Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:30:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ranking and Merit  (Read 621 times)
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

If you would just give an effort in posting and understanding what you are posting maybe you could attract a person who would able to give you a merit. Since, you're just focused on making posts for yourself try to post for the community that may give you a chance.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

I understand your sentiments that you are really in need of a merit and it's not just you who needed the most where there are many just wanted to have one. I believe that aiming for a merit is really  a hard thing but if you desire to get it, you need to work for it where you should have to post very informative and constructive post that could also give benefit to the reader. Just continue to do good quality postings and merit will come to you where you will not be expecting for it.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

This happened not only to you, dude. Many people are getting back to the newbie when this new rule applied. The way to get merit is, you have to write a good and constructive thread in this forum. Hope you will get the merit soon.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:33:01 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 12:17:52 PM by Fortified

I know that bitcointalk is trying to remove spammers and so on, but I am finding difficult to get the needed Merit to get back to Jr. Member. I am an active member, do a lot of bounties, translations and so on, and suddently I am a newbie again. How do you guy's got your Merit ? Asking ?

Why not just purchase a copper rank upgrade rather than complaining about the merit system? Copper rank allows you to post images and wear member ranked-signatures which I think is enough for a translator to continue their work/applications. I know most bounty campaigns only accept Jr. member and above ranks but there are also few bounty campaigns out there that accepts copper ranks (despite them being a newbie/brandnew); just search around. Also, if your portfolio for your recent translations is impeccable, I'm you wouldn't have a hard time getting reservations.  Wink

Hi 'bay' julerz, I may ask question if how much a minimum amount needed to buy a copper and to become a copper member ? , this is very useful information to those getting back to newbie status .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

A lot of rush in bitcoin, so bitcoin try to remove spammers. Last month many changes in bitcoin replace many ranks. I also do 20 bounties my rank is also replace from jr member to newbie. I m also try to again rank of jr member or take merit from somebody to pay, otherwise again i m waiting to promote my rank from newbie to jr member on behalf of posts.
manecas (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

A lot of rush in bitcoin, so bitcoin try to remove spammers. Last month many changes in bitcoin replace many ranks. I also do 20 bounties my rank is also replace from jr member to newbie. I m also try to again rank of jr member or take merit from somebody to pay, otherwise again i m waiting to promote my rank from newbie to jr member on behalf of posts.

On behalf of posts isn't enough, without merit you're stuck at newbie (like me)
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

I know that bitcointalk is trying to remove spammers and so on, but I am finding difficult to get the needed Merit to get back to Jr. Member. I am an active member, do a lot of bounties, translations and so on, and suddently I am a newbie again. How do you guy's got your Merit ? Asking ?
I checked your all post and you participating only couple of ANN thread translation. But there are no any single constructive or good quality post.
If you make one liner post merit is unexpected for you. You do not have to ask merit to do make helpful post.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

You will have a more difficult time getting merit if most of your post/comments are short and on ANN sections. There are some brilliant suggestions from the replies. Apply them and you'll get some merit/s soon.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

well, the contribution to the community is important to gain rank. it might be a bit later than you think. it takes time for people to see your work deem worthy.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

Yes, there are indeed many of our friends here who have experienced the same thing as you, without a single merit, those who are already in the Jr member rank will automatically become beginners again, it has become a predetermined rule, you
can do nothing but make constructive posts, so that there will be someone who will give you merit, and you will be able to return to the rank of Junior members again.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

This happened not only to you, dude. Many people are getting back to the newbie when this new rule applied. The way to get merit is, you have to write a good and constructive thread in this forum. Hope you will get the merit soon.

Ofcourse, the quality of a post matters in this forum. If your post is useful to others and valuable then definitely you will get merit. Your effort and knowledge about crypto market is needed in this community. If this goes will merit and rank will come on your way.
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

Ranking is fully depends on Merit system. If one post a constructive on tropic post, then forum moderators give Merit and then ranking ups.... September 17 Forum administrator ruled minimum one merit for newbie for ranking up to junior member.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

According to the bitcointalk rule, the only medium to get merit is to post a high quality post on any thread on bitcointalk. Therefore, its totally impossible to get merit if you keep posting garbage on bitcointalk.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

Well I think I have come across some posts where the person that initiated the thread were given two to three merits. If you can come up with a post tgat really catch the attention of people and quite informative, some members will be willing to give you some merits.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

You also able to join into a thread that offering merit for doing things they asked. if you succeed to perform the task they ask, then they will give you some merit, or you could just make some useful post/thread and wait for anyone to give you merit.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

Maybe you should buy copper member batch if you really want to move up. It will be difficult for you to get merits. It being manipulated

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

I thought that merit is a bad idea, however, i found some people that got full members making really usefull posts and changed my mind

brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

If you want better chances of gettin merits, have some good quality posts in mining and serious forum topics.  Altcoin discussions are usually treated lowly considering the number of members use this topics to spam members with useless documents.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

I agree that getting merit is really hard. Sooner or later you somebody all the same will give the merit and the funny thing is that you will not be better or worse to write, just it will happen someday.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

After the update, many people have become newcomers again , but to earn Merita is not necessary to write huge articles, you can just help other users and do the translation.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: