
gastlator

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

Very nice to see that every country could be the project’s participant. Concerning the ecosystem I'd like to admit that it is very rational and logically structured. But what I do like the most is the opportunity to invest in precious metals.
Gentiahaecer

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

Team GIGZI uses a unique method of natural growth, with the help of the blocked part of the tokens in the amount of 90% of the total amount of the available tokens in the system for the transaction fee. This impressed me.
I am glad that the team is very effective in identifying their priorities and strategy for the development of the system. Developers offered us good bonuses to purchase tokens and provide an excellent opportunity to work in the system at the first stage. You're right, it's impressive.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

The concept and purpose of this project are very good. This is the basis that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope that the developers of the team can do everything possible with every opportunity, so that this project will become a big and useful project for many people wish
Team promises to run its system fairly quickly. I can see their desire and I like such a prospect for the near future. In addition to safe storage, I can get additional profits and quickly work with their assets. Everyone dreams about it. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: