Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:46:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  (Read 35026 times)
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 7

Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

Now the cryptocurrency world - in a period of excessive volatility - is in need of something stable.  GIGZI can give this stability. Protecting your account with the help of the iris is a rather fresh and original solution. So far, none of these projects have such a thing. The passwords of that and in another way break through, and the rainbow does not change. Is that the criminals will not forcefully put the head of the account holder to the reader.
I myself hope that with all the advantages possessed by this project in the future, it can make success for this project to get a lot of support from investors and hopefully the target can be achieved.
the most important thing for all the teams that manage here must remain enthusiastic and optimistic I am sure there will be many investors who are interested, because to be able to attract many investors seen from the way the team manages if all the teams are always enthusiastic and active, investors will not hesitate to join in this project.

Our CEO is going to a lot of live events recently and we already got few big investors Smiley

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

Our bounty is still ongoing and you guys are welcome to join Smiley)

www.gigzi.com
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:44:40 AM

For a bounty like the end of this month if there is no extension, hope that all participants will continue to be enthusiastic to promote this project so that many investors are interested and will achieve success as expected, hopefully everything that the team and participants do will produce satisfying results.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:21:08 AM

Our CEO is going to a lot of live events recently and we already got few big investors Smiley
that's good news and good achievement, Gigzi can get some big investors in the crypto market like this, has the Gigzi softcap been reached?
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

that's good news and a good achievement, Gigzi can get some big investors in the crypto market like this, has the Gigzi softcap been reached?

Not yet but we will soon i hope Smiley

For a bounty like the end of this month if there is no extension, hope that all participants will continue to be enthusiastic to promote this project so that many investors are interested and will achieve success as expected, hopefully everything that the team and participants do will produce satisfying results.

It will be extended until softcap is reached Smiley

www.gigzi.com
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:52:17 AM

I believe that someone will keep their supports, but there will be very limited strongly supporters.
Anyway, thanks all of them for their supports during their time joined the promotion of GIGZI.
with the remaining time there must be really well used by the team and participants who joined here, hopefully with the remaining time all what is expected from the team for this project can be achieved satisfactorily.

ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

As i mentioned we gonna extend crowd sale until we reach soft cap Smiley

www.gigzi.com
rezakurnia66

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:00:10 AM

As i mentioned we gonna extend crowd sale until we reach soft cap Smiley

At the moment, a crowdsale extension is the right decision. Now the state of the market is beginning to improve - and there is a chance to reach SoftCup. Gigzi is a project with a serious development team and real partnerships.  Iris recognition is protection from the future, and it must be developed.
I agree with you that this project provides many benefits for the future. Hopefully the team that manages it will continue to be passionate about developing this project. It is a great project. It is a shame if the future has to fail. Enthusiasm and success for this project.

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:46:44 AM

that's good news and a good achievement, Gigzi can get some big investors in the crypto market like this, has the Gigzi softcap been reached?

Not yet but we will soon i hope Smiley

hopefully your hopes will soon be fulfilled, Gigzi has a good partnership and support, besides this project has a very large allocation for bounty campaign participants, surely they will try well to succeed the Gigzi project
nhathongkehoc

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:47:41 AM

Most of them will  move to others after the checkday of the campaign.
Anyway, all best wishes for GIGZI project and its growth after the end of promotions.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

What new partnerships do GIGZI have? What is the effect of partnership with LATOKEN (if you look at the fundraising, then until the effect is not visible)? How many potentially strong projects have SoftCup failed ... Hopefully GIGZI will pass this fate, and SoftCup will be assembled.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

What new partnerships do GIGZI have? What is the effect of partnership with LATOKEN (if you look at the fundraising, then until the effect is not visible)? How many potentially strong projects have SoftCup failed ... Hopefully GIGZI will pass this fate, and SoftCup will be assembled.

Guys thank you for all your support. Regarding LAtoken Gigzi will be listed as a stable coin on LAtoken as soon as crowdsale is over. We are also working on a few new partnerships as well.

www.gigzi.com
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

We just extended our bounty campaign so you are welcome to join Smiley

www.gigzi.com
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

the more participants who join here, the more they promote this project, and the more this project will be known, hopefully with a lot of support it will facilitate this project to succeed, and hope that all the teams involved will always provide an interesting thing to this project so that what is the hope of everything can be realized later.
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

the more participants who join here, the more they promote this project, and the more this project will be known, hopefully with a lot of support it will facilitate this project to succeed, and hope that all the teams involved will always provide an interesting thing to this project so that what is the hope of everything can be realized later.

Yes i agree and thank you for your support Smiley

www.gigzi.com
rezakurnia66

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

the team in this project must always be vigorous to promote this project so that in the future what is expected from this project can be achieved with satisfying results, with a reliable and great team I am sure they will give their best.

ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:17:05 PM

Thank you for the support we really hope for new investments after the holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you Smiley

www.gigzi.com
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

You can join our telegram group and talk with our CEO directly Smiley

www.gigzi.com
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:31:30 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2019, 12:51:12 PM by ZeljkoNemet

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Smiley All the best in 2019

www.gigzi.com
ZeljkoNemet (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:00:34 AM

Just to let you know here as well we extended our bounty until we sell more tokens Smiley

www.gigzi.com
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: