Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's future?  (Read 690 times)
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:19:53 AM

I don't believe in Litecoin, in my opinion, its price speaks for itself, a very weak draft, just very popular. I was disappointed in it last year and I don't think he's gonna live he's got a lot more sophisticated competitors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

The future for this coin is predicted and it will be bright. Experts are sure that LTC is growing and this trend will be constant for it and its surviving will get it on the top.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.
What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?
I think that Litecoin is one of several coins, which will continue to exist and able to survive the cryptocurrency market crisis. Also it has all chances to become one of the biggest payment way, after Bitcoin of course. LTC is not some kind of scam, it's a fact

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:21:55 AM

LTC with outstanding features is good liquidity, faster and cheaper transactions to send small payments. Technology, community and value of LTC also make it a good ranking in the potential currency charts. I think not only LTC, with many other currencies, despite the high potential rankings that these currencies do not try and improve continuously, their future is not a promising coin.
tttuida

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

The bull run and the end of this year will say about its future because they will make it more obvious for participantsand now they are able to chang this situation.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

Litecoin seems to me to consider long-term investment. During this period. Its performance is relatively stable. If the market gets warmer. It will exceed the expected increase. So don't hesitate.

alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

LTC will definitely continue to rise in price, because today many people really believe in this project, in its ability to kill BTC, and this probability cannot be ruled out, because today it is possible.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

Cryptocurrency market has grown quickly over the last year and has continued to do so in 2018, litecoin price rise from $5 to more than $400, current price still have $55, it's not bad right now, there are many predictions that say litecoin growth will be higher than that of bitcoin, nobody really know what will happen, I still hold litecoin because price don't mean anything, people call litecoin like silver, it's have more value in the future

Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

Litecoin was regarded as silver to Bitcoin. However, its performance is much worse than Bitcoin.
What's your view on Litecoin's future? Will it catch up or continue to underperform?

I think if Litecoin continues to promote and develop its platform to a better level, Litecoin prices will increase. Litecoin uses smartcontract itself, so to improve it needs to work with other coins.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

I think if Litecoin continues to promote and develop its platform to a better level, Litecoin prices will increase. Litecoin uses smartcontract itself, so to improve it needs to work with other coins.

Cryptocurrency are truly unpredictable no one knows on what will happen in the future even the litecoin price. All of us are hoping for the bright future of crypto and I believe it will be more stronger than in the past few years.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:29:04 PM

Litecoin has some advantages over Bitcoin. It can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoins for cheaper transactions. Will it grow over $1000? I cannot be sure but I hope it will reach there.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

Cryptocurrency are truly unpredictable no one knows on what will happen in the future even the litecoin price. All of us are hoping for the bright future of crypto and I believe it will be more stronger than in the past few years.
Litecoin a lot of known people with development that continues to increase. This increase shows the progress of the Litecoin is indeed very able to reliably be the main coin of value. so very nice to rely on Litecoin that result in the future.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:43:07 PM

I think Litecoin is a very old Altcoin and still survives to this day, it's a legendary coin. He has the potential to increase prices again, but I think it's only for long-term investments, because Altcoin depends on the existence of Bitcoin prices. If bitcoin rises the price will be followed by other Altcoins. So it remains positive in everything.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:45:47 PM

i think litecoin still have a good future my friend
be patient, i believe when the bull market coming, the price of litecoin will be growing too

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

Litecoin is having a tough time like all other cryptocurrencies but I believe it will recover . They are I guess building lightning network as Charlee Lee said on boat cruise and soon it will be available with also implementing's of atomic swap . Future is bright no doubt
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

Are you worried about the future of litecoin? Do not worry. Have the faith and hope that litecoin has the potential of becoming a great coin in the future so there's no need to worry. Keep on investing and hold it for more profit.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

In my country, Coinbase is the most popular wallet, Yes, it has been using as a wallet. After Bitcoin, Coinbase added Ethereum, and then Litecoin. From then to now, I always believe Litecoin will be a big thing in the future. Though It passing the bad time as every coin are the same! I think Litecoin has a bright future, and it will come to the 3rd place again!  
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

Are you worried about the future of litecoin? Do not worry. Have the faith and hope that litecoin has the potential of becoming a great coin in the future so there's no need to worry. Keep on investing and hold it for more profit.

In my opinion Litecoin is one of the good and growing coins in crypto market and it is growing rapidly it's current value is $53 and i hope by upcoming years it will be one of the profitable coin to invest in...

Am I spamming? Report me!
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

I think that Litecoin kept steadily and analysts are predicting him only growth. It is easier than BTC, which will soon make Bitcoin give up positions. Litecoin easier and faster can be exchanged for money.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

Although Lee said that he sold all his coin, he also mentioned that he will continue and actively supporting Litecoin. I actually don't believe that he sold a his coin because he can buy it anytime he wants and keep it a secret.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: