Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I fail in trading  (Read 25102 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…
I tried one but I falied. There is something I don’t know? Please tell me more.

You've already answered your own question dude, in every failures we learn in every mistakes that we make. This was always mentioned here in the forum, then experience is much more better than theory for us to learn quickly. However, learning in trading is not just an easy things as we think, it really need time and effort for us to understand it so well. Just like what you just said it really requires  a lot of patience and hard work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

Fail is the best experience to correct your all mistake to got success
Do not lose faith be strong as a trader need to have a brave heart amd patience
Do not stop working in trading soon will be successful
Just analysts all your mistake to avoid another mistake fail is part of the risk in trading

Most of the traders started with a fail. However, you must not stop trading. Simply look at the mistakes that were done. This lesson will teach you really a lot.
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

I’m a newbie in trading. I want to improve my trading skills. I have heard some experienced trader said that I should learn and read more before start, and also get some experience. Trading requires a lot of patience and hard work, learn about the way to analyze the price chart, when they can be able to analyze price chart they will know the best time to buy and sell and know which one is the best coin to trade…

Failure always lead to success brother. You already started trading and you are just a newbie and don't expect you would take a profit every trade, learn form your mistakes. You didn't fail brother but you gave it up

BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

In my own opinion "Mistake is the mother of Success" meaning you can learn through your mistakes, Yes it very difficult to go and continue while you are in the situation of failures but then we should go because in the same way we will see the success.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

Failure always lead to success brother. You already started trading and you are just a newbie and don't expect you would take a profit every trade, learn form your mistakes. You didn't fail brother but you gave it up
Never give up in trading if at first you failed do note it happen in every beginner in crypto. Their is always the chance to learn and correct your mistakes. Always give time to study the market before making any move in trading.
PaulLines

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

For me what  is important  is  you tried  it  Wink   and from   that  failure  and  there's a thing called  lesson learned  Wink   that means  you have  study more   learn  strategies and especially   technical  analysis.  Trading is not difficult it's simple  Wink  
Crypto trading as I think is no so simple as you think, but it is right that if you learn a lot about crypto trading and get as much knowledge as you can and which is mandatory for crypto trading no doubt you will earn lot of money from crypto trading. Wrong decision always result in loss and you also did the same because lake of knowledge about the current and upcoming market trend.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

Trading is not easy and is not for everyone. Many people think that they can easily earn money with the trade. But this is not true. More than 80% traders loose money. This is a fulltime job, not a baby toy.
cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:17:22 PM

Trading is a lot trial and error. As you trade more you will learn that you can´t impact your winnings that much. Its all about to cut your losses.

I have 10 tips to avoid simple mistakes.

1. Only Invest What You Can Afford To Lose
2. Diversify: Never Put All Your Eggs In One Basket
3. Don’t Try To Make Profit In Every Trade
4. Don’t Be Too Greedy
5. Don’t Have Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO)
6. Maximize Your Winning Trades
7. Always Learn From Your Trading Mistakes
8. Minimize Your Losses And Set Stop Losses
9. Reduce Emotions And Stay With Your Strategy
10. Sell The News And Buy The Rumors

If you are interested, you find the complete article at Cryptocointrade.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

It is normal, for a beginner who has a bitter experience. Instead of retreat or escape, you have to keep commitments to complete the trading up successfully, even though already clearly illustrated the disadvantage.

Technically you have failed/lost a lot in early trading this time, but in business you have not lost at all, even this is your profit Now that you really understand the game in your trading, you also become familiar with the best coins to trade according to market conditions, not to mention other connections which are related to your trading.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:30:04 AM

Just analysts all your mistake to avoid another mistake fail is part of the risk in trading

Most of the traders started with a fail. However, you must not stop trading. Simply look at the mistakes that were done. This lesson will teach you really a lot.
Of course, thats why experience is the most important thing in trading. you're right, you have to understand the mistakes you made and learn to avoid those mistakes, don't despair of the losses you get, because every trader must have experienced a failure, but the expert won't stop there, they always learn..
vladmiranda

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:41:26 AM

Need experience and to keep losing until you start winning. Every loss is a lesson.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:12:14 AM

Pay attention to market conditions, an easy way to make a profit that might be able to add insight is to think about how the user's interest will be directed, an easy example when a coin listing in a big exchange, the percentage of value coin will increase because if the coin is listed then the volume will rise, here you will buy first before the coin is listed in the big exchange.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:22:53 AM

Of course, all the Traders certainly ever had a failure in trading, but a true Trader is the one who makes the failure as a lesson for the next step to get a success. In past, I also often fail in trading, I think it is the usual thing happened for beginners.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:36:14 AM

Of course, all the Traders certainly ever had a failure in trading, but a true Trader is the one who makes the failure as a lesson for the next step to get a success. In past, I also often fail in trading, I think it is the usual thing happened for beginners.
If you have determination in life, failures will be a building steps for you to succeed, most of those successful traders now also encounter failures before they succeed, they just take the challenge and keep learning from previous mistakes that they've got, building a much better strategy and being ready in
any changes that's needed to adopt the system.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
theminime

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:50:22 AM

failures are a part of trading. you can't just expect success in trading market. so don't give up just yet.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:06:22 AM

If you have determination in life, failures will be a building steps for you to succeed, most of those successful traders now also encounter failures before they succeed, they just take the challenge and keep learning from previous mistakes that they've got, building a much better strategy and being ready in
any changes that's needed to adopt the system.
yep, sometimes failure can be an important experience to build success in the future. therefore, we always learn problems, because things like that can be repeated, so you already know what you need to do. failure is not the end of everything, keep trying.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:37:27 AM

You fail, so what? Everyone have the same experience like you even worst, the question is do you want to fix and not repeat your mistakes again?. Newbie ( beginner ) need to try with every strategy they have to find their character and limit, not always easy but need to be done. Like I said learn from mistakes and never do that again will safe your asset and change your life.

leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:55:22 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 07:07:11 AM by leonix007

Of course, thats why experience is the most important thing in trading. you're right, you have to understand the mistakes you made and learn to avoid those mistakes, don't despair of the losses you get, because every trader must have experienced a failure, but the expert won't stop there, they always learn..

One thing is to document those failures

This is how you would improve your trading skills

take the time to review all of these and learn from it

you would probably notices something that needs to improve either your own characteristics or your TA's
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

Indeed the risk of investing is so large that you do not easily despair and make the incident a learning process because to achieve a great success in the future requires a relatively long time to analyze the movement of the majority of altcoins every time.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

Actually it takes alot of time and practice and ofcourse really good patience . I did try few times to trade and its not for me , because im always greedy and want more , more and more Cheesy Ofcourse with some really long practice you can start to earn something . But its not for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: